06-05-2011, 01:48 AM #1
glitchboy23
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok Here are two saves that you can use to get platinum in Wkc in about 20 mins. You need custom firmware and for the first save which you will get the guild rank trophies with, you will need the game installed on your internal hdd. External may work but I did it on internal. The reason for this is you will install a guild rank mod into you game files.

The First save: Not my save, found on another website, 576 hours guild rank 12. you will have the game installed to your internal hdd.
swap your save for this one minus the param.sfo
You must login or register to view this content.
ok load up the game and save at the save point, you may need to delete your save profile data and any other saves you have, I had to but I was using a blank account so that might have been why.
Now that you have this save working quit the game and open a ftp program of your choice and swap in the mod files as follows.

copy p100h.psarc to dev_hdd0/game/BCUS98146/USRDIR
copy game_patch_setting.cfg to dev_hdd0/game/BCUS98146/USRDIR/data

start the game up, exit to the world map, and find the quest best served cold, I belive its in the desert. Start the quest solo, talk to the guy, then bring up your map and make your way to the gold star. you can take out ememies on the way if you like. once you get there you will face a boss. fight him, just use combo 5 and you will take him out easily. this will complete the quest getting you an S rank.
trophies unlocked
all 3 quest related trophies
all 3 guild rank trophies
all 3 enemies killed trophies
possibly all 3 item trophies
possibly all 3 money related trophies

Next load up save 2. this is the same save but I put about 8 hours into it to get about 300 more binds and 50 more equipments.
again swap the files except the param.sfo
Load the save, you should be in the desert town, go to the binding post bind any item or equiptment
this should unlock
all 3 binding trophies
all 3 item trophies
all 3 weapon trophies
all 3 money trophies
the 2 skill trophies
Platinum crown
if it doesnt unlock everything go to the other shops and buy 1 equipment, 1 item. everything is maxed out skill wise and if you get back to level 50 you would have one hell of a save.

I do not take any credit for the save or the guild rank mod, but I do take credit for finishing the binds which really wasn't bad at all due to the mods I was using.

Another note you can use these save and same method to platinum the Japanese version of the game which carries a separate trophy list, for 2 major platinums, that would normally take 500-1000 hours to achieve. This way takes 20 minutes enjoy.Awesome face

Update! 6/5/11- after you use save 2 in wkc1 and resave so its yours, load up wkc 2 japanese version. Make a new save in that game, go to your ftp program find the wkc 2 save BCJS30042_00001 and swap all files including param.sfo from wkc 1 into wkc 2 save. Load up wkc 2, load the save go to the binding post bind one item get 2 binding trophies, got to the item shop find the expensive items buy 255 of each untill you get both gilder trophies, go run best served cold again get 2 s rank trophies, plus another 2 for reaching guild rank 26. go into the upgrade menu click on someone and you will notice new skills, start learning them, and you will get both skill related trophies. I was able to get 10 trophies total in wkc2 with Save 2 from wkc 1.
Last edited by glitchboy23 ; 06-05-2011 at 06:40 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to glitchboy23 for this useful post:

Feraligatr92, ps3re, Raiki, TrytoYOLO, UnspokenDream, Windmaker86
06-05-2011, 04:54 PM #2
Save 2 is down - can you re-upload?

good job!
06-05-2011, 06:28 PM #3
glitchboy23
Do a barrel roll!
The save shouldn't be down, I just clicked on it and it worked fine.
06-05-2011, 07:07 PM #4
THANKS man <3
06-05-2011, 08:22 PM #5
Got all except the bronze star and gold star trophies. I know the notes say to buy one of everything but can't see what my current skill level is to understand what I should buy to max it out. Any suggestions?
Last edited by tronski ; 06-05-2011 at 09:14 PM.
06-05-2011, 09:23 PM #6
glitchboy23
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by tronski View Post
Got all except the bronze star and gold star trophies. I know the notes say to buy one of everything but can't see what my current skill level is to understand what I should buy to max it out. Any suggestions?

If your talking about wkc 2 then you need to select eldore, the bottom skill set, and you should see a few skills need to be unlocked. Unlock them and you will get both. If your talking about wkc 1 you may need to do the rebirthing mission then reallocate the skill points.
06-06-2011, 11:56 AM #7
second savegame is down, can you reupload?
06-06-2011, 06:18 PM #8
MR-SpaCe
Save Point
thanks good woork >> but >> wher trophy gr 7 before 8 and gr 11 before 12 ?

can save game put plz ^^ on media fire
06-06-2011, 10:39 PM #9
glitchboy23
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SpaCe View Post
thanks good woork >> but >> wher trophy gr 7 before 8 and gr 11 before 12 ?

can save game put plz ^^ on media fire

If you read my first post you would see that you get all 3 guild rank trophies at the same time, once you level up to guild rank 15.
06-07-2011, 01:51 AM #10
Default Avatar
shibata
thanks!I followed your method and get trophies except the 2 skill trophies...I used the save 1,bind something and buy something,but the 2 skill trophies did not pop! Why?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo