07-23-2017, 04:03 PM #1
Rath
Today Will Be Different
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First and foremost, here's the article.*You must login or register to view this content.

This is absurd. Not so much Dr. DisRespect getting temporarily banned but PlayerUnknown's reaction to his tweet. It's unfathomable how he overreacted. Okay, you had a bad experience where you got kicked in the chest. How is a guy who you've never met, nor shared any information with is going to know that you got knocked the fuck out in college? Then you go on a tizzy about it then eventually acknowledge that you overreacted to the entire situation? I'm trying to keep this discussion free of politics but its hard when the guys reaction is very political. It's like as if people have to interject politics into everything and turn things into landmark court of public opinion hearings.

What are you opinions on the Dr. DisRespect and PlayerUnknown fiasco?
Last edited by Rath ; 07-23-2017 at 07:22 PM.
07-27-2017, 09:38 PM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
dr disrespect is a fucking phaggot, his persona aint even good and he isn't funny
07-27-2017, 10:44 PM #3
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by NerdyStripper View Post
dr disrespect is a fucking phaggot, his persona aint even good and he isn't funny

To each their own I reckon. I just like watching him for his gameplay and to see him wreck people like scummit1g and theoriginalweeds.
07-29-2017, 06:02 AM #4
0x01
Haxor!
He is an asshole. I watched the full story he bullied that innocent random and his teammates were just laughing. I am actually mad they didn't perma ban him to set an example for others.

You must login or register to view this content.
07-29-2017, 05:32 PM #5
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by 0x01 View Post
He is an asshole. I watched the full story he bullied that innocent random and his teammates were just laughing. I am actually mad they didn't perma ban him to set an example for others.

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for the insight. I wasn't aware of that and it's unfortunate. I had assumed he had arbitrarily picked a teammate and killed them. I had no clue he had been targeting that individual for the entirety of the game. It definitely changes the perspective about his ban. As for the overreaction about what he tweeted to the creator, my opinion still stands on that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo