01-12-2017, 10:58 PM #1
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); DiRT Showdown is provided via Steam key for Linux, Mac, and Windows. For key redemption, a free Steam account is required.

Please note this free giveaway also includes a 10% off coupon for new subscribers to Humble Monthly that expires Feb 3rd.

You must login or register to view this content.

Offer ends January 14th at 1PM US EST.

The following 2 users say thank you to Cryptic for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon
01-13-2017, 02:35 AM #2
Winter
Purple God
Originally posted by Cryptic View Post
DiRT Showdown is provided via Steam key for Linux, Mac, and Windows. For key redemption, a free Steam account is required.

Please note this free giveaway also includes a 10% off coupon for new subscribers to Humble Monthly that expires Feb 3rd.

as a humble monthly subscriber I got an email about this but it's just this for me
01-13-2017, 04:14 AM #3
Cryptic
Originally posted by Winter View Post
as a humble monthly subscriber I got an email about this but it's just this for me

Maybe try in an incognito browser, your phone, or another browser entirely? Have you tried deleting your cookies and cache for the HumbleBundle website?
01-13-2017, 04:51 AM #4
DiRT Showdown is provided via Steam key for Linux, Mac, and Windows. For key redemption, a free Steam account is required.

Thanks Smile
01-13-2017, 04:46 PM #5
Winter
Purple God
Maybe try in an incognito browser, your phone, or another browser entirely? Have you tried deleting your cookies and cache for the HumbleBundle website?

that screenshot WAS from incognito :p and yeah i've tried all that.. I think it's related to aus
01-13-2017, 05:24 PM #6
Cryptic
Originally posted by Winter View Post
that screenshot WAS from incognito :p and yeah i've tried all that.. I think it's related to aus

I used an Austrailian Proxy and it did the same to me.

After a lot of digging around the net I found that the keys are global and not region locked. I made a burner email on Sharklasers and got you a key for the game. I have PM'd it to you.
01-14-2017, 03:36 AM #7
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >

Thanks! Happy
01-14-2017, 04:20 AM #8
zGriz
Haxor!

Thanks you
01-14-2017, 08:34 PM #9
Default Avatar
Oneup

Top quality post comrade.
01-15-2017, 06:24 AM #10
abide
Save Point
No longer free?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo