Post: Beware, Your Credit Card And Other Info Sent To Sony, And PSN Hacked!
02-16-2011, 03:29 PM #1
kyskidz
Big Sister
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A well known hacker i don’t want to reveal here had all the Sony PlayStation Network functions 100% decrypted as well as providing some nice info about how Sony dealing with PSN members privacy in their online servers.

Apparently, Sony server gathered everything they can from the PSN connected PS3 console. When i said everything, i meant it. Here, i make all the list of what they squeezed from the IRC chat logs conversation between the hackers.

-Sony monitors all messages over PSN.

-All connected devices return values sent to Sony server returns TV, Firmware version, Firmware type, Console model

-They also collects data in your USB attached device.

-credit card sent as plain text, example: -
creditCard.paymentMethodId=VISA&creditCard.holderName=Max&creditCard.cardNumber=4558254723658741&creditCard.expireYear=2012&creditCard.expireMonth=2&creditCard.securityCode=214&creditCard.address.address1=example street%2024%20&creditCard.address.city=city1%20&creditCard.address.province=abc%20&creditCard.address.postalCode=12345%20

-The best part of all, the list is stored online and updated when u login PSN and random.

But, that’s not all, with the PSN functions fully decrypted, this hacker can use the function to get all games, DLC, you name it, from PSN store without paying anything.

Wow, i am just speechless! We can really sue Sony for monitoring ALL data including our credit card info providing that we are connected to PSN, of course. Man, that is really big fail, as well as the PSN fail oh and the PS3 fail. Everything just FAIL, Sony!

You can read the IRC chat logs at the link below. We censored the names just to be safe.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to kyskidz for this useful post:

krazyfoolof2010, vipervimal, xVzS-
02-16-2011, 03:39 PM #2
Suxh4rd2bu
Extreme Anarchist
Interesting info, nice find. I don't know if anyone else has posted anything like this before but good job.
02-16-2011, 03:39 PM #3
Asmel
Are you high?
Interesting info :y: That's why you ALWAYS use PSN cards :p

Originally posted by Suxh4rd2bu View Post
Interesting info, nice find. I don't know if anyone else has posted anything like this before but good job.

Nice kitty Happy
02-16-2011, 03:50 PM #4
sam2748
Splicer
Has anyone tried to sue sony yet? Outcome?
02-16-2011, 03:53 PM #5
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by Asmel View Post
Interesting info :y: That's why you ALWAYS use PSN cards :p

Nice kitty Happy

Its not a cat
02-16-2011, 03:57 PM #6
Asmel
Are you high?
Originally posted by julianportman View Post
Its not a cat

:confused:

of course not

:whistle:

:carling:

(i know who pikachu is i refer to the animal no the photodawoop) Smile
02-16-2011, 04:04 PM #7
skeezymofo
Pokemon Trainer
Come on already guys, Stop with hacking.If people stop hacking all this bypass crap wouldn't be a big deal.Now hackers give sony no choice but to ban people or fix this Charles bypass............Good info to know though.

The following user thanked skeezymofo for this useful post:

GetDeleted -_-
02-16-2011, 04:13 PM #8
kyskidz
Big Sister
Originally posted by skeezymofo View Post
Come on already guys, Stop with hacking.If people stop hacking all this bypass crap wouldn't be a big deal.Now hackers give sony no choice but to ban people or fix this Charles bypass............Good info to know though.

your on a hacking forum tellin people to stop hacking /facepalm
02-16-2011, 04:15 PM #9
skeezymofo
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by kyskidz View Post
your on a hacking forum tellin people to stop hacking /facepalm

Yeah........kinda silly.
02-16-2011, 04:16 PM #10
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
Yeah I never use my credit card over psn. I always use psn cards because I do not want to deal with security issues involving my credit cards.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo