04-07-2012, 04:41 PM #1
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi everyone, I made this save earlier using some mods from CFW which gives you permanent unlimited health, mana and stamina points. I made the save just after the Phalanx Demon because if you raised your Soul Level then the mods would go away so I maxed out the Soul Level (712) and then put the mods on to prevent anyone from removing the mods. At the moment the save is only EU (I'm from the UK) and I've tried doing the change region trick with XPLODER but I've had no luck with it. I do have the US and the JP version so I'll make saves for those as well.

Tutorial
First off, the mods on CFW only work on the US version of the game and since I couldn't get the region trick with XPLODER to work I had to use the old CFW method by replacing everything but the PARAM.SFO using an FTP server. So what you're going to need to do is put the save on a memory stick then onto your PC and back again like you're doing the change region trick (sorry if that's unclear) otherwise when you play the game and reload, it will put you back right at where I've started the save from.

NOTE
The mods do work online so if you're going to use this save then I ask you to stay in Soul Form or play offline so that no one invades you. It's a great game and if everyone online is using God Mode then it's going to suck ass for the hardcore players that are still playing, even if it's a handful.

It has got god mode but things like falling will still kill you because they do like 99999999 damage so maybe some of the stronger bosses might be able to still kill you, I haven't tested it on all the bosses yet but so far there's been no enemy that can kill me

Save Games EU
You must login or register to view this content.

Save Games US
You must login or register to view this content. Thanks mikesean :y:

Saint & Sage Trophy can be found here:
You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT:
Originally posted by mikesean View Post
I just died for the first time in the game. Killed me in one hit. Boss from level 3-2: Maneater

Looks like one thing can kill you, that means that False King Allant will probably kill you with Soul Sucker which would probably remove the mods since it alters your soul level. Make sure you either end him quickly or you go with ranged magic, same for the man eaters.[/FONT]
Last edited by Ix Benere xI ; 08-02-2012 at 07:52 PM.

The following 74 users say thank you to Ix Benere xI for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 370389, 605justin, Cloud, Alex Uyutov, bdogg985, bearl, BLACKFLYER, blastman, bum-bum-joey, CalicoWomack, Cien, Cooler, crimsonsoulz, demon_eye, DominionChamber, ElMister01, Enaxorth, FizzyBubblech, Glusgud, gnat_, gogeta62, hack73, Hatchet Harry, HUYI82, Im A Stig, insulinglargine, intelbill, isigo, JaggedNightmare, jbl1975, Joeydivision, joury070, Juggalos91, kirasor, kobra1922, mark1, MdMaynard, mikesean, mithosyggdrasil, mosiko6, NuclearArmpit, OmegaBeta, p78ch201, plat, Platina, Platinumpt, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3user_ngu, red dead, saucisse, sirdee6666, soccerdude84, Soltyray17, Susanoo, SWAMP DEVIL, The Young Wolf, The_Fallen, Tiff2403, Trap_King, TwoWeu, Uncle Ted, Untouchable_God, uzumaki1989, Vaserax, Wasatio, wolf82, xenomage, yzaasn, zayneisaacs, Zeromus87, zwarrior1234
04-07-2012, 04:50 PM #2
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
Nice!!!!going to try this Winky Winky
04-07-2012, 05:32 PM #3
Glusgud
Bounty hunter
Very usefull..i try this later..xD
And +rep for the hard work!
04-07-2012, 05:47 PM #4
is tested? because I'm interested but I do not have gioko and I would not buy it for nothing
04-07-2012, 05:52 PM #5
CrAzY_SpY
Bounty hunter
need to try it xD
04-07-2012, 05:59 PM #6
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Originally posted by 000 View Post
is tested? because I'm interested but I do not have gioko and I would not buy it for nothing

I've tested it, it works fine. Did you not read the notes? If you don't want to buy XPLODER then just use one of the many free resigning services on here.
04-07-2012, 06:02 PM #7
awesome man!!!

going to try this asap
04-07-2012, 08:48 PM #8
red dead
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Ix
I made the save just after the Phalanx Demon

are there any trophies before this point ?
thanks
04-07-2012, 08:52 PM #9
mikesean
Gym leader
Nice , thank you! Please do make a save with in possession in the inventory one demon soul in order to buy a miracle for the all miracle trophy to pop !
04-07-2012, 08:54 PM #10
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Originally posted by red
are there any trophies before this point ?
thanks

If you use this save the only trophy that you'll miss in the 1st playthrough is the Phalanx Demon. I will make a complete save set but for now I thought it be best to upload this so that people can get on with the game without waiting for me. It's the easiest boss in the game so You can either go for it on the second playthrough or start a new game and do the first boss legit. If you're worried about timestamps and making it look legit then I'll upload another save with the Phalanx Door open so you don't have to play through all of 1-1.

Originally posted by mikesean View Post
Nice , thank you! Please do make a save with in possession in the inventory one demon soul in order to buy a miracle for the all miracle trophy to pop !

I'm starting from scratch so it might take me a few days to get all the weapons, rings, spells, miracles but I'll get round to it. I'll upload a save with x99 of each stone and demon souls so that everyone can make their trophies look legit.
Last edited by Ix Benere xI ; 04-07-2012 at 08:58 PM.

The following user thanked Ix Benere xI for this useful post:

PounDJo0DoGz0r

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo