05-08-2012, 06:31 AM #1
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This is a re-post of my You must login or register to view this content. WITH the appropriate title.

This is no way in any shape or form intended to be spam, or to gain reputation.

DMC1 saves are by JoS3_NyC
DMC2 saves are by ps3-gamer and Jos3 NyC
DMC3 saves are by me, Team Coco, Jos3 NyC, Bigbow, and Demon_Eye

PLEASE THANK ACCORDINGLY

DEVIL MAY CRY 1 (PLATINUM SAVES)

Originally posted by NyC View Post

1st save - You must login or register to view this content.

This Devil May Cry 1 save. you can unlock couple of trophies, i've already tested them on xploder. this list shows what to do:

"The Devil's in The Details"- load up save 3 and go to power up then upgrade infrit meteor level 2

"Seing Red" + "Blood Flows Red" + "Redemption" - collect a red ord, it'll automatically unlock all 3

"Warming Up!" + "The Devil Made Me Do It" + "Gun Collector" - load up save 4 and defeat mundus (do not die or you have to reload save 4 again to get the devil made me do it trophy) gun collector trophy automatically pops up when trish gives you her power.

"Table Of Contents" + "Bookworm"- same as above load up save 4 and kill frost when you encounter him.

i haven't tested the rest of the trophies but let us know if couple of them more pops up. im going to try keep the dmc1 list updated, hopefully i can get "I Read You Like A Book" and "Combustible!!!" save on here. they're very hard to get lol

2nd save - You must login or register to view this content. "Boiling!!" load up save 2 then beat it, its on last mission. "The Secret's Out" load up save 6 then beat the last secret mission (hidden in a wall located at the opposite side of the statue. hit the wall)

3rd save - You must login or register to view this content. "I Read You Like A Book" load save 7 and go encounter nelo angelo. all you got to do is watch him protect himself with the sword he summon (it might take a while it took me like 10 minutes). trophy automatically pops up. dasandro confirmed it works by loading save 6 and fight the 2 frost then it'll unlock the trophy. "Blue Devil" the last 2 fragments are nearby after you beat nelo angelo 3rd encounter. 1st fragment location is on mission 18 where you get the philosopher's egg, when you reach that room light up the dial and swim up until you get on top of the small square platform then wait until the water disappear you'll see the blue orb drop. Last fragment is on mission 18 when you reach nightmare 2nd encounter. skip battle just go to the left door by the balcony and you will be at the corridor theres the last fragment and blue devil will pop up.

4th save - You must login or register to view this content. "Combustible!!!" and "Platinum" all you have to do is load up save 3 and beat mundus 3rd encounter.

DEVIL MAY CRY 2 SAVES (PLATINUM SAVES)

Originally posted by NyC View Post
DMC 2 save - You must login or register to view this content. for those of you who still haven't got "Barehand Beauty" load save 8 on dante disc. "Caeruleus Diabolus" load save 1 on lucia disc and collect last fragments on mission 4 & "Vita Maxima" load save 4 on lucia disc and purchase the last blue orb.

tips for bloody palace.. you should max out your inventory 30 s vital 10 L vitals 30 s devil star 10 L devil stars. you will need em lol. using trish is much safer than dante imo. after floor 2000 and up you should use air raid on those annoying flying goats and try not to use any vitals. save em up untill floor 8000 because you going to encounter more flying goats and wolfs. good luck with over 9000 and platinum trophy. DMC3 next hopefully i can beat it on DMD and VMD

DEVIL MAY CRY 3 SAVES (PLATINUM SAVES)
THESE HAS BEEN TESTED ON A DUMMY ACCOUNT, EVERYTHING WORKS

Save Files contains a Platinum save -

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

[url=www.mediafire.com/download.php?5sgbcmtqjs9l88d]Demon_Eye DMD Mode + Hellish Donor, Heaven Can Wait, Hell Hath no Fury Trophies[/url]

You must login or register to view this content. (Load Save File 2, buy purple orbs, get trophy, reload, buy blue orbs, both trophies earned)

CREDITS:::
Jos3_NyC, ps3-gamer, bigbow, demon-eye, Team Coco.

:::KEEP TRACK FOR UPDATES:::

:::Save Update 6/3/12:::
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-07-2018 at 06:26 PM.

The following 85 users say thank you to Kyoshiro for this useful post:

19willy74, 605justin, aben, abo_hodiban, Actim, Cloud, amigaman2005, Andyman88, bearl, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, Bumcleaver, CalicoWomack, Carramrod235, Cissamannen, consolaman, crazy monk, crim, deeh, DiFool, DJR_Supreme, DominionChamber, Eggman85, elite_killa, enishi17, fasooole, flavio91, Fly Away, GamerHov, Gríndhouse, GreenTea101, GYNOUGH, hateehc, hayu34, hotboyx4, IDontModLobbies, Inferno67, intelbill, jackisback2, Jayce_TheAce, joury070, JusThatGood, Kaio_Rui, KarbonItami, klund3r, kobra1922, Lemons, LostSoulSiskel, Lukastim80, Mar1801, mcr1978, MdMaynard, TheChosenOne, multirao, MysticDragon, Nintendohunter, nofire102, NoMaDiC1, Ops ~, PC_, Pink, poniPoni, ps3re, ReginaldX, rnr, Sephi83, SHAkA, Sora9112, sundarkness, SwordspiTTer, Terrador, thanthan, The Young Wolf, thebestplayer, twerk4bustokens, wakawaka21, WillDemon, Wiston2014, wolfteam1218, xBoehser_Onkel, xcution_SL, xDarko_45, xenomage, YnO, Yuki_240sx
05-08-2012, 07:57 AM #2
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
This is a re-post of my You must login or register to view this content. WITH the appropriate title.

This is no way in any shape or form intended to be spam, or to gain reputation.

DMC1 saves are by JoS3_NyC
DMC2 saves are by ps3-gamer and have been verified by Jos3_NyC
DMC3 saves are by me and Team Coco

Please thank accordingly.

DEVIL MAY CRY 1 (PLATINUM)

DEVIL MAY CRY 2 SAVES

DEVIL MAY CRY 3 SAVES

Unlockable Trophies with Team Coco's Save

Gone to Hell - Beat Mission 20, It's actually easier than it is
Left No Stone Unturned - Go to Mission 3 and do the secret mission on 13th street, the door on the right after the dumpster.

:::NOTES:::

» A good way to farm easy Red Orbs/Souls is to keep replaying Mission 1 on Easy mode. If you get an S rank, you'll get 5000 Red Orbs
» To beat Vergil on Mission 20, have Beowulf equipped, since it increases your ATK and SPEED. Attack with the 3 hit combos only, Vergil should go down in no time.

CREDITS:::
You must login or register to view this content.. (DMC1 Saves)
You must login or register to view this content.. (DMC3 Hard Mode Save, Verifier)
You must login or register to view this content.. (DMC2 Saves)

:::KEEP TRACK FOR UPDATES:::

:::Save Update 5/7/12:::

Can you since you made a new topic to combine the saves? like 1 file with all the DmC 1, and do the same for 2 and 3 ?

I'm just trying to help mate Winky Winky

And btw you could change the other topic name

The following 5 users say thank you to Big_Jonny for this useful post:

LostSoulSiskel, multirao, Pink, thamer, Wiston2014
05-08-2012, 08:12 AM #3
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
I appreciate the help,

But it's a lot more organized this way.

Besides, they're on spoiler tags, can't get anymore organized than that.

Also, as for the other thread, that's the whole reason I made this new thread. Because even after changing the name of the thread, it will not take effect.
05-08-2012, 08:31 AM #4
darknight007
Pokemon Trainer
thank for save
05-08-2012, 12:59 PM #5
Sora9112
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Also, as for the other thread, that's the whole reason I made this new thread. Because even after changing the name of the thread, it will not take effect.

Many thanks bro. Why not ask a mod to move the old thread? While I do appreciate the recent flood of game saves we're getting, navigating this forum is getting kinda annoying.
05-09-2012, 05:40 AM #6
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by another user

Thanks for answering my request at last 1 thing left which will make this great post is

how much percent % we can unlock with these saves for each game
and are the one left hard or impossible or easy

that will be great
05-09-2012, 06:56 PM #7
MUKKA
Haxor!
Hi,i ve a problem with save 2 of DMC1.."Boiling" trophy works well,but"The Secret's Out" trophy don't work.i've followed the instruction but save 6 dont have 11/12 missions completed but only 6/12...
05-11-2012, 04:03 PM #8
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by MUKKA View Post
Hi,i ve a problem with save 2 of DMC1.."Boiling" trophy works well,but"The Secret's Out" trophy don't work.i've followed the instruction but save 6 dont have 11/12 missions completed but only 6/12...

i have to say i been looking at this thread now for the past few days and i want to say that i tested out your saves and all of them work expect for Boiling and The Secret's Out. (i dont know how Mukka got Boiling) but when i load up save 2, its on Normal, not Hard and i beat it a couple of times and Boiling doesnt pop for me. And as for as The Secret's Out, when you go into the room where the statue is at for the Secret Mission, only the one trophy pop for completing a secret mission

UPDATE!! the trophy for Boiling i found on the save with "I Read You Like a Book" i saw the ending of the last boss, i just played it from there, beat him and got "Boiler" but when loading File 7, where do you go to find Neo Angelo??
Last edited by MysticDragon ; 05-11-2012 at 05:54 PM.
05-11-2012, 07:42 PM #9
The boiling and secret's out save are not the good save it the normal save go to The old thread because the save work on it, i haVe test it
05-11-2012, 10:53 PM #10
MUKKA
Haxor!
Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post
i have to say i been looking at this thread now for the past few days and i want to say that i tested out your saves and all of them work expect for Boiling and The Secret's Out. (i dont know how Mukka got Boiling) but when i load up save 2, its on Normal, not Hard and i beat it a couple of times and Boiling doesnt pop for me. And as for as The Secret's Out, when you go into the room where the statue is at for the Secret Mission, only the one trophy pop for completing a secret mission

UPDATE!! the trophy for Boiling i found on the save with "I Read You Like a Book" i saw the ending of the last boss, i just played it from there, beat him and got "Boiler" but when loading File 7, where do you go to find Neo Angelo??

I ve got boiling with the other save,"i read you like a book"...the saves and the descriptions are a bit confused O.o

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo