07-05-2016, 07:54 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I would like to know what the best headphones/headsets are currently available to buy? I am calling on your personal experience with headphones/headsets, mostly for Gaming.
07-05-2016, 10:28 PM #2
Originally posted by Frodo View Post
I would like to know what the best headphones/headsets are currently available to buy? I am calling on your personal experience with headphones/headsets, mostly for Gaming.

I have the Cosair raptor HS40

The following user thanked WetNoodle for this useful post:

Red
07-09-2016, 09:16 AM #3
Originally posted by Frodo View Post
I would like to know what the best headphones/headsets are currently available to buy? I am calling on your personal experience with headphones/headsets, mostly for Gaming.

I have RaZer Man Of War
07-09-2016, 10:18 AM #4
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
I currently use Logitec G430's, but I'm seriously looking at the wireless Corsair Void.
07-09-2016, 04:50 PM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Red View Post

sennheiser headsets are heads and shoulders above audio wise and the brand itself is just quality that said i have hyper x clouds and they are very very good for $80 being its a beyerdynamic design
07-10-2016, 09:05 AM #6
DoozyXGod
< ^ > < ^ >
I have the HyperX Cloud II
07-10-2016, 05:57 PM #7
Rath
Today Will Be Different
I use Sennheiser HD598s. Of course I have that paired with a quality DAC/AMP. I would definitely recommending just avoiding gaming 'headsets' and going straight into quality headphones. You won't regret it and in the long run it'll be worth it. Plus you can just buy a mod mic and call it a day.

The following user thanked Rath for this useful post:

ItsonFire911
07-10-2016, 09:38 PM #8
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by F View Post
I use Sennheiser HD598s. Of course I have that paired with a quality DAC/AMP. I would definitely recommending just avoiding gaming 'headsets' and going straight into quality headphones. You won't regret it and in the long run it'll be worth it. Plus you can just buy a mod mic and call it a day.

ehh it depends on what set you buy, the hyper x clouds are built off good headphones as are the audio technicas and sennheisers, but razer and corsair and logitech and turtle beach? no they are pretty much trash
07-13-2016, 02:43 AM #9
ItsonFire911
Vault dweller
Originally posted by F View Post

I second this notion!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo