Post: FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! The GTA Skylift Game Save for *PS3*!
09-02-2012, 11:43 AM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there NGU.

This is the first time EVER that a Game Save has been created with the Liberty Skylift Saved and parked for you to fly around in on the PS3 version of The Ballad Of Gay Tony.

The Liberty Skylift features in 2 missions; Caught With Your Pants Down and For The Man Who Has Everything.

Originally there were tutorials on how to obtain the Skylift legitimately by glitching the mission by spawning a helicopter and chasing it -- however this was PATCHED in the PS3 version of TBOGT and only works for the Xbox 360 and PC versions.

Here is a video of the original tutorial for the Skylift by GTASeries (This tutorial does NOT work for PS3, only for Xbox 360 and PC) :

Now all PS3 Gamers can enjoy this big bird for themselves.

*This does not require Jailbreak to use, just resign the Save to your profile with Xploder*

Here you go!
You must login or register to view this content.

For my other GTA Rare Vehicles Saves, go here:

For my GTA Brickade Save go here:

This is the first Save uploaded ANYWHERE for this, and originally I was going to only release this for Elite Members, so please show some appreciation. Happy

P.S. This is not a trophy guide, this is for the GTA vehicle 'Skylift'.

My Save Thread is here for other Saves: You must login or register to view this content.

*EDIT UPDATE*

The Save has been updated, when you load the Save, all cheats will be available in the phone menu, and a Bati Custom bike is just outside, when you get on it, follow the already set GPS marker for the Skylift.

*FOR THE MODERATORS*

While using this Save, playing golf gives you the opportunity for the Four Play trophy. Happy
Last edited by Red ; 02-17-2013 at 10:00 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

JordanCarr, bilaljalook, Cien, Elduder, elite_killa, fasooole, fmkilo, Gabberhard, Bichote, Jared, Martvse, method1278, pedrobandicoot, say-say123, Sirprizer, Skurt, SlowGrind, XX-SNAKE-XX
09-02-2012, 12:52 PM #2
Nice! Can it also pickup stuff, like cars and other things? Or is that impossible haha
09-02-2012, 02:06 PM #3
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Martvse View Post
Nice! Can it also pickup stuff, like cars and other things? Or is that impossible haha

It was made to pick up things in the mission, but it doesn't have that ability in-game.
09-02-2012, 03:46 PM #4
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
Hi there NGU.

This is the first time EVER that a Game Save has been created with the Liberty Skylift Saved and parked for you to fly around in on the PS3 version of The Ballad Of Gay Tony.

nice keep up the good work mateSmile
09-02-2012, 05:37 PM #5
Thats awesome.
09-02-2012, 05:41 PM #6
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by YOUTUBE1PRIZER1 View Post

nice keep up the good work mateSmile

Thanks. :y:

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Originally posted by CapedCursader View Post
Thats awesome.

Thanks. Happy
Last edited by Red ; 09-02-2012 at 06:42 PM.
09-02-2012, 06:05 PM #7
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
Thanks mate but why make a new post, you could've put it in your gta unique cars thread.
09-02-2012, 06:38 PM #8
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by PounDJo0DoGz0r View Post
Thanks mate but why make a new post, you could've put it in your gta unique cars thread.

No problem, and I made this seperate because I was going to have this for Elite Members only, but I changed my mind that's why it's not in the other Thread.
09-03-2012, 07:47 AM #9
Awesome creation! Happy Will definitly keep this thread in mind if I ever get Ballad of Gay Tony DLC.
09-03-2012, 09:24 AM #10
xLew--
Former Staff
this isnt a trophy guide or anything though isit?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo