Login | Register

Thread: Red Dead Redemption Level 50 Game Save

1. Flx0r Grunt

Join Date Feb 2010

Posts 59

Membership Standard

05-28-2010 09:39 AM #1 Red Dead Redemption Level 50 Game Save

I am going to be conducting a test on getting "How the West Was Won" trophy. However I would like to ask the community for a level 50 game save. I will use similar methods used on GTA4 for this game to glitch the trophy out.

So right now, I'm requesting a level 50 save. If you do have one, please upload it and I will +rep you.

EDIT: I've noticed that there's a "Legendary" system, now the question is...Is it still hackable?!?!
    Last edited by Flx0r; 05-28-2010 at 09:51 AM.

2. Join Date May 2010

Posts 29

Membership Standard

05-28-2010 11:59 PM #2

im doing this game legit so ill upload the data when im done lvl 50 but unfortunately i wont be able to get you it for atleast another 3-4 weeks

3. Join Date Jan 2010

Posts 10

Membership Standard

06-04-2010 12:41 AM #3

Fortunately and unfortunately I'm level 1st Prestige and I had a lvl 50 gamesave incased I got bored of prestiged but I challenged myself and deleted it. And I'm ranking up playing HardCore Game Modes so yeah I can get to lvl 50 in like 14 hours of playing or so.
    I'd be owning ya.

4. Join Date Jan 2010

Posts 69

Membership Standard

06-04-2010 06:51 AM #4

Quote Originally Posted by Flx0r View Post
    I am going to be conducting a test on getting "How the West Was Won" trophy. However I would like to ask the community for a level 50 game save. I will use similar methods used on GTA4 for this game to glitch the trophy out.

So right now, I'm requesting a level 50 save. If you do have one, please upload it and I will +rep you.

EDIT: I've noticed that there's a "Legendary" system, now the question is...Is it still hackable?!?!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jalaneme For This Useful Post:

6. gmodder110 Save Point

Join Date Jun 2010

Posts 5

Membership Standard

06-04-2010 01:16 PM #5

Quote Originally Posted by jalaneme View Post
    just a question what do you do with it when you got the usb and put the save onto the usb stick and then put it into the ps3? what then?
    =)

7. Join Date Jan 2010

Posts 69

Membership Standard

06-04-2010 05:25 PM #6

Quote Originally Posted by gmodder110 View Post
    just a question what do you do with it when you got the usb and put the save onto the usb stick and then put it into the ps3? what then?
    =)
    try this tutorial

i haven't tried this myself because the save is for the ntsc version (i have pal version), plus you have to do a lot for it to work.

Mercinarie HookahHolic

Join Date Jan 2009

Posts 1,081

Membership Donator

06-04-2010 10:00 PM #7

Quote Originally Posted by jalaneme View Post
    try this tutorial

i haven't tried this myself because the save is for the ntsc version (i have pal version), plus you have to do a lot for it to work.
    your link is nothing but one of those survey links, so we will never be able to download it..

FoxkaZ Retired Super

Join Date Apr 2010

Posts 7,379

Membership Donator

06-05-2010 04:57 AM #8

have this been confirmed? is there a way to download the file?

here is somethibng intresting: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSoQVv4ItKk&feature=related[/ame]
    it seems to be for Xbox but maby the tool can be used for ps3 as well. looks like its the same file type on the saves
    Last edited by FoxkaZ; 06-05-2010 at 05:07 AM.

crim Brute

Join Date Mar 2010

Posts 206

Membership Standard

06-05-2010 08:54 AM #9

Quote Originally Posted by chrismash View Post
    this is what it says

1. Download the corresponding file above that you wish to hackto/ [save to desktop].

2. Extract the files you just saved, use either winrar or tugzip to extract the file.

3. once its extracted you should have a PS3 folder on your desktop, if you open that file you will see that it contains a savedata folder inside it, and inside that are 2 files. BLUS30377-PROFILEMP-PRESTIGE and BLUS30377-PROFILEMP-ERROR_FILE [ check to make sure both these files are there]

4. connect your flashdrive to your computer. Go to my computer and choose the removable disk > flashdrive. Open it up and drag the PS3 folder from your desktop into it.

5. Remove the flashdrive from your computers usb port and plug it into your PS3 usb port.

6. Now copy the 2 files from your usb flash drive to your PS3.
    THE HACK:
    1. Start up RDR.

2. click Play online and load up your stats.

3. go back and go to split screen, then press X to join game and load up the error file, You will get a error.

4. then go back to spilt screen and press continue, go to barracks and prestige.

5. then go to lan party and change offline profile, then load up the no error file.

6. Go back to spilt screen again, Change offline profile and load up the error file. Again you will get a error.

7. go back to spilt screen change offline profile and load up the no error file, you won't get a error.

8. now go back to play online, you will see that nothing has changed in your stats yet. Quit the game and go to the PS3 main menu.

9. now go to network settings > internet connection settings. select custom and leave everything as it should be, then once you get to the part where it asks if you want to use a proxy server click "USE", now you should get a screen with IP ADDRESS AND PORT NUMBER.

10. go back to your computer and start up patch blocker v1.0 . DO NOT CLCK START on the patch blocker just yet.

11. now use the exact ip address that you see on the patchblocker. Enter this ip into your ps3, the port will remain the same so don't worry about changing it.

12. after you enter the ip address press X and go over to the next screen where it asks you to test your connection [But DONT actually test you connection yet ]

13. go back to your computer and click start on the patchblocker > once you click "start" it starts to block the patch.

14. now go back to your PS3 and test your connection, it should succeed.

15. now that the patch is blocked, go back to game data utility and find the Modern warfare 2 file and delete it. Note: you may notice you get signed out of PSN while you are doing this, just sign back in.

16. Start rdr up again.

17. click play online and load up your stats.

18. go back and go to split screen and load up the error file, you will get a error.

19. go back to split screen and press continue, then go to prestige, you get a error again.

20. go to lan party and change offline profile and load up the no error file, you wont get a error.

21. go back and click play online, go to prestige.

22. quit the game and go to the PS3 main menu.

23. go back to network settings > internet connection settings and scroll over to the page where it asks you about the proxy, now change the proxy to "DO NOT USE" press X and continue scrolling to the page to test your internet connection, again it should succeed.

24. start rdr up, and download the patch.

25. play online and load up your stats, if you did the hack correct you should be the prestige that you chose.

26. now go into a game of any type, play that 1 game, once you leave the game you should have "new titles and emblems" you have now unlocked the titles and emblems for the prestige's that you skipped. This only unlocked the prestige ones though.

And finially you are done!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Enjoy, this should take about 10 minutes to do.

Trophywise, what would this unlock. I have all the offline trophies except mow them down, and I am not down to do another few months of hangmans noose....errr gang hideouts for another rockstar game with annoying online play

11. Join Date Dec 2009

Posts 678

Membership Donator

06-05-2010 09:25 AM #10

That tutorial looks rather familiar