Post: I need help with buying a gaming PC. (Complete PC newb) lol
01-23-2018, 09:10 PM #1
TheManDavid
Your mother!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a question for all of you that are into building PCs, PC parts, etc. I'm thinking about getting a gaming PC finally in about a month. My budget is $2,000 for it and my buddy said to look at iBuyPower. What would be the best PC for $2k? To the point where I wont have to worry about upgrading it for a bit. Keep in mind, i'm going to use it to simply play games on it. So none of that recording videos and shit, just simply gaming. Im just not into PCs like that so im not sure which one to get. Any help?
01-24-2018, 06:06 AM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by TheManDavid View Post
I have a question for all of you that are into building PCs, PC parts, etc. I'm thinking about getting a gaming PC finally in about a month. My budget is $2,000 for it and my buddy said to look at iBuyPower. What would be the best PC for $2k? To the point where I wont have to worry about upgrading it for a bit. Keep in mind, i'm going to use it to simply play games on it. So none of that recording videos and shit, just simply gaming. Im just not into PCs like that so im not sure which one to get. Any help?

buy prebuilt to save money and not get raped by graphics card prices since crypto miners fucked the market

You must login or register to view this content.

change to a 1070ti graphics card
change to ryzen 5 1600x so u get free ryzen 7 1700 upgrade
add a 250gb samsing evo ssd
power supply i got is a thermaltake toughpower grand 650w

should cost $1626

normally you could build that pc for like $1100 but the cryptophaggots ruined the gpu market making $500 graphics cards cost $1500+
01-24-2018, 07:33 AM #3
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by Toke View Post
buy prebuilt to save money and not get raped by graphics card prices since crypto miners fucked the market

change to a 1070ti graphics card
change to ryzen 5 1600x so u get free ryzen 7 1700 upgrade
add a 250gb samsing evo ssd
power supply i got is a thermaltake toughpower grand 650w

should cost $1626

normally you could build that pc for like $1100 but the cryptophaggots ruined the gpu market making $500 graphics cards cost $1500+

So after adding everything you told me and getting a different case, it came out to this.

With the shit you recommended though, would I be able to play all the big games easily? Im not expecting ultra HD quality but I just dont want to upgrade my shit for a few months at least
01-24-2018, 07:34 AM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
So after adding everything you told me and getting a different case, it came out to this.

With the shit you recommended though, would I be able to play all the big games easily? Im not expecting ultra HD quality but I just dont want to upgrade my shit for a few months at least

no doubt
01-24-2018, 07:40 AM #5
TheManDavid
Your mother!
no doubt

Cool, thanks for the help bro. I plan on buying this shit within the next month so i'll keep this in mind, thank you
02-13-2018, 06:30 PM #6
TheManDavid
Your mother!
no doubt

One last request. I was about to buy the PC you recommended with everything you told me to get. I have one question though. Like I said, i'm a complete fucking scrub when it comes to PC parts and shit. Would you be able to look at their Valentines Day sale and possibly try to find a better PC for me? Of course, still under the $2k mark. If not, i'll just get the one you told me.

Again, I want this shit as best as it can be but stay under $2k, lol. I can use it to simply play games. No streaming, recording, or any of that. Please and thank you
02-13-2018, 09:02 PM #7
Toke
PC Master Race
One last request. I was about to buy the PC you recommended with everything you told me to get. I have one question though. Like I said, i'm a complete fucking scrub when it comes to PC parts and shit. Would you be able to look at their Valentines Day sale and possibly try to find a better PC for me? Of course, still under the $2k mark. If not, i'll just get the one you told me.

Again, I want this shit as best as it can be but stay under $2k, lol. I can use it to simply play games. No streaming, recording, or any of that. Please and thank you

You must login or register to view this content. those r good deal for the money. especially the $750 one
02-14-2018, 12:33 AM #8
TheManDavid
Your mother!
You must login or register to view this content. those r good deal for the money. especially the $750 one

I feel like this is a joke.... Why are they so cheap...?
02-14-2018, 02:00 AM #9
Toke
PC Master Race
I feel like this is a joke.... Why are they so cheap...?

hp is trying to corner the market and so is dell. and they have oem prices on gpus not the triple markups on regular hardware.
02-14-2018, 02:26 AM #10
TheManDavid
Your mother!
hp is trying to corner the market and so is dell. and they have oem prices on gpus not the triple markups on regular hardware.

Would you recommend getting this one than? You must login or register to view this content.

My main concern is, would I be able to run game with no issues at all with that setup? And not have to worry about upgrading it for a bit

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo