01-03-2017, 12:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've wanted to play rust for awhile and i bought it and started playing, all of a sudden i have black boxes everywhere and my screen starts flashing. it did that until i uninstalled it and now it's fine.

my computer is more than what it requires to run the game, i basically bought the game for nothing.. and wanted to grind out on it but i guess i cant now..-.-

i liked the concept of stealing other peoples stuff (raiding) and clans etc..*

does anyone else know some good games similar (not 7 days to die or ark)

much appreciated
01-03-2017, 05:26 AM #2
Originally posted by Defined
I've wanted to play rust for awhile and i bought it and started playing, all of a sudden i have black boxes everywhere and my screen starts flashing. it did that until i uninstalled it and now it's fine.

my computer is more than what it requires to run the game, i basically bought the game for nothing.. and wanted to grind out on it but i guess i cant now..-.-

i liked the concept of stealing other peoples stuff (raiding) and clans etc..*

does anyone else know some good games similar (not 7 days to die or ark)

much appreciated

Try to run the game in DX9 mode as DX12 mode is broken... Along with that a couple of good survival games that I've played are the forest and the long dark... I would also take a look at Dishonored 2 as I've been having a blast with that :p

The following user thanked InXInvader for this useful post:

Defined_
01-04-2017, 04:56 AM #3
Originally posted by 1337Forensics View Post
Try to run the game in DX9 mode as DX12 mode is broken... Along with that a couple of good survival games that I've played are the forest and the long dark... I would also take a look at Dishonored 2 as I've been having a blast with that :p

cheers man! i got it working last night with just that :P if you have rust wanna play sometime?
01-04-2017, 01:16 PM #4
Originally posted by Defined
cheers man! i got it working last night with just that :P if you have rust wanna play sometime?

Sure... Why not? I'll PM you my steam id...

The following user thanked InXInvader for this useful post:

Defined_
01-04-2017, 04:33 PM #5
Originally posted by 1337Forensics View Post
Sure... Why not? I'll PM you my steam id...

sweet man! i found a pretty fun server so, add me whenever Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo