Post: Blur: Somebody Stop Me, Drop The Hammer & Who Needs Cone Gates
03-25-2012, 06:56 PM #1
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It's basically a platinum save but I left one race just in case you don't unlock any trophies from loading up a platinum save. So all you need to do is complete the one race that I've left on Hard, meet the fan target and complete the fan run. Once you've done that you should get the hardest and most time consuming trophies in the game making the platinum much easier. Hopefully after you complete the race it'll award you all the other trophies I've earned as well but I doubt it due to the in game sticker system. Anyway, the trophies you should earn will be:

Who Needs Cone Gates?
Master Fan Runs

Drop the Hammer
Complete Everything In The Singleplayer Game

Somebody Stop Me!
Earn All Primary Lights On Hard

Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy :y:

The following 17 users say thank you to Ix Benere xI for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE], amigaman2005, Big_Jonny, CalicoWomack, Carramrod235, demon_eye, jackisback2, keeks7, MdMaynard, Mixy, NuclearArmpit, ODDO_22, p311, panBramburka, ps3re, Soulchild88, Wednesday 13
03-25-2012, 07:12 PM #2
good work man Smile
do you know if any online trophies will unlock as well?
03-25-2012, 07:19 PM #3
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Originally posted by ps3re View Post
good work man Smile
do you know if any online trophies will unlock as well?

I'm not sure. They don't on most games but you never know, if they do then I'll finish up my online and upload another save.

The following user thanked Ix Benere xI for this useful post:

ps3re
03-25-2012, 08:19 PM #4
malachit75
Bounty hunter
Great , Thank you
03-25-2012, 08:24 PM #5
Mixy
Brute
That's great, thanks!
I need to get this game finished up and I've started trying to get some friends in to do it with me. Maybe this will help convince them Happy
03-25-2012, 09:43 PM #6
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Mixy View Post
That's great, thanks!
I need to get this game finished up and I've started trying to get some friends in to do it with me. Maybe this will help convince them Happy

I'm still doing the online, I only need to get to level 50 but I'll help you if you ever get round to it.
03-26-2012, 02:41 AM #7
Mixy
Brute
That would be great, thanks Smile
I'm grinding out a game with some friends at the moment, but I'll be done in a few days.
03-26-2012, 06:32 AM #8
Soulchild88
Sideway's the only way
Originally posted by Ix
I'm not sure. They don't on most games but you never know, if they do then I'll finish up my online and upload another save.

Awesome save Smile thank you so much!!

Finally got the plat <Happy
Last edited by Soulchild88 ; 03-26-2012 at 11:09 AM.
03-26-2012, 07:59 AM #9
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by Ix
I'm still doing the online, I only need to get to level 50 but I'll help you if you ever get round to it.

I need that to if you want I boost with ya
03-26-2012, 11:19 AM #10
Does this work without Xploder or whatever? Replacing Param.sfo seems to make the file corrupt...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo