Post: I need help with buying a gaming PC. (Complete PC newb) lol
01-23-2018, 09:10 PM #1
TheManDavid
Your mother!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a question for all of you that are into building PCs, PC parts, etc. I'm thinking about getting a gaming PC finally in about a month. My budget is $2,000 for it and my buddy said to look at iBuyPower. What would be the best PC for $2k? To the point where I wont have to worry about upgrading it for a bit. Keep in mind, i'm going to use it to simply play games on it. So none of that recording videos and shit, just simply gaming. Im just not into PCs like that so im not sure which one to get. Any help?
02-17-2018, 08:16 PM #20
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by Toke View Post
that one isnt even 1080p tears

I know bro but i'm fucking broke! Lmao. Like I said, I only have like $200 in my bank account. Thankfully I get paid every Wednesday morning but, I have shit I have to pay coming up soon.
02-17-2018, 08:53 PM #21
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by TheManDavid View Post
I know bro but i'm fucking broke! Lmao. Like I said, I only have like $200 in my bank account. Thankfully I get paid every Wednesday morning but, I have shit I have to pay coming up soon.

nigga u shudnt hav got the expensive 1 then tears
02-18-2018, 07:10 AM #22
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by Toke View Post
nigga u shudnt hav got the expensive 1 then tears

Honestly dude, i can get one if I REALLY wanted to Wednesday. I get paid and I can pay half my bills with this check coming up. Would you have any monitor recommendations?
02-18-2018, 06:11 PM #23
Toke
PC Master Race
Honestly dude, i can get one if I REALLY wanted to Wednesday. I get paid and I can pay half my bills with this check coming up. Would you have any monitor recommendations?

You must login or register to view this content. not the best for a competative shooter, damn games will look good af especially rpg and story games. the new zelda on emulator would prob look amazing
02-22-2018, 04:50 AM #24
irekthoessss
Bounty hunter
I have a question for all of you that are into building PCs, PC parts, etc. I'm thinking about getting a gaming PC finally in about a month. My budget is $2,000 for it and my buddy said to look at iBuyPower. What would be the best PC for $2k? To the point where I wont have to worry about upgrading it for a bit. Keep in mind, i'm going to use it to simply play games on it. So none of that recording videos and shit, just simply gaming. Im just not into PCs like that so im not sure which one to get. Any help?

You must login or register to view this content. this should be decent so you can get the moniter keyboard and stuff too Happy

The following user thanked irekthoessss for this useful post:

TheManDavid
02-23-2018, 08:24 PM #25
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by irekthoessss View Post
You must login or register to view this content. this should be decent so you can get the moniter keyboard and stuff too Happy

I really do appreciate the help bro, thank you. I already ordered a computer though:
You must login or register to view this content.

I'm actually getting it in the mail today. Geo
03-05-2018, 11:43 AM #26
BaNk-R0BbeR-
8mm Pistolero
So did you go with custom one or pre built?
03-12-2018, 04:47 PM #27
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by BaNk
So did you go with custom one or pre built?

I got the custom one.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo