02-04-2017, 12:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so my problem is that whenever i try to play a game like doom or any game really, if i move at all my game starts to drop frames until i stand still and then everythings fine. i tried switching to an ssd because this guy at geek squad or whatever told me it might be that but it didnt help.

my computer specs are

i5 quad core cpu
16gb ddr4 ram
geforce gtx 1050 ti 4gb
480gb ssd
wifi card*
and a 500 w power supply with windows 8.1
i was on windows 10 and it didnt change anything. any help would be greatly appreciated*
02-04-2017, 02:08 PM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by heyymanny View Post
so my problem is that whenever i try to play a game like doom or any game really, if i move at all my game starts to drop frames until i stand still and then everythings fine. i tried switching to an ssd because this guy at geek squad or whatever told me it might be that but it didnt help.

my computer specs are

i5 quad core cpu
16gb ddr4 ram
geforce gtx 1050 ti 4gb
480gb ssd
wifi card*
and a 500 w power supply with windows 8.1
i was on windows 10 and it didnt change anything. any help would be greatly appreciated*

well your not supposed to have games on an ssd, and geek squad is full of retards. did u try turning the settings down, also what are your frames dropping to and what are they standing still
02-04-2017, 06:15 PM #3
Originally posted by Toke View Post
well your not supposed to have games on an ssd, and geek squad is full of retards. did u try turning the settings down, also what are your frames dropping to and what are they standing still

i fixed it myself, i had to go into nvidia control panel and turn v-sync to adaptive and it fixed everything
02-08-2017, 07:01 AM #4
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Toke View Post

There's nothing saying you shouldn't. If anything anygame that hits the disk alot should be on the SSD for faster load times.
02-08-2017, 02:02 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by heyymanny View Post
i fixed it myself, i had to go into nvidia control panel and turn v-sync to adaptive and it fixed everything

Glad your issue was resolved. If any other conflicts come up, feel free to make another thread. Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo