Post: Free Realms: Sunrise - Remaking a Great Game Coming Soon to PC once again!
08-19-2017, 07:49 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys, most of you probably/don't remember a PC game called Free Realms back then that Sony Online Entertainment ran. It was actually on PS3 after the PC release. They ended up closing it after some time, and now out of no where from myself searching it up, it seems that fans are remaking it, but better everything free paid!

The game is currently in Alpha 1 stage, and are running beta testers at the very moment. Let's get the show on the road once the beta fully gets released for everyone to enjoy and play!

Discord:

Twitter:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/FRS_Sunrise[/tweet]

Reddit: You must login or register to view this content.

Youtube: You must login or register to view this content.
09-03-2017, 04:36 PM #2
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys, most of you probably/don't remember a PC game called Free Realms back then that Sony Online Entertainment ran. It was actually on PS3 after the PC release. They ended up closing it after some time, and now out of no where from myself searching it up, it seems that fans are remaking it, but better everything free paid!

The game is currently in Alpha 1 stage, and are running beta testers at the very moment. Let's get the show on the road once the beta fully gets released for everyone to enjoy and play!

Discord:

Twitter:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/FRS_Sunrise[/tweet]

Reddit: You must login or register to view this content.

Youtube: You must login or register to view this content.

Wait was this game on ps3 once? I remember a game like this it was free lol
09-04-2017, 02:40 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by GJx View Post
Wait was this game on ps3 once? I remember a game like this it was free lol

It was, but the servers were taken down so they both went down PS3 and PC. They're remaking it for PC though, hoping it goes to PS4
09-04-2017, 01:13 PM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
It was, but the servers were taken down so they both went down PS3 and PC. They're remaking it for PC though, hoping it goes to PS4

crap game, it will still be crap if its ported, it will also guaranteed be dead
09-04-2017, 01:25 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by NerdyStripper View Post
crap game, it will still be crap if its ported, it will also guaranteed be dead

It was top rank 3 2009-2011, it wasn't crap.The game ended up being closed down since Sony wasn't handling an old game such as those anymore.
09-13-2017, 08:47 PM #6
MLB
Former Moderator
Looks like World of Warcraft in a way, I'll give it a try.
09-14-2017, 09:50 AM #7
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Vince
Just because you consider it crap doesn't mean it is. You're mostly into FPS's from what I've seen on steam. and RL lol

i enjoy rpg games, and mmos if i have someone to play them with
09-15-2017, 05:00 AM #8
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Vince
True, but very far in between.

my skyrim and oblivion are super broke and im waiting for new skyrim mods, and me and mlb played path of exile once or twice

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

Vince

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo