05-24-2012, 04:07 PM #1
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); aaaaaaaaYou must login or register to view this content.aaaYou must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaWE DARE PLATINUM SAVE
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa This is a save of SARAH-B78:muck: and ME:derp:

Hi my friend, a lot of people asked me if there was a save of We Dare in any site on the internet.Well, the answer is no. So i thought was time to do something about it, so i bought the game and played it with my girlfriend. Actually was funny and cost only 10$. So if you want to make happy your girls, that's the game you want to buy. I think you can plat this game in 1 or 2 day. Just play it a little and you'll see. Also this is good for fat,over weight people that like to sit on their ass.( skinny one stay away lol). You will sweat a lot.
OK this save erase away the hardest one "ALL NIGHT LONG". Where you have to beat all the scores of all the minigame(Done it). All you need to do is play a minigame and the trophy will pop.
The rest are so easy and anyway they will pop at the moment you'll do it. Even a dumb can do this trophies.
In order to play this game you
must have 2 or 3 move. Use xploder for best results lol. Enjoy it.

REGION EU: BLES01215SAVEDATA
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. All Night Long You must login or register to view this content.
Complete all challenges in Party Fever.

Note: This can be by far the hardest trophy in the game if you don't have 3-4 move controllers at your disposal. With only 2 move controllers, it is extremely difficult to reach the challenge scores on certain challenges. With the more controllers activated, the more players you can use and the easier it will be to rack up the points.

Overview:
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 7/10 (2-4/10 If you have 3-4 Move Controllers)
-Offline (breakdown): 23 (7 You must login or register to view this content., 7 You must login or register to view this content., 8 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content.)
-Online (breakdown): 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 5-8+ Hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 5+ Games
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies: None
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No Cheats
Last edited by 19willy74 ; 06-01-2012 at 08:54 PM. Reason: better guide

The following 21 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

Cloud, anon2010, azmo85, BASIA2001, Behdad, Big_Jonny, BigTrain, bishkenbol, CalicoWomack, demon_eye, flavio91, Leonrpg, mark1, oldcp65, p78ch201, PounDJo0DoGz0r, rieks, simmo_316, Skyline88, SwordspiTTer, wakawaka21
05-24-2012, 04:19 PM #2
Windmaker86
Do a barrel roll!
awesome job man,thx
05-24-2012, 04:25 PM #3
thx next rep for u Smile
05-24-2012, 04:29 PM #4
Cloud
Life Savior
man u r on fire, ur the best when it cames to plat set Winky Winky i really hope u do a plat save set for sonic generations that woul be awsome, thanks and rep+ for the work Winky Winky
05-24-2012, 04:31 PM #5
19willy74
:p:Sad Awesomenmh::bro:

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

jolz86 i don't have the game if you share it with me i promise ill make it for you.
05-24-2012, 04:38 PM #6
as unique as always ....
thanks to you and your girl sarah for this ..
definitely will come in handy ....
thanks Mr & Mrs Colorful Awesome face

The following user thanked demon_eye for this useful post:

19willy74
05-24-2012, 04:39 PM #7
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYou must login or register to view this content.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaWE DARE PLATINUM SAVE
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa This is a save of SARAH-B78:muck: and ME:derp:

Hi my friend, a lot of people asked me if there was a save of We Dare in any site on the internet.Well, the answer is no. So i thought was time to do something about it, so i bought the game and played it with my girlfriend. Actually was funny and cost only 10$. So if you want to make happy your girls, that's the game you want to buy. I think you can plat this game in 1 or 2 day. Just play it a little and you'll see. Also this is good for fat,over weight people that like to sit on their ass.( skinny one stay away lol). You will sweat a lot.
OK this save erase away the hardest one "ALL NIGHT LONG". Where you have to beat all the scores of all the minigame(Done it). All you need to do is play a minigame and the trophy will pop.
The rest are so easy and anyway they will pop at the moment you'll do it. Even a dumb can do this trophies.
In order to play this game you
must have 2 or 3 move. Use xploder for best results lol. Enjoy it.

REGION EU: BLES01215SAVEDATA
DOWNLOAD

You must login or register to view this content. All Night Long You must login or register to view this content.
Complete all challenges in Party Fever.

Note: This can be by far the hardest trophy in the game if you don't have 3-4 move controllers at your disposal. With only 2 move controllers, it is extremely difficult to reach the challenge scores on certain challenges. With the more controllers activated, the more players you can use and the easier it will be to rack up the points.

Overview:
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 7/10 (2-4/10 If you have 3-4 Move Controllers)
-Offline (breakdown): 23 (7 You must login or register to view this content., 7 You must login or register to view this content., 8 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content.)
-Online (breakdown): 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 5-8+ Hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 5+ Games
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies: None
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No Cheats

Not allowed to ask for rep/thanks in this section so i edited that out.
The sticky for the updated section rules.

Thanks for uploading the save ^^

Guess this is a bit of a party game e.g when you are drunk.
05-24-2012, 04:48 PM #8
19willy74
Im sorry.:y: My bad, ill take it off from my saves from now onYes.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Yes actually i was drunk when i played it with my girlfriend. Was a lot of fun.
05-24-2012, 04:50 PM #9
flavio91
Are you high?
grande william Happy

The following user thanked flavio91 for this useful post:

19willy74
05-24-2012, 04:57 PM #10
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
:p:Sad Awesomenmh::bro:

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

jolz86 i don't have the game if you share it with me i promise ill make it for you.

man i have the retail game not psn, but will try to get it on psn and would gladly share it with you to make a save set Winky Winky

The following user thanked Cloud for this useful post:

19willy74

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo