Post: Trinity Universe 100% <<Platinum Save's>> <<TESTED>>(All Trophy`s)
07-28-2011, 03:59 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Hey guys , as i looked around the net for this Game's Save and havent found it
anywere i decided to Upload mine and make a little Tut. on how to get all the trophys.
Upon Loading the gamesave you wont get any Trophys but be patient Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Before I start i wold recomend playing the game at least once as its preaty fun and enterteining.
The not fun part is when you only need the last 5-6 trophys for the platinum and all you do gets
so repetitive that you can almost fall asleep...

First you must know that this is not an INSTANT platinum , you must do some things to get the Trophys ,
but It does get you all of them .

The saves are mine from playing the game , i tested them on another account and i can
confirm that they work perfectly!

This is For thouse who want an EASY and Very Fast Platinum and for thouse who are stuck
with some Trophy or just want the harder ones without effort.
(if its so just search for the trophy you need and follow the step for that particular trophy)

To load the save's you have to copy them via FTP or any filemanager like multiman etc
Copy and overwhrite the files in the folder (2 files) of your save (carefull , not to copy on System Gamesave)
Works for Bouth EU and US games . When you try to save the first time it will get corrupted but you can create
a new file with no problem (tested)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Use this Save for the folowing!

You must login or register to view this content.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the Guide

Load the game and select Dungeon>Yoma King Castle>L13 : DDK Castle
(the reason why it must be this one is that its one of the last dungeons that still holds IM- the blue line ...)
Fight and Win a battle (easy Task with The SuperOverPowered party i made lol)
This will triger the following trophys(in the order that i list them);
You must login or register to view this content.The Strongest HaremYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.Be the Meteor ShowerYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.Be the Shooting StarYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.Be the CometYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.Be the Space DebrisYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.Power of CreationYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.Power of the CosmosYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.Power of the SunYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.Power of the EarthYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.Seek ObliterationYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.Seeker of AnnihilationYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.Seeker of More VictoryYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.Seeker of VictoryYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.Hero of the UniverseYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.Deep Space HeroYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.Galaxy HeroYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.Planetary HeroYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.Everybody's HeroYou must login or register to view this content.

Now Use the Search funccion and go for the Blue line first .(IM Managraphic)
On the way you will almost sure battle again and after that second fight Another trophy will triger ;
You must login or register to view this content.Galaxy MiserYou must login or register to view this content.

Take the IM and Now follow the Yellow Line (Treasure) that
ends just behind the Boss wich you can "Tsubaki" 1 Shot Kill :evil: .
Ram the Treasure and use the SavePoint nearby to Exit the Dungeon wich will
net you another set of Trophys ;
You must login or register to view this content.Game ManiacYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.Space ActivistsYou must login or register to view this content. <--The Harder or most Time consuming trophy...
You must login or register to view this content.The Space ScrubberYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.The Space CleanerYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.Museum CuratorYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.Treasure HunterYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.Closet OtakuYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.Art AppreciationYou must login or register to view this content.

On the Universe Menu now select Shop>Managraphics>Image Create
Here create any Image and pay Miyu 3.000.000 or more .
This will Triger another set of Trophys ;
You must login or register to view this content.Managraphic AddictYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.The DebtorYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.ShopaholicYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.The BourgeoisYou must login or register to view this content.

Back on the shop menu , Shop>Item Shop>"Any Shop">Synthesis
Here create any Item (1 is enough) and you will get ;
You must login or register to view this content.Material StarYou must login or register to view this content.

Again on the shop menu , Shop>Monster Coliseum>Monster Create
Same as before Create any Monster (1 is enough) for ;
You must login or register to view this content.Monster StarYou must login or register to view this content.

And the last thing on shop menu , Shop>Meteorites WorkShop>Meteorites
Again the same , create any Meteorite and you get ;
You must login or register to view this content.Meteorite StarYou must login or register to view this content.
**EDIT**
These last 3 trophys might not popup properly . This is caused by some kind of a GLICH that dont seem to happen to everyone . It happend to me when playing the game normaly for the first time and "mazdafreak" just confirmed it can happen using the save also .
But No problem as i found a little fix when it happend to me
;
You just need to get to the Convert Shop and Buy something if you see it failed to popup.
That works for me .
SRY I had this in mind and i forgot to whrite it when i did the guide . Thought i did but i havent lol !
Ok now exit to the Universe menu and go to Anchor>Space Academy
Here remove the Anchor and exit to Main Menu again to choose Dungeon>Space Academy>Shoe Box(easiest /fastest part)

Once Inside the Dungeon your objective is to Destroy The Gravity Core and Drift with the dungeon .
To do so, use Search and go for the white line or go for the Save point/Boss , it’s the same.
Kill the boss and destroy the Gravity Core and just wait for the time to run out to drift away with the dungeon !
This will popup the trophy ;
You must login or register to view this content.Space TouristsYou must login or register to view this content.

For the Last step and Trophy we need this other Save that i happend to have saved by luck lol.
It Seems that after you make a "Clear" savefile u cant beat the final boss (it wont respawn again for me at least.
again on that save unless you start the game again)

Use this Save for the folowing!

After loading you will be on the last Dungeon's SavePoint.
Here you will have to enter the room/square (whatever you call that) nearby and kill the True End Final Boss ,after wich the credits will roll and in the end the last trophy ;
You must login or register to view this content.What is truth, dood?You must login or register to view this content.

And with that VOILA!! ;
You must login or register to view this content.The Platinum PrinnyYou must login or register to view this content.

100% 37/37 @150hours to @1hour

All the above can be easily done in @1 hour and i believe that even people that havent played the game can do it with this guide !

I have to State that if you manage to DIE with the Characters i made , you can go throw yourself from a 4rth floor :n00b:

Hope you like and find this usefull . As for the guide sry if its not too acurate or something , its my first one and also , i dont usualy type to much :P (as u can see on my post count). Sry for my english if i fail somewere , im spanish hehe. The Credits for the IMAGES that i used go to ps3trophies.com as they are not mine .

The pass is : VRman12
Case sensitive...(just copy)

UPDATE !!
Hey guys ! I just had a look at the posts and saw that some people need the Full save (specialy .sfo file etc) to use with Xploder So i touth id Upload the Full saves for thouse that may still need it , or future people reading this. I also remember you that when i made this post Xploder didnt existed therefore the saves were made to use on CFW not OFW (no more complains about it Happy)...
Anyway here is the Link:

The .RAR contains the same saves as below but with .sfo , icon etc , the folders inside are named the same way and the Password is the same . Hope iT Helps!
Last edited by dannyelstanx ; 06-29-2012 at 07:40 PM. Reason: R.I.P. MEGAUPLOAD+NEW LINKS

The following 36 users say thank you to dannyelstanx for this useful post:

19willy74, A86, amigaman2005, belfastguy, bum-bum-joey, Cien, Dell boi, elite_killa, foysp, GreenTea101, hack73, jabber, joury070, kobra1922, KoS_Riitalo, Lukastim80, mark1, mexi001, nawking, necronzero, p78ch201, panBramburka, ps3re, ScarfaceKillaz, SHAkA, simmo_316, Soulchild88, StarWave, thorn, uaeonly, VercettiCool, werdgawd, WillDemon, Yuki_240sx, zebbidy
07-28-2011, 04:12 AM #2
neoar
Space Ninja
thanks man great guide also Smile
07-28-2011, 08:12 AM #3
so this won't work for ofw, only ftp?
btw great guide.
07-28-2011, 10:29 AM #4
Originally posted by bakura View Post
so this won't work for ofw, only ftp?
btw great guide.

To make it work you need CFW . but if you happen to have 2 PS3 (like me)
1 3.55 CFW and 1 3.66 OFW you would just have to copy via FTP on the
CFW PS3 , save the game and copy that save normaly (on pendrive or so)
on the OFW PS3 . :confused:
07-28-2011, 10:53 AM #5
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Some test if it works on OFW !
07-28-2011, 11:44 AM #6
Skyline88
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for sharing with us man! and awesome guide btwClaps
07-28-2011, 12:01 PM #7
thnks

Smile)
07-29-2011, 12:14 AM #8
Edio
Bounty hunter
Awesome, thanks
07-29-2011, 03:37 AM #9
Sora9112
Bounty hunter
Been searching for this a long time thanks.
07-29-2011, 09:06 PM #10
glitchboy23
Do a barrel roll!
Awesome save set man, Just platted the us version in 40 min lol. Downloading the japanese one now to plat that. If anyone knows where to download the korean language one please send me a pm with the link, I want all three plats for this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo