01-31-2012, 09:23 PM #1
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15107[/ATTACH]

Hey guys, I spent the last two days working on the True End Trophy so that I could have a complete Platinum save file for you guys. I have tested these saves and they work with xploder.

Save 1 - You must login or register to view this content. (Credits go to Tetsamaru)

When you load the game up and are asked to continue, click yes. This save will start you at the very first save point.

Start a Battle (Press R1) - Complete the Battle to unlock:

The Bully
The Newbie
The Badass
The Juggler
The God of Death
The Highlander
The World Champ
The Aggressor

Now, Press Triangle, Go To Encyclopedia
Go to Profile, This Unlocks:

The Stalker

Now Go to Gallery, This Unlocks:

The Patron

While in Zeine, Go to the first town where you started called Myr Suburb Mansion
Go into the Database and Click Titles
Unlock the last titles that are highlighted in Green, and finally the LOC Title at the very end. This will Unlock:
(If this did not unlock Hikikomori, just reload the save and do it again. The first time I did it, it didn't pop so I reloaded it and it popped after I unlocked the LOC Title again)

The Entitled
The Gun Runner
The Battle Ready
The Fashionista
The Packrat
The Hikikomori

Next, Press Triangle to go into the Menu, Over Status Press Triangle again. Click Use Bonus Points. Level one characters STR, AGI, VIT, INT, LUK to 300.
This will Unlock:
(If this doesn't unlock, reload the save. When it asked you to continue, click no and start a NG+. Then follow the instructions above and it should pop)

The Skywalker
The Meat Shield
The Juicer
The Know-it-all
The Gambler

Next, Find one soul (Light blue square on the map). The easiest way to do this is jump from town to town and do the Area Search using 155 TP. Once you find one of the Souls this will unlock:
Update: A soul is at Yi Nara Reserve - Credits to Gtea101

The Grave Robber

Save 2 - You must login or register to view this content.
(I used Tetsamaru's Save, and finished the whole game in NG+ following the True End Path. This save took me a couple of days so please don't spread this to other sites without giving credit to Tetsamaru for his original save and me for my True End Save)

Load this save up. It will be right before the last boss (E-8 - Alter of Atonement)

You may get an error about 30 un-registered items being removed. This is normal because I had all the Cross Edge DLC.
Customize the characters as you see fit and head to E-8.

You will fight Judas and Dark Baku
Once you defeat them skip through the very long cut-scenes. This should unlock:
(If The Dood trophy does not pop after the cut-scene then do a search at the exact place where E-8 was, then go to the east over the lava and go to the final Hot Springs event, Spring of Overflowing Sea.

The Dood
Platinum

Well I hope you guys find this useful. If you have any questions pertaining to these trophies then feel free to ask.

Please don't ask about how to use these saves with xploder as there is already an awesome Tut by Yno

You must login or register to view this content.

I have also uploaded this file to the xploder database.
Last edited by ZeroSasurai ; 03-21-2013 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Updated Save

The following 36 users say thank you to ZeroSasurai for this useful post:

19willy74, Andy1709, Big_Jonny, chaoszage, clever21, Cooler, demon_eye, dufruffo, Ember2012, gnat_, HitmanKiller1, Ihategoldenrods, JaggedNightmare, kobra1922, Lemons, Maradona Q8, mosiko6, NuclearArmpit, p311, p78ch201, panBramburka, PapaHacks, pololastation, punkkidxLA, Ruri Gokō, simmo_316, Smokin420, Soulchild88, upperfloor, WASTEDFREEDOM, Wednesday 13, wolfteam1218, xBoehser_Onkel, xenomage, yoshemahino, Yuki_240sx
01-31-2012, 10:03 PM #2
p78ch201
Level 1 Trustworthy
will test this as soon i get my hand on that game and report here, thx
01-31-2012, 10:29 PM #3
Thanks. I will use this for sure.
02-01-2012, 12:51 AM #4
Originally posted by ZeroSasurai View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15107[/ATTACH]

Hey guys, I spent the last two days working on the True End Trophy so that I could have a complete Platinum save file for you guys. I have tested these saves and they work with xploder.

Save 1 - You must login or register to view this content. (Credits go to Tetsamaru)

When you load the game up and are asked to continue, click yes. This save will start you at the very first save point.

Start a Battle (Press R1) - Complete the Battle to unlock:

The Bully
The Newbie
The Badass
The Juggler
The God of Death
The Highlander
The World Champ
The Aggressor

Now, Press Triangle, Go To Encyclopedia
Go to Profile, This Unlocks:

The Stalker

Now Go to Gallery, This Unlocks:

The Patron

While in Zeine, Go to the first town where you started called Myr Suburb Mansion
Go into the Database and Click Titles
Unlock the last titles that are highlighted in Green, and finally the LOC Title at the very end. This will Unlock:
(If this did not unlock Hikikomori, just reload the save and do it again. The first time I did it, it didn't pop so I reloaded it and it popped after I unlocked the LOC Title again)

The Entitled
The Gun Runner
The Battle Ready
The Fashionista
The Packrat
The Hikikomori

Next, Press Triangle to go into the Menu, Over Status Press Triangle again. Click Use Bonus Points. Level one characters STR, AGI, VIT, INT, LUK to 300.
This will Unlock:
(If this doesn't unlock, reload the save. When it asked you to continue, click no and start a NG+. Then follow the instructions above and it should pop)

The Skywalker
The Meat Shield
The Juicer
The Know-it-all
The Gambler

Next, Find one soul (Light blue square on the map). The easiest way to do this is jump from town to town and do the Area Search using 155 TP. Once you find one of the Souls this will unlock:

The Grave Robber

Save 2 - You must login or register to view this content.
(I used Tetsamaru's Save, and finished the whole game in NG+ following the True End Path. This save took me a couple of days so please don't spread this to other sites without giving credit to Tetsamaru for his original save and me for my True End Save)

Load this save up. It will be right before the last boss (E-8 - Alter of Atonement)

You may get an error about 30 un-registered items being removed. This is normal because I had all the Cross Edge DLC.
Customize the characters as you see fit and head to E-8.

You will fight Judas and Dark Baku
Once you defeat them skip through the very long cut-scenes. This should unlock:
(If The Dood trophy does not pop after the cut-scene then do a search at the exact place where E-8 was, then go to the east over the lava and go to the final Hot Springs event, Spring of Overflowing Sea.

The Dood
Platinum

Well I hope you guys find this useful. If you have any questions pertaining to these trophies then feel free to ask.

Please don't ask about how to use these saves with xploder as there is already an awesome Tut by Yno

You must login or register to view this content.

I have also uploaded this file to the xploder database.

people that haven't played this game might have trouble with that grave robber trophy... so just to make it easier... you should update your thread and say the soul is located Here: Yi Nara Reserve... thanks

The following 3 users say thank you to GreenTea101 for this useful post:

Lemons, simmo_316, WASTEDFREEDOM
02-01-2012, 01:03 AM #5
work in versione bles o blus ?
02-01-2012, 01:14 AM #6
Originally posted by anaconda2011 View Post

if you have cfw, it doesn't matter
02-01-2012, 01:23 AM #7
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
Originally posted by anaconda2011 View Post

These saves are blus but it won't matter using xploder. Just use the region switch method.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Originally posted by GTea101 View Post
people that haven't played this game might have trouble with that grave robber trophy... so just to make it easier... you should update your thread and say the soul is located Here: Yi Nara Reserve... thanks

Alright updated.
02-01-2012, 01:47 AM #8
jameshird85
Vault dweller
Wow thanks dude will give this a try had the game since release but never playedSmile
02-01-2012, 02:11 AM #9
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
Let me know if you have any problems with it

The following user thanked ZeroSasurai for this useful post:

dormin
02-01-2012, 02:43 AM #10
Thanks very much.

The following user thanked HitmanKiller1 for this useful post:

StarWave

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.