11-15-2017, 07:49 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Just like everyone to know that I've sold my PS4 Pro and I no longer own any console.

Since building my gaming PC I have come to realise that I have missed out on so much for so long - I will no longer return to the console life.

You must login or register to view this content.

I'd like to thank Toke, my mum and anyone else who ditches their console to switch to the Master Race.

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

SoloHoster
11-16-2017, 01:30 PM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by southpaw
How’d it feel going from a Analogs to a mouse isn’t terms of gaming?

And yes. Sal You missed a lot as a console peasant. I’m working on making the switch myself but I can’t up and sell my PS4 as I have a fair amount of games owned digitally that add up to more then my PS4 is worth kek. Would just be a huge waste of money.

it takes like an hour or two and u will be fine, unless your playing a game like counter strike were u gotta be perfect accuracy
11-16-2017, 01:43 PM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
i would if we didnt have shit gaming servers and expensive components where i live tbh
11-17-2017, 12:20 PM #4
Sys
Gym leader
Well I have both Happy
11-17-2017, 01:11 PM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
i would if we didnt have shit gaming servers and expensive components where i live tbh

weres ur nignog ass even frum

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

Alt
11-17-2017, 01:20 PM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Toke View Post
weres ur nignog ass even frum

New Zealand, all the prices are bumped up as jt has to be carried over a dricken ocean, asflr the servers , there isn't enough interest in them
11-17-2017, 01:31 PM #7
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
New Zealand, all the prices are bumped up as jt has to be carried over a dricken ocean, asflr the servers , there isn't enough interest in them

You must login or register to view this content. that converts to like 600usd. its not super inflated, its not much worse then canada actually. if u want to see bad look at brazil. its literally cheaper to buy a plane ticket to miami buy a computer and take it back
11-17-2017, 08:04 PM #8
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by southpaw
How’d it feel going from a Analogs to a mouse isn’t terms of gaming?

And yes. Sal You missed a lot as a console peasant. I’m working on making the switch myself but I can’t up and sell my PS4 as I have a fair amount of games owned digitally that add up to more then my PS4 is worth kek. Would just be a huge waste of money.

Took some getting used to. Im not 100% but it feels much better!
11-18-2017, 12:13 PM #9
Originally posted by Alt View Post

I'm in the same boat as you m80, selling my PS4 and other shit to build a sweet RIGGY.
11-18-2017, 12:13 PM #10
Originally posted by Alt View Post

I'm in the same boat as you m80, selling my PS4 and other shit to build a sweet RIGGY.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo