06-22-2011, 02:14 AM #1
dubeyduck
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); update slynk has confirmed this working:dance::dance:

so iv just been looking on a thread on a website and some 1 over at psx scene as posted the
qa flag combo i think you deside this is wot he posted

you need to have the cursor on 'Network Settings' - (it needs to be 3.55 OFW BTW - Rebug won't work - I've already established that) - and do the following button combo -

L2 + L1 + R1 + R2 + L3 + D-pad Down.

There's your button combo.'Edy Viewer' will pop up - Debug Settings will pop up - Install Package will pop up (but it's kinda useless anyway since only retail packages will install, and only the first PKG on the root of the USB stick - yes - seriously). Now you only need to figure out the rest. Yes, this one works - don't worry about it - just go figure out the rest.

BTW - in case some people immediately start trying this out and telling me 'Hey Square - this doesn't bleepin* work' - remember - there are still some pieces of the puzzle missing - the 'community' needs to figure these out. But the button combo is in the bag - don't worry about it anymore, don't go fruitlessly reversing anymore looking for a possible sign of life of this 'button combo' - you've got it. Now figure out the rest

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

update so iv just found this to
i dont no if this is true or not just fort i would add it

"Change byte 48 of the token seed to 0x02, hash it, encrypt it, write it to eeprom and flag yourself. Button combo is L1+L2+L3+R1+R2+dpad down. Only works on retail firmware.

By byte 48, I mean the 48th byte. Note that in programming the array of the token seed begins with index 0. So the 48th byte would be seed[47];

this info is more than enough to get someone to make an app."

UPDATE

and here is a tut on how to qa flag your ps3 that slynk posted on his blog
thanks to lionsfan402 for the link
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by dubeyduck ; 06-22-2011 at 11:20 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to dubeyduck for this useful post:

Okami, add_me, AMNE, Daddy, eazynow82, forcer911, Jakeyy, Kill_tony485, killa skillz, Nas., player82, SmokingBanana, Solid Snake, ULG Poison

The following user groaned dubeyduck for this awful post:

DesmondS95
06-22-2011, 02:19 AM #2
ryantehninja
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by dubeyduck View Post
update slynk has confirmed this working:dance::dance:

so iv just been looking on a thread on a website and some 1 over at psx scene as posted the
qa flag combo i think you deside this is wot he posted

you need to have the cursor on 'Network Settings' - (it needs to be 3.55 OFW BTW - Rebug won't work - I've already established that) - and do the following button combo -

L2 + L1 + R1 + R2 + L3 + D-pad Down.

There's your button combo.'Edy Viewer' will pop up - Debug Settings will pop up - Install Package will pop up (but it's kinda useless anyway since only retail packages will install, and only the first PKG on the root of the USB stick - yes - seriously). Now you only need to figure out the rest. Yes, this one works - don't worry about it - just go figure out the rest.

BTW - in case some people immediately start trying this out and telling me 'Hey Square - this doesn't bleepin* work' - remember - there are still some pieces of the puzzle missing - the 'community' needs to figure these out. But the button combo is in the bag - don't worry about it anymore, don't go fruitlessly reversing anymore looking for a possible sign of life of this 'button combo' - you've got it. Now figure out the rest

update so iv just found this to
i dont no if this is true or not just fort i would add it

"Change byte 48 of the token seed to 0x02, hash it, encrypt it, write it to eeprom and flag yourself. Button combo is L1+L2+L3+R1+R2+dpad down. Only works on retail firmware.

By byte 48, I mean the 48th byte. Note that in programming the array of the token seed begins with index 0. So the 48th byte would be seed[47];

this info is more than enough to get someone to make an app."

if its on ofw, how would sony or you set the token?
Last edited by ryantehninja ; 06-22-2011 at 02:31 AM.
06-22-2011, 02:20 AM #3
lionsfan420
They call me Skeeter!
This IS it! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h F**k Sony! Theyr'e done...

The following 2 users say thank you to lionsfan420 for this useful post:

sylvianlight

The following user groaned lionsfan420 for this awful post:

Judgement
06-22-2011, 02:33 AM #4
What does this do exactly? Is this a step towards new cfw?
06-22-2011, 02:58 AM #5
Sterg
Perma Banned.......... owaitno.
this reminds me of good ol' cheat codes!

The following 10 users say thank you to Sterg for this useful post:

ᴬustin_Powers, A_Fast_Black_Guy, Clutch Hunterr, Judgement, Peirau, Slay No More, Solid Snake, Stack0verfl0w, VesHo, WTL
06-22-2011, 03:13 AM #6
xRvG-
Banned
so a noob question dont flame! how do we know this doesnt work for all firmwares? does sony change the combo everytime they update the firmwares? they didnt do that with the keys at all, until CFW. so did they change the combo between firmwares? plus didnt mathieulh state that this would work on ALL FUTURE FIRMWARES also?
06-22-2011, 03:18 AM #7
d1215
Gym leader
How does this guy exactly know this is the combo?

The following user thanked d1215 for this useful post:

Daddy
06-22-2011, 03:19 AM #8
xRvG-
Banned
also for you guys on 3.55, you can now use this and update to 3.61 and the qa flag stays. mathieluh said that in his video descriptions.
06-22-2011, 03:20 AM #9
lionsfan420
They call me Skeeter!
Once activated on the PS3, you can downgrade, upgrade past 3.60+, play all the pirated games and homebrew you want! Also official updates wont erase these flags once there set. there here forever!
06-22-2011, 03:21 AM #10
xRvG-
Banned
its confirmed as you can see plus its on every hacking website.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo