Post: The Darkness II All story and misc trophies [40/51 Trophies]
03-09-2012, 03:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I tried to make a trophy set for The Darkness II. Alltough the game is very easy to plat especially with the option to chapter select.
I thought maybe I can help some people with these saves. All the saves posted here are mine. The Saves work with Xploder as I tested the saves on another account.

The only trophies that remain are most of the Vendetta trophies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLATINUM SAVE

This save will get you

You've Made My Hit List
Complete 6 Hit List exclusive missions

Thanks to bilaljalook for testing out the platinum save.

CAMPAIGN SAVES

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAVE 1

2 guys 1 Pole
Kill 2 enemies with one javelin

Turn around and head back to the big dinning room. Walk to the other end of this room you can find 2 pipes on the right side of the stairs. Pick it up with L2 and walk back where you started in this save. Just walk trough the sunlight the demonic arm will drop the pipe but you can pick it up again on the other side of the sunlight. Walk up the stairs on your right, there´s a hole in the floor and you see 3 enemies. Line up with 2 of them and launch the pipe trough them with R1.

Suck it Up
Kill 50 enemies with Black Hole while playing as Jackie

Get a blackhole out of an enemy and use is to suck 2-3 enemies into the hole

The Old Gibber
Kill 100 enemies with Gun Channeling while playing as Jackie

Shoot some enemies using gun channeling by pressing triangle

Karma´s a Bitch
Kill a shielded enemy with his own shield

When you cleared the ground floor you can head up the stairs and there will be 1 enemy with a shield. Hit the shield with R2 and move the rightstick to slash the shield. Now you can grab the shield with L2 simply shoot the enemy a couple of times to weaken him and then Hit the L2 button again to kill him with his own shield. Restart checkpoint to try again.

Versatile Killer
Kill enemies in 5 different ways within 30 seconds

Just restart checkpoint and kill enemies in 5 different ways within 30sec.
Here is a list of a few ways that can kill the enemies:

1. Sliced - throw the ceiling fan that you can find next to the hole at an enemy down the hole
2. Execution - with any button in example circle button
3. Headshot – Shoot the enemy in the head
4. Weapon - normal weapon kill (no headshots again though aim for body or lower)
5. Demon Arm Slash/Melee – Using R2 and RS. Slash an enemy in half
6. Gun Channeling - Darkness bullets with
7. Swarm - Darkness insects with
8. Black Hole - A Black Hole thrown like a grenade

Skeet Shoot
Throw an enemy into the air and kill him with gunfire before he lands

Just grab an enemy with the button and throw him into the air and kill him before he hits the ground. Tip: Use Gun Channeling by pressing triangle button

Mmmm Essence!
Pick up 5 Relics in the single player campaign

Relic Hunter
Find all 29 Relics in the single player campaign

Exit to the main menu and go to new game+. Select the mission “Strong Silent Type”. Turn around to face the truck towards your right. Look behind the truck to find the relic on the ground.

SAVE 2

Start chapter 8 "Home Invasion"

Ready for the Big Leagues
Kill 50 enemies with thrown objects

Use the car doors in the parking garage to kill a couple of enemies.

The Bird is the Word
Avoid being run over in the parking garage

After clearing the first group of enemies a car will drive at you simply shoot the car. If you shoot it enough the car will crash before it can hit you.

SAVE 3

Free the Mind
Finish the game on any difficulty

Don of Darkness
Finish the game on Don difficulty

At Home in the Dark
Finish all chapters in New Game+ on any difficulty

Press Continue and the trophies will pop during the ending scene and credits.

SAVE 4

Choose New Game+ and select 'Home Invasion'

Jackie's Got Talent
Purchase a Talent in the single player campaign

This Kid's Got Potential
Max out 1 of Jackie's Talent Trees

Truly Talented
Max out 3 of Jackie's Talent Trees

*Talent Show
Max out all of Jackie's Talent Trees

Walk up to the Talent Shrine buy all the talents. * If you want to use this save for the Talent Show trophy you will need around 2100 more essence.

SAVE 5

Talent Show
Max out all of Jackie's Talent Trees

Walk up to the Talent Shire and buy the last talent.

SAVE 6

Carnie Kid
Earn a score of over 1000 in each of the carnival games.

Turn around and walk up to the game saloon in front of you. After the cutscene shoot the bottles in the middle for some extra 100 points. Get a score of over 1000.

SAVE 7

Dark Akimbo
Kill 100 enemies while dual wielding 2 different guns as Jackie

Kill 3 enemies while wielding 2 different guns for the trophy to pop.

SAVE 8

Decisions, Decisions
Refuse to cooperate with Victor in the Interrogation

Just watch the cutscene. Eventually Mr. Peevish will slide a TV in front of you and you will be forced to make a decision to kill one of your henchmen by pressing L1 or R1 simply don´t press any button!. After a couple of seconds the decision will be made for you which will net you the trophy.

SAVE 9

Impish Delight
Kill 15 enemies while playing as the Darkling

Kill one enemy and the trophy will pop.

SAVE 10

Romantic
Real guys know how to dance

Kill the last guys and continue playing the game until you arrive at the cafe eventually you start dancing with Jenny and you´ll get the option to kiss her by pressing square button. Do not press it! but wait for about two minutes. After the song stops the trophy should pop.

SAVE 11

Embraced the Darkness
In Vendettas, acquire all the talents for one character

Go to Vendettas and choose Hitlist. Change the difficulty to Thug with R2. Select Inugami as character. Press square to choose a mission and select 'Sins Of The Brothers'. Walk up to the Talent Shrine and buy the last talent.$$

Dark Ninjutsu
Complete a mission as Inugami

Should Have Called 555-2368...
Survive the battle against the Hell Beast

The Brotherhood Crumbles
Complete Vendetta Campaign

Complete the mission “Sins Of The Brothers”.

SAVE 12

That's Why I'm the Boss
Impress Dolfo in two different ways

Find Dolfo on the balcony. Press triangle to spend time with Dolfo. Press triangle again to teach the pigeons a lesson. Shoot 20 out of the 24.

SAVE 13

The Swarm King
Kill 50 enemies who are swarmed while playing as Jackie

Kill a couple of enemies with the swarm talent. Simply press the circle button to use it. It'll cling to enemies and damage them overtime, immobilizing them briefly. Once you've used the ability against enemies, kill them however you wish. You'll know you gotten the Swarm kill when "In the Cloud" pops up on the screen.

SAVE 14

Executioner
Kill 50 enemies with Executions while playing as Jackie

Grab a couple of enemies and kill them for the trophy to pop.

SAVE 15

Cut And Run
Kill 50 enemies with the Demon Arm Slash attack

Simply kill 3-5 enemies with R2 and the trophy is yours.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by joury070 ; 08-02-2012 at 08:09 PM.

The following 56 users say thank you to joury070 for this useful post:

19willy74, A86, Cloud, anaconda2011, Awares, bearl, Big_Jonny, bigbow, bilaljalook, CalicoWomack, CapedCursader, Castian, dellboy81, demon_eye, dormin, eagle120, Elduder, follower, Gamer08, hess47, HUYI82, isigo, Klauss, mark1, mcr1978, MdMaynard, neoar, nookie_egg, ODDO_22, Omega_17, Darth Saul, p311, PC_, pepino12, pinch77, ps3re, reptil-1997, selvin santos, SHAkA, shalashaska, simmo_316, Skyline88, Sora9112, srandys74, The Young Wolf, The_Immortal_One, Tim070, Tuatara, un4given, wakawaka21, wannabeprivate, werdgawd, wolfteam1218, xBoehser_Onkel, xSOADx, zebbidy
03-16-2012, 02:15 AM #2
...I gues this thread was a fail:n00b:
Last edited by joury070 ; 05-17-2012 at 07:15 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to joury070 for this useful post:

Cien, jedt, The_Immortal_One
03-16-2012, 02:41 AM #3
dellboy81
Vault dweller
hey man has nobody replied yet? i would have though loads would have - its the first time ive seen the thread but ill be using it when i buy darkness ii - thanks for the hard work.
03-16-2012, 07:45 AM #4
putrid
Haxor!
Very well organised thread mate. Nicely done. Thanks!
03-16-2012, 12:38 PM #5
Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post
hey man has nobody replied yet? i would have though loads would have - its the first time ive seen the thread but ill be using it when i buy darkness ii - thanks for the hard work.

Originally posted by putrid View Post
Very well organised thread mate. Nicely done. Thanks!

Thanks guys i will start working on the remaining trophies. I wish there was a way to get the storyline trophies saved just before getting them.

The following 2 users say thank you to joury070 for this useful post:

jedt, xLew--
03-16-2012, 01:38 PM #6
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by joury070 View Post
I tried to make a trophy set for The Darkness II. Alltough the game is very easy to plat especially with the option to chapter select.
I thought maybe I can help some people with these saves. All the saves posted here are mine.
The Saves work with Xploder as I tested the saves on another account.

Hey mate, excellent work, although I don't have the game, much respect to anyone who goes to the trouble of sharing their saves.

BTW is the game any use?

Edit: Mainly for the excellent Tut but because you didn't ask for Rep or thanks...enjoy the +Rep too.
Last edited by jedt ; 03-16-2012 at 01:42 PM.
03-16-2012, 02:58 PM #7
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Hey mate, excellent work, although I don't have the game, much respect to anyone who goes to the trouble of sharing their saves.

BTW is the game any use?

Edit: Mainly for the excellent Tut but because you didn't ask for Rep or thanks...enjoy the +Rep too.

Thanks hope it will help.

The game has a good atmosphere (like every 2K Game imo), solid gunplay and the brutality in the game is very cool but will feel a bit repetitive as the game progress. The Campaign is very short and will take around 4 hours. Having the Darkling on your side is really fun he will pee and fart over the killed enemies.
03-20-2012, 02:38 PM #8
dellboy81
Vault dweller
just got the rental through today - so i have to download all 12 saves right?

will there be an update to the saves at all?
03-20-2012, 06:36 PM #9
Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post
just got the rental through today - so i have to download all 12 saves right?

will there be an update to the saves at all?

Yes in order to get all the trophies listed in the thread you have to download all the saves. It works the same as i.e. Bioshock 1 and 2. Im currently unable to play darkness II but i will continue working on a complete trophy set, i think upcoming weekend. I will be working on the 3 missing misc/combat trophies and i will try to get all the story/chapter trophies. Im not sure how to get the story/chapter trophies. The only thing that the trophy set will be missing are the co-op multiplayer trophies. You can save a little bit of time with the plat save and SAVE #11.

If you or anyone else are willing to help me out with the storyline trophies that would be great and you will be credited of course. My goal is to make this a complete trophy set. I have a load of platinum saves i want to upload but not sure if i should upload them because a fully trophy set is so much better.
Last edited by joury070 ; 03-20-2012 at 06:39 PM.
03-20-2012, 09:49 PM #10
dellboy81
Vault dweller
ok so i take it you can save at anytime in the game then? thats the only way to do it, save right before the end of the level, but i wont know when that is as its my first play of the game.
as for co-op there are no co-op trophies at least i understand its an offline platinum but you can do some online but its not needed for plat.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo