Post: Official Custom firmware Collection PS3 [Working Download Links]
10-14-2011, 12:48 AM #1
Chrom3D
Big Sister
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

First of all. I made this thread mainly because i've seen alot of people requesting download links for their desired CFW in different sections of this forum, because the original link went down. So I thought... Instead of making alot of unnecessary threads, let's just collect them all into one single thread.
I will keep the download links up to date, and take requests if needed. Any help would be appreciated, and It would be to great help if anyone could name up some CFW’s to add up. This is because I’ve lost count of them due to being out of the scene for some time. Also some of this may already be posted, but as far as i've seen the links have either been outdated or spread around in different threads.

Content

PAGE 1. General Information.

PAGE 2. Downloads.

PAGE 3. Updates.

PAGE 4. Questions And Answers. (FAQ)

[multipage= DOWNLOADS]

DOWNLOADS

I do NOT take any credit for making the following CFW’s, and all of the credit goes to the maker of them.

Thank to view the download links

Custom Firmware
Download Link
Version

Geohot’s CFW
| You must login or register to view this content.

KaKaRoTo's 1.1 CFW

Rebug CFW’s
3.41 and 3.55

KMEAW CFW
You must login or register to view this content. Alternative: You must login or register to view this content.

Rogero CFW v2
Download link will be available soon.

WaninKoko CFW v2

Bitbubba's CFW (NFW) v2

Gitbrew's OtherOS++

PS3Ultimate White Edition [Unspoofed] By RazorX

PS3Ultimate White Edition [Spoofed] By RazorX

PS3Ultimate [UnspoofedBlack Edition] By RazorX

PS3Ultimate Black Edition [Spoofed] By RazorX

Elite CFW v4

JFW DH

ErmaC 4.30 CFW

Additional Content

Official 3.55 Firmware: You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.

Official 3.41 Firmware: You must login or register to view this content.

MinVerChk's CFW: You must login or register to view this content. (3.55) //This shows you the earliest firmware you can downgrade to, works on any firmware. Even 3.72. Made by a spanish developer. Heres a great tutorial on how it works You must login or register to view this content. I think It works on 3.72 too.

Another download link for the Geohot patch/firmware:You must login or register to view this content.

Kiosk/Shop Firmware (4.11) --> You must login or register to view this content.

Convert Kiosk to retail --> You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for providing me with the download links for this one! Winky Winky

More content will follow…

[multipage= UPDATES]

Please Note...

02.05.12 Fixed some links. Winky Winky

If anyone feels something is missing, let me know Winky Winky

If any of the links are broken, or if they contain something wrong. Then please inform me, I would appreciate that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: I know the download link for Gitbrews is outdated. I will fix this soon.
Update2: I am having a hard time trying to find Gitbrews OtherOS++ and JFW DH. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could provide me with the download links. Thanks in advance.

[multipage= FAQ]

Frequently Asked Questions!

How do I install a custom firmware?
1. Connect a USB stick to your computer.
2. In the root of your USB stick, make a folder called "PS3".
3. Go inside the "PS3" folder and make another folder called "UPDATE"
4. Inside the "UPDATE" folder, place your custom firmware.
5. Rename the custom firmware to PS3UPDAT.PUP
6. Connect it to your PS3 and go to system update!

Heres Sony's tutorial on how to update the firmware version: You must login or register to view this content.

My firmware is 3.56 or higher, can I jailbreak it?

As of the today, you can NOT jailbreak any firmware higher than 3.55! You will be able to downgrade, but some people may find it hard. (It's not free)| Search around on Google or the forum for more information about downgrading.

How do I check my firmware version?

Go to "Settings"
Go to "System Settings"
Go to "System Information"

How do I install Geohot's custom firmware?

Geohot's custom firmware is a patch for the official 3.55 firmware. To install it you need to have the official 3.55 firmware from Sony already installed. Afterwards you just install it like any other custom firmware.
Last edited by Chrom3D ; 02-11-2013 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Fixed links, and removed broken links

The following 50 users say thank you to Chrom3D for this useful post:

.BrainzModding, AMNE, Brentdevent, BriceC, chrisgascoigne, Cien, CodingHoster, DARK-LEGEND_GR, Defeat, Doctor Stan, Evil_Hackz, SweatyMidgets, forcer911, FoxkaZ, Fuser's Hoe, GE90, GodDrinksPepsi, i--DanieL_, Beats, Ingloreusemodz, Jamba_PLuR, JBModzPS3, Joel, joensarah, Joshieee, jtdude, kingjojo13, kyran2000, LittleEvo, Mad Scientist, ONEster, Pichu, Pro Era, ps3gamefreak55, Cmd-X, say-say123, Skillew, Slice, slim355, Super Vegito, The NGU Jew, Top_Dog_Uk, treserxes, Vampytwistッ, XSnIpEriSBaCk, Xx--AIDAN--xX, Yolo Brahs !, zzxXHAZARDXxzz
10-14-2011, 01:00 AM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Thread stuck. :y:

The following 4 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

Chrom3D, DARK-LEGEND_GR, Dillon, Steve Jobs
10-14-2011, 01:13 AM #3
I was actually just about to start a new thread about the kmeaw cfw. Now it is not necessary. Thanks bro :=D
10-14-2011, 12:23 PM #4
Battler624
I’m too L33T
nice thread the only thing i hate is that i have a download limit and i really want the latest Ps3Ultimate
can you put only 1 of them (3.72 spoofed with the white edition)

thx in advance Smile

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

did some search and found this
whats that? the one you post eariler gets to dumpster and after you see your thread in dumpster you make a new one and it got stuck?

i mean REALLY? REALLY? REALLY! REALLY?!
10-14-2011, 12:48 PM #5
Budz
Former Staff
Very useful man :y: it annoys me when i have to google these...
10-14-2011, 06:25 PM #6
Chrom3D
Big Sister
Originally posted by Battler624 View Post
nice thread the only thing i hate is that i have a download limit and i really want the latest Ps3Ultimate
can you put only 1 of them (3.72 spoofed with the white edition)

thx in advance Smile

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

did some search and found this
whats that? the one you post eariler gets to dumpster and after you see your thread in dumpster you make a new one and it got stuck?

i mean REALLY? REALLY? REALLY! REALLY?!

A mod adviced me to make a new one, to get rid of the poll. The other one were stuck too actually. And yeah, I see what I can do Winky Winky

EDIT

Added seperate links for all PS3Ultimate Editions Winky Winky Now you don't have to download all editions at the same time.
Last edited by Chrom3D ; 10-14-2011 at 06:52 PM.
10-14-2011, 07:54 PM #7
ps3gamefreak55
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks so much i love you but one problem.
I cant download WaninKoko's CFW can you maybe change this please to mediafire?

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

:O just seen 3.55 omg i need that i love you but as i said *U*KING Megaupload shit doesnt work please i beg you put it on mediafire you are bluddy awesome!
10-14-2011, 08:33 PM #8
Dan
I'm a god.
so the OFW are legit?
10-14-2011, 08:45 PM #9
ps3gamefreak55
Do a barrel roll!
Also just bought premium for 24 hours ffs lol to try and download 3.55 ofw FML
10-14-2011, 09:12 PM #10
Hey wich one will work for my ps3 slim. its on a 3.72 firmware right now. i downloaded half of these. and none of them poped up when i tried to update it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo