04-05-2017, 02:41 AM #1
ElyZium
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I can pretty much only find team deathmatch games with like the same 8 ppl on both of the latest COD games. What the heck is going on? Btw im from console so this is unbelievable that its down to pretty much a few ppl online for COD. Payed 80 bucks just to get COD4 remastered and wow did I quickly get a refund.
04-05-2017, 03:23 AM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by ElyZium View Post
I can pretty much only find team deathmatch games with like the same 8 ppl on both of the latest COD games. What the heck is going on? Btw im from console so this is unbelievable that its down to pretty much a few ppl online for COD. Payed 80 bucks just to get COD4 remastered and wow did I quickly get a refund.

not sure why you wasted the money to play them on pc. they are obviously dead all the cods besides a small amount of waw modded zombies players and cod4 players play
04-05-2017, 06:09 AM #3
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by ElyZium View Post
I can pretty much only find team deathmatch games with like the same 8 ppl on both of the latest COD games. What the heck is going on? Btw im from console so this is unbelievable that its down to pretty much a few ppl online for COD. Payed 80 bucks just to get COD4 remastered and wow did I quickly get a refund.

You don't buy CoD on the pc because of that problem. They put out too many games and split the player base far too thin. The original COD4 still has a decent amount of players.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo