Post: Castlevania Platinum 100% in 20 min + Coment on InFamous 1
02-07-2012, 05:48 PM #1
HomeWorkPS
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have to mention that if they work with Xploder Saves my Castlevania .... so I remind those who want a platinum really hard and will have in a matter of 1-2 hours ....

You must login or register to view this content.

:dance:OTHER COMMENTS ABOUT InFamous 1:dance:

trophy pass it on hard, even if the save is fucnional without Xploder not go get the trophy in the game difficult.
With Xploder if you can get, I checked, and throw it into another account to test it and my surprise was that if this trophy came out, using a difficult save in the end, but only if you use Xploder ....

Last edited by HomeWorkPS ; 02-14-2012 at 05:38 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to HomeWorkPS for this useful post:

Bgx, DARK-LEGEND_GR, deathproof, HitmanKiller1, isigo, kobra1922, PABarannikov, psp718, simmo_316, sirdee6666
02-07-2012, 06:03 PM #2
Originally posted by HomeWorkPS View Post
I have to mention that if they work with Xploder Saves my Castlevania .... so I remind those who want a platinum really hard and will have in a matter of 20 minutes ....

trophy pass it on hard, even if the save is fucnional without Xploder not go get the trophy in the game difficult.
With Xploder if you can get, I checked, and throw it into another account to test it and my surprise was that if this trophy came out, using a difficult save in the end, but only if you use Xploder ....

So Could You Do This For Me Mate?
02-07-2012, 07:04 PM #3
PC_
Mario!
Thanks, will be trying this out later Happy
02-09-2012, 01:15 AM #4
I have to mention that if they work with Xploder Saves my Castlevania .... so I remind those who want a platinum really hard and will have in a matter of 20 minutes ....

do you mean the difficuly trophy pops instantly with Xploder?
02-09-2012, 04:11 AM #5
HomeWorkPS
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ps3re View Post
do you mean the difficuly trophy pops instantly with Xploder?

you just have to spend, each chapter of the game on easy, I immediately jumped difficulty trophies, trophies and challenges of each level, the rest I have explained in the old post that I have created ...
02-09-2012, 04:18 AM #6
you just have to spend, each chapter of the game on easy, I immediately jumped difficulty trophies, trophies and challenges of each level, the rest I have explained in the old post that I have created ...

i meant with infamous, did it pop instant.
i know about Castlevania, your saves are very good and work Smile
02-09-2012, 08:40 AM #7
HomeWorkPS
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ps3re View Post
i meant with infamous, did it pop instant.
i know about Castlevania, your saves are very good and work Smile

of InFamous just use the save that in this difficult final forum, and defeat the final boss, which is not very difficult, and the trophy hard to jump, my explanation was that using it normally without Xploder not jump, I I tried it and it works with the Xploder ....

InFamous 1 - Trophy - Beat the game on the hardest difficulty
02-09-2012, 11:42 AM #8
dellboy81
Vault dweller
thanks for info on castlevania but its not a 20 mins plat, not from scratch.

you have 11 boss fights to do, plus loading up other saves for collectables and upgrades.

id say 2-3 hours is more likely.

The following user thanked dellboy81 for this useful post:

HomeWorkPS
02-11-2012, 06:24 AM #9
dormin
TAKASHI
Is there a way to get Philanthropist and ark trophy?
02-11-2012, 10:35 AM #10
Nate11
Keeper
20 mins plat ??? does it really works on the OFW ??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo