09-01-2017, 09:57 PM #1
Rath
Today Will Be Different
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Jumbo Bundle #9 is currently available and will be available for the next ten days or until September 12th, 2017.

You must login or register to view this content.

The packages are pretty self-explanatory. But the available games you can get depending on what you donate/spend are: The Flame in the Flood, Infested Planet, Human: Fall Flat, Verdun, Samorost 3, Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide, and American Truck Simulator.

If you don't already know about the Humble Bundle, it's basically a charity drive. You spend a certain amount of money in exchange for some games. It's nifty and makes you feel good, surely you can't beat feeling good especially to kick start the weekend!
09-01-2017, 11:17 PM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
pretty meh bundle
09-02-2017, 12:43 AM #3
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by NerdyStripper View Post
pretty meh bundle

I'll have to concur. Sometimes they'll have some bundles that are great. The only thing going for this one is American Truck Sim. Otherwise I feel like it wouldn't be garnering any attention.
09-02-2017, 12:56 AM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Rath View Post
I'll have to concur. Sometimes they'll have some bundles that are great. The only thing going for this one is American Truck Sim. Otherwise I feel like it wouldn't be garnering any attention.

nothing beats that first ea one with metro games and fucking battlefield 4 or was it 3? still
09-02-2017, 01:19 AM #5
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by NerdyStripper View Post
nothing beats that first ea one with metro games and fucking battlefield 4 or was it 3? still

I think it was Battlefield 3 they gave out with the Metro series :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo