Post: Rocket League level up or down with Cheat Engine (PC only)
06-23-2016, 12:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone
don't know if this was posted already don't think it is*

1]. So to start this you will need to go into a Exhibition match and change the settings to 3 goals to win.*
2]. When your in cheat engine pick the rocket league process all the other setting should be ok.
3]. So how you start this of is you start the match in rocket league and get a goal and then*pause the game and go to cheat engine type in the*score/points you have in the game and press first scan.
4]. Then go back to rocket league and un-pause the game and get one more goal this is so you change your score then you pause the game again and go to cheat engine press next scan you should be left with 4 on your list high light them all and press the small red arrow.
5]. Then on all 4 of them press the boxes under Active and then change the score of all of them to the same i go up and down with 1000000 or -1000000 you can use any score.
6]. Then go back to rocket league and un-pause the game and score the last goal and when the game is*finished you will go up or down your levels all depends on what score you use.

Have fun and i don't know if you can be banned for this be i have done it 10 times i keep going up and down i am level 1 at the moment from using this and will prob go to back to my old level again soon*

i use this to help me know what xp i need for what level*You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Johnny_C ; 06-23-2016 at 01:04 PM.

The following user groaned Johnny_C for this awful post:

06-23-2016, 12:55 PM #2
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Its against the rules so u can get banned for it.
Tho the chance of getting caught is quite low.

The following user thanked xkoeckiiej for this useful post:

Johnny_C
06-23-2016, 01:02 PM #3
Originally posted by xkoeckiiej View Post
Its against the rules so u can get banned for it.
Tho the chance of getting caught is quite low.

ya it mite be against the rules but the only one you are affecting is yourself

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo