02-25-2017, 10:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I might seem like a nerd, but i would like help to hack Wizard101. I don't want to waste money on the game buying crowns for useless stuff you can't use in real life, please and thank you.
02-26-2017, 05:16 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by whiitekid View Post
I might seem like a nerd, but i would like help to hack Wizard101. I don't want to waste money on the game buying crowns for useless stuff you can't use in real life, please and thank you.

I don't even think you could modify Wizard101. Have you checked Youtube? Even if there was a way, wouldn't think it be great mods..
02-26-2017, 08:34 PM #3
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by whiitekid View Post
I might seem like a nerd, but i would like help to hack Wizard101. I don't want to waste money on the game buying crowns for useless stuff you can't use in real life, please and thank you.

It's an mmo type of game, so everything is server sided. Good luck with that. If you are concerned about spending money on shit that doesn't translate to something in real life than you shouldn't be playing the game to begin with.
02-27-2017, 08:29 AM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
It's an mmo type of game, so everything is server sided. Good luck with that. If you are concerned about spending money on shit that doesn't translate to something in real life than you shouldn't be playing the game to begin with.

True, W101 isn't even worth purchasing shit for anyways.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo