Post: I need help with buying a gaming PC. (Complete PC newb) lol
01-23-2018, 09:10 PM #1
TheManDavid
Your mother!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a question for all of you that are into building PCs, PC parts, etc. I'm thinking about getting a gaming PC finally in about a month. My budget is $2,000 for it and my buddy said to look at iBuyPower. What would be the best PC for $2k? To the point where I wont have to worry about upgrading it for a bit. Keep in mind, i'm going to use it to simply play games on it. So none of that recording videos and shit, just simply gaming. Im just not into PCs like that so im not sure which one to get. Any help?
02-14-2018, 04:06 AM #11
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by TheManDavid View Post
Would you recommend getting this one than? You must login or register to view this content.

My main concern is, would I be able to run game with no issues at all with that setup? And not have to worry about upgrading it for a bit

even the $750 one would run em good. they wouldnt be noticable at 1080p
02-14-2018, 04:19 PM #12
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by Toke View Post
even the $750 one would run em good. they wouldnt be noticable at 1080p

I said fuck it and just bought the one you initially recommended.
You must login or register to view this content.
02-14-2018, 08:29 PM #13
Toke
PC Master Race
I said fuck it and just bought the one you initially recommended.
You must login or register to view this content.

are u getting a 4k monitor?
02-15-2018, 07:07 AM #14
TheManDavid
Your mother!
are u getting a 4k monitor?

No...? Was I supposed to...? Ninja
02-15-2018, 05:54 PM #15
Toke
PC Master Race
No...? Was I supposed to...? Ninja

with that build ye. its good for it
02-15-2018, 08:17 PM #16
TheManDavid
Your mother!
with that build ye. its good for it

Well, i'm a little broke after that purchase, not going to lie. Lmao. I think I only have like $200 left in my bank account and all my bills are coming up in about 2 weeks. Would it be bad if I just get a cheap monitor for now and then buy a 4K one later? I was looking at iBuyPowers monitors and they low key fuck people in the ass with their prices. Look at this:
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

I can get the same exact monitor for cheaper and have it in about 2days, with free shipping from Wal-Mart. Like, dafuq?
02-16-2018, 12:21 AM #17
Toke
PC Master Race
Well, i'm a little broke after that purchase, not going to lie. Lmao. I think I only have like $200 left in my bank account and all my bills are coming up in about 2 weeks. Would it be bad if I just get a cheap monitor for now and then buy a 4K one later? I was looking at iBuyPowers monitors and they low key fuck people in the ass with their prices. Look at this:
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

I can get the same exact monitor for cheaper and have it in about 2days, with free shipping from Wal-Mart. Like, dafuq?

they do that with all hardware. thats the markups that normally keep built rigs cheaper then rebuilts.

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

TheManDavid
02-16-2018, 11:41 PM #18
TheManDavid
Your mother!
they do that with all hardware. thats the markups that normally keep built rigs cheaper then rebuilts.

Well I mean, I think i'll just order that monitor for now and then save up for a better one. I just need to pay shit first before I drop more money like that. Thanks again bro, seriously.
02-17-2018, 01:11 AM #19
Toke
PC Master Race
Well I mean, I think i'll just order that monitor for now and then save up for a better one. I just need to pay shit first before I drop more money like that. Thanks again bro, seriously.

that one isnt even 1080p tears

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo