Post: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Massive Thread [Discussion|News|Patch Notes]
07-16-2017, 10:38 PM #1
Rath
Today Will Be Different
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is one of the most popular games streamed on Twitch and presently the third most played game on Steam. And it's ahead of H1Z1 King of the Kill by a huge margin. It's arguably the best battle royale game -- subjectively of course -- and it's still in Alpha stages of development. Even if you haven't played it yet there's a good possibility that you've heard of it or even watched a stream.

Patch Notes and News (Link to the Official Site and Steam Site)
You must login or register to view this content.

Of course this is a thread to discuss all things PlayerUnknown's Battleground. So feel free to start sharing ideas, thoughts, and tips if you have any.

The following user thanked Rath for this useful post:

Toke
07-18-2017, 09:13 PM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Rath View Post
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is one of the most popular games streamed on Twitch and presently the third most played game on Steam. And it's ahead of H1Z1 King of the Kill by a huge margin. It's arguably the best battle royale game -- subjectively of course -- and it's still in Alpha stages of development. Even if you haven't played it yet there's a good possibility that you've heard of it or even watched a stream.

Patch Notes and News (Link to the Official Site and Steam Site)

Of course this is a thread to discuss all things PlayerUnknown's Battleground. So feel free to start sharing ideas, thoughts, and tips if you have any.

playerunknowns failgrounds for all the fails im involved in
07-18-2017, 10:33 PM #3
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by NerdyStripper View Post
playerunknowns failgrounds for all the fails im involved in

Yeah, I ain't trying to talk shit but sometimes it's like you're the dead weight bullet sponge that we use as bait whenever we all play lol.
07-19-2017, 02:57 AM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Rath View Post
Yeah, I ain't trying to talk shit but sometimes it's like you're the dead weight bullet sponge that we use as bait whenever we all play lol.

its usually pretty fucking funny tho like when u you or hk drove the car full of us full loot into a motorcycle and we all died, i'm also naturally pretty shitty at everything but elder scrolls, and cod and madden
07-22-2017, 02:07 PM #5
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by NerdyStripper View Post
its usually pretty fucking funny tho like when u you or hk drove the car full of us full loot into a motorcycle and we all died, i'm also naturally pretty shitty at everything but elder scrolls, and cod and madden

Yeah, I bout died bro. That was probably one of the funniest things that I've had happen on pubg. Like, that motorcycle probably had no fucking clue what happened either lmao.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo