07-21-2016, 10:52 PM #1
Vici
Бизнес
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone, I just built a pc and all my friends are on console so im looking for a few people to play with. I mainly play games like battlefield, cod, and gta. I also have heroes and generals and will be getting insurgency soon. For now since i just spent a lot of money on my pc i dont have a mic and the only games i have are bf4 and heroes and generals plus a few free games but i will be buying more over the next few weeks. Steam is ViciApparel.
Last edited by Vici ; 07-23-2016 at 06:43 AM.
07-22-2016, 06:14 AM #2
Originally posted by Vici View Post
Hey everyone, I just built a pc and all my friends are on console so im looking for a few people to play with. I mainly play games like battlefield, cod, and gta. I also have heroes and generals and will be getting insurgency soon. For now since i just spent a lot of money on my pc i dont have a mic and the only games i have are bf4 and heroes and generals plus a few free games but i will be buying more over the next few weeks. Steam is ViciOlympus.

Fell free to add me You must login or register to view this content.
07-22-2016, 02:18 PM #3
Toke
PC Master Race
Hey everyone, I just built a pc and all my friends are on console so im looking for a few people to play with. I mainly play games like battlefield, cod, and gta. I also have heroes and generals and will be getting insurgency soon. For now since i just spent a lot of money on my pc i dont have a mic and the only games i have are bf4 and heroes and generals plus a few free games but i will be buying more over the next few weeks. Steam is ViciOlympus.

instead of games you should get a headset u can get a decent logitech one for around $50 and insurgency is a good buy i play it once in awhile even though it will be brutal for someone new to pc shooters
07-22-2016, 07:33 PM #4
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager

Like Toke said, get a decent headset first before games.

As for steam friends...

[steam]crypticsoldier[/steam] I'm Eastern US.
07-22-2016, 07:54 PM #5
Vici
Бизнес
Originally posted by Cryptic
Like Toke said, get a decent headset first before games.

As for steam friends...

[steam]crypticsoldier[/steam] I'm Eastern US.

Yeah im going to, im just using ear buds right now hah

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo