Post: PES 2011 All Saves To Get the Plat Very Fast (Working for the 3 Versions) No Online
05-21-2012, 04:04 AM #1
neoar
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dear All

Below are my Saves i used to Platinum the 3 PES 2011 Versions of the game
Tested U can use them but Online has to be redone

* Sorry for no Guide as i don't have the games any more so cant write one but i used them on all 3 regions
**It should be easy from each save file to know what it done as the folder names show if it is CUP or League Or UEFA or ...
*** Most Important is the Save Data File which will unlock most of trophy when playing 1 match like win in all stadiums and if score 1 free kick it will unlock scoring 5 and ETC...
**** Last Still maybe some trophy like scoring from far and other need to be done alone (such as GT5 GTR)
*****And again sorry for no guide but believe me it will save you a lot of time specially if you have the 3 versions
******I wanted to upload since long time but each time i say maybe i get the game and can write a small guide but not till no so i said let me contribute something to this great site and great people
******* I am not asking for Thanks or REP it is up to you guys as i already used many of your great saves

You must login or register to view this content.

((I putted each Game in one thread so if there will be a guide or update or discussion it will be easy to follow up not for extra thanks or REP))

The following 3 users say thank you to neoar for this useful post:

Iseppina, joury070, mark1

The following user groaned neoar for this awful post:

Big_Jonny
05-21-2012, 05:10 AM #2
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
There is my saves around that gives everything like this one.. at least search first mate..

good work on pes 2012 tho

You must login or register to view this content. is mine
Last edited by Big_Jonny ; 05-21-2012 at 08:11 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo