02-12-2018, 05:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dear all,

I am looking for recommendations for a solid PC build. I'm not looking to go crazy on price because although I do like playing sometimes on the PC, but I mainly focusing on moderate video editing, using Photoshop, web development, and a lot of browsing and using it for files and such. I am looking for a build that's in the 500-600 range that would be pretty solid for super light gaming, software development and video editing pretty much everything that I stated above.

I was looking into the Digital Storm builds for 800 bucks, but I'm not sure if that would be worth the money in my case, they have a level 1 $800 build which is honestly pretty pricey to begin with considering I don't even have a good monitor yet haha.

If you can please get back to me with good build recommendations, I would very much appreciate it.

With thanks,
ENCRYPT3D
02-12-2018, 08:00 PM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by TeamEncrypted View Post
Dear all,

I am looking for recommendations for a solid PC build. I'm not looking to go crazy on price because although I do like playing sometimes on the PC, but I mainly focusing on moderate video editing, using Photoshop, web development, and a lot of browsing and using it for files and such. I am looking for a build that's in the 500-600 range that would be pretty solid for super light gaming, software development and video editing pretty much everything that I stated above.

I was looking into the Digital Storm builds for 800 bucks, but I'm not sure if that would be worth the money in my case, they have a level 1 $800 build which is honestly pretty pricey to begin with considering I don't even have a good monitor yet haha.

If you can please get back to me with good build recommendations, I would very much appreciate it.

With thanks,
ENCRYPT3D
You must login or register to view this content.
thats a solid gaming/ work pc and the price is pretty much unbeatable
then depending on what u want for monitors you could

get 2 of these You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

or go 4k monitor You must login or register to view this content.
02-13-2018, 02:28 AM #3
Psn >> xbox

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo