What does this glitch do?
It allows you move around in a map freely. I call it Ghost because nobody can see you, and you can see them. However, you cannot kill anybody or gain XP in this stance. This Ghost glitch can last a whole match!
1) Ghostwall. ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ])
2) A PC or Laptop that has Windows XP, 2000, 2003 or XP64. Because Ghostwall can only run on these (according to the website.) Windows versions. I haven't tested on Vista or 7 just to be sure. I'd appreciate for someone to post thier results with Vista or 7.
** A physical lagswitch won't work, because you will get disconnected after a while. **
Steps on how to set up everything
1) Connect your PS3 to your laptop or PC via an Ethernet cable.
2) If you have a laptop, connect it to your router. If you have a PC, connect it to your router. This has to be wireless.
3) On your laptop or PC, make sure that your wireless connection is set to be shared.
** I'll edit this post and share my configuration on IP addresses **
4) When everything is set up correctly. Install Ghostwall from this link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
5) Open Ghostwall. Delete the rules and make a new rule. Add a new rule: block any incoming packet from any IP address. Make sure you tick 'Allows all' on the top-left of the Ghostwall window before you start lagging.
** I'll edit this post and post pictures to be clearer **
How to initialize the Ghost glitch
1) When you spawn, go to any hiding place where nobody gives a crap about what you're doing.
2) Untick Allows all on the Ghostwall program. (You must have set up a rule that blocks any incoming packet)
3) That's it...
At this point, you can move freely. You won't get disconnected at all. Everybody will freeze. This glitch is useful for finding map glitches because nobody can hurt you. This glitch can last a whole match, lol. Crazy, eh?
If you want everybody not to freeze. Untick 'Allows all' BEFORE someone kills you. Wait for like 15 seconds. Then tick 'Allows all' and that's it.
P.S Why doesn't this MAG section have a glitching forum? Lol...
Thanks, that was pretty usefull. I found: “set up or change your home or small office network”. Then select “This computer connects to the internet through a residential gateway or through another computer on my network” and press next."