Post: Black Desert Online | Do you search a Big, 4k graphics, nice and sexy MMO RPG ?
12-21-2016, 07:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, if you search a Big, 4k graphics, nice and sexy MMO RPG, then look at this page!

You must login or register to view this content.

[SUB]Info:[/SUB]
Black Desert Online is a sandbox-oriented massively multiplayer online role-playing game by Korean video game developer Pearl Abyss. Black Desert Online uses Pearl Abyss' own "Black Desert" engine specifically created to handle the fast rendering required for its seamless world and large-scale castle sieges. It was released in Korea in 2014, Japan and Russia in 2015, and North America and Europe in 2016. Black Desert Online uses a free-to-play model in Korea, Japan and Russia, while in Europe and North America the game uses a buy-to-play model.

[SUB]Gameplay:[/SUB]
Black Desert Online have a perfect Character Creator (Watch the first video to see the char creator), 4k graphics(60FPS), perfect textures, perfect level designed citys and places etc.

You can fish, catch your own horse/elephant/camel etc, you can buy a house/boat/Horse carriage and more.. (You can design your own house & boat and animals).

Character Creator Video:

Gameplay Video(This video is old):

combat/battle video:

And in the Christmas season comes the santa and he drop Gifts etc it's realy cool!

And the game have ∞ more things....

I have many test codes for Black Desert Online PM me, if you will test the game 7 days(The Character, level mounts, animals etc will be save.)

(My BDO Ingame name is : ImHaxoTV, you can add me if i'm online)

The End Thanks.
Last edited by ImHaxoTV ; 12-21-2016 at 07:24 PM.

The following user thanked ImHaxoTV for this useful post:

Dank
12-21-2016, 07:27 PM #2
Nice Bro!

The following user thanked PineappleTetra for this useful post:

ImHaxoTV
12-22-2016, 07:32 AM #3
Decent game, haven't touched it for awhile since when it first came out there wasn't dungeons
12-24-2016, 02:40 PM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
wow another pay to win game
12-29-2016, 01:52 PM #5
Originally posted by Toke View Post
wow another pay to win game

Just as in real life, Big money = win.
12-29-2016, 04:54 PM #6
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by ImHaxoTV View Post
Just as in real life, Big money = win.

no this game is just fucking garbage korean rpg shit, you farm harder in this garbage then wow 10 years ago

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo