04-03-2012, 08:32 PM #1
Liam
In my man cave
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Just a bunch of prototype saves I have collected and created for the platinum.

All information about the saves will be found inside, enjoy.

I understand the instructions for infinite health and how to kill the boss for revenge revisited aren't very good. The save/instruction files weren't made by me so i've made a little mini guide to help you.

Preparation:

• Find the save for Revenge revisited (story hard - glitchable). This save should be right before the 2nd last mission.
  • Make sure to upgrade where you can, you must get critical pain devastator since this will deal some heavy damage to the boss.

The Glitch:

To do the glitch you must start one of the war events however there is one in particular that I found easy called 'raid' and it should be fairly close to your location when you load the save. (location shown in image below)

• Start the raid war event (without a vehicle)
  • Let the enemies deal damage until you are flashing blue
  • While your almost dead, press start, go to quit and restart the event and then restart the event again.

You should now be invincible, start running away towards the start of the 2nd last mission which will also quit the current event.

Tips on killing the boss within the time limit:

• Immediately start picking up helicopters/jets and throw them at him making sure he doesn't knock them out of your hands.
  • Aim to use at least 3x critical pain devastators to take a big chunk of his health off.
  • Try not to get hit by his attacks since they will slow you down dramatically.
  • Finish him off with your blades or whatever else you can come up with.
Last edited by Liam ; 08-26-2012 at 01:00 PM.

The following 43 users say thank you to Liam for this useful post:

_olo_, 19willy74, A86, Arles, baga123, BigTrain, Cooler, Cubs, Darkjolie, dragak, fnou, The_Immortal_One, FreakyBeat, furkan_nigdeli, Glusgud, Grumpy Old Men, Hatchet Harry, Im A Stig, iury000, jass1822, josesant, joury070, Lemons, mazdafreak, MdMaynard, molovin, nabeil15, nadeem360, panBramburka, poetic410, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, SayYO, scarfac, SHAkA, simmo_316, TheForce, trophy_Bauer, Uncle Ted, WillDemon, xSOADx, Yuk@SANADA
04-03-2012, 08:36 PM #2
SHAkA
League Champion
thanks mate hopefully ill buy the game and use your saves.
04-03-2012, 08:37 PM #3
[PROTOTYPE]
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Liam View Post
Just a bunch of prototype saves I have collected and created for the platinum.

Enjoy.

Can you upload on mediafire? Because i wont sig up on this site!
04-03-2012, 08:50 PM #4
trophy_Bauer
Bounty hunter
thanks bro, will be a great help for the platinum!
04-03-2012, 09:06 PM #5
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by Chris View Post
Can you upload on mediafire? Because i wont sig up on this site!

Just use a fake email for sign up and you can directly download it Winky Winky
04-03-2012, 09:20 PM #6
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
Just use a fake email for sign up and you can directly download it Winky Winky

If anyone can re-upload this to mediafire it would be appreciated. I'm having abit of trouble with mediafire at the moment and it won't let me :(
04-03-2012, 09:24 PM #7
Chaz
Tremble Underfoot
Originally posted by Liam View Post
If anyone can re-upload this to mediafire it would be appreciated. I'm having abit of trouble with mediafire at the moment and it won't let me :(

Is it still not working? If so I can ask my friend if he has this on his HDD.
04-03-2012, 09:53 PM #8
[PROTOTYPE]
Maggbot timeout!
Hey Liam. A Save for SME would be very nice Smile
04-03-2012, 09:59 PM #9
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by Chris View Post
Hey Liam. A Save for SME would be very nice Smile

There should be a save in there that will get you this trophy. I cannot remember if it was an automatic popping trophy since I haven't used these saves in about 6 months :p

Just play for the other trophies and you'll be sure to get it somewhere along the road.

The following user thanked Liam for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE]
04-03-2012, 10:24 PM #10
Darkjolie
< ^ > < ^ >
Any tipps how to beat End Boss on Hard? Or a youtube link how the glitch works? the instruction in the folder sucks as hell.... :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo