10-23-2010, 10:47 PM #1
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
PS3 Homebrew Megathread

* Now DIRECT DOWNLOADS, thanks to You must login or register to view this content. Claps
WORKING HOMEBREW for 3.55
[C001] Open Manager 2.1 - You must login or register to view this content.
[C002] Genesis Plus - You must login or register to view this content.
[C003] FBA Next - You must login or register to view this content.
[C004] FCeu NES Emulator - You must login or register to view this content.
[C005] Blackbox FTP Server - You must login or register to view this content.
[C006] Comgenies Awesome File Manager - You must login or register to view this content.
[C007] Mednafen Multi System Emulator - You must login or register to view this content.
[C008] SNES 4.4.1 - You must login or register to view this content.
[C009] Awesome Peek Poker v0.2+ - You must login or register to view this content.
[C010] Yabause (Sega Saturn Emulator) - You must login or register to view this content.
[C011] Backup Manager 2.0 - You must login or register to view this content.
[C012] Simple AVCHD Manager - You must login or register to view this content.
[C013] USB Firm Loader 0.3 - You must login or register to view this content.
[C014] Breakout X (Game) - You must login or register to view this content.
[C015] Gaia Manager 2.06 - You must login or register to view this content.
[C016] Rogero manager v7.9c (Game) - You must login or register to view this content.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I'll try to update this thread with the latest releases daily

HOMEBREW for 3.41
[D001] - Awesome Mountpoint ManagerYou must login or register to view this content.
[D002] - Backup Manager v1.1You must login or register to view this content.
[D003] - Backup Manager v2You must login or register to view this content.
[D004] - GAIA Manager v1.04You must login or register to view this content.
[D005] - Blackbox FTP Server - StealthYou must login or register to view this content.
[D006] - MHU Freestore v1.02You must login or register to view this content.
[D007] - MultiMAN v1.10.18You must login or register to view this content.

>>>>>>>

* Reworking 3.41 Homebrew list *
[D000] Contents

[D001] SNES9X Emulator
[D002] Gaia Manager
[D003] Backup Manager
[D004] PSGroove Payload - Hermes 4b
[D005] Game Ripper
[D006] FTP server by Blackbox
[D007] Comgenie's Awesome File Manager
[D008] PSARC File Extractor CLI & GUI Edition
[D009] Yabause Sega Saturn Emulator
[D010] nXMB - PS1/PS2 Games on PS3
[D011] JaiCraB's Firm Loader
[D012] PKG Fast Unpacker
[D013] PKG Tool (by CFWProphet)
[D014] PS3 Acid CFW – Custom XMB – XML Hack
[D015] Open Manager v2.1F
[D016] Open Copy Install v1.1
[D017] Awesome Update Finder
[D018] Rogero Manger 7.2
[D019] FCEU PS3 v1 (NES Emulator)
[D020] FreeStore – PS3 Homebrew Database
[D021] Gambatte (Game Boy / Game Boy Color Emulator)
[D022] Mednafen (Multi-system Emulator)
[D023] multiMAN
[D024] The PSN Tool
[D025] PSOne Emulator
[/b]

[D001] SNES9X Emulator

version: Build 4.3.7
runs on firmware: 3.41 & under

Originally posted by another user

SNES9X is a Super Nintendo emulator for the PS3. If you exit a ROM with L3+R3, you can return back to the game while inside the ROM Browser menu by pressing L2+R2 simultaneously.

Change log for v4.3.7:

- There’s now a build for PS3s with firmwares below 3.41 (basically bigger than or equal to FW 1.92) and a build for PS3s with firmwares 3.41 or higher.
- You can now switch resolutions inside the Settings screen – go from 480p to 720p or vice versa, hence the need for two builds (480p and 720p) eliminated. (Halsafar)

- Zipped ROM support (ZIP/JMA) (Squarepusher)

- Savestates are now compressed as well (NOTE: I don’t know what this will do to your pre-existing savestates. Try to back them up first – they’re inside the USRDIR folder of /dev_hdd0/game/SNES90000/)

- Menu looks a whole lot better now at both 480p and 720p; crappy font has been put out of commission. It’s now actually readable (Cmonkey69)

- Games that switch between SNES resolutions (Seiken Densetsu 3/Secret of Mana) are now both vertically scaled correctly – you don’t even notice the resolution switch anymore. This is only at 480p mode.

– in 720p mode you will notice the same effect as you did previously. This will be worked on. (Halsafar)

- A lot of settings got added to the Settings screen. For instance, it’s now possible (on most PAL games) to run them at 60fps by setting ‘Force PAL ROM to NTSC’ to ON. This won’t work for every game, however (most games after 1993 came with region protection), and it might even result in a crash because you’re doing something that is not deemed appropriate by either the SNES hardware or the emulator. A solution for PAL ROMs is worked on.

- You can return to a previous folder inside the ROM menu by pressing the CIRCLE button.

You must login or register to view this content.

Place your SNES ROMS in any folder on your USB flash drive, and then start Snes9x with the device attached to your PS3.

Keep in mind that you will need to insert your USB flash drive into the second USB port (the one closest to the eject and power button).

[D002] Gaia Manager
version: 1.03

Gaia Manager is based off Open Manager and Sexy Manager. The difference? This one is packed with features not found anywhere else! Check out the change log below.

Drizztbsd has now updated his Gaia Manager to v1.03. This version includes several fixes such as transparent png’s and adds some new features.

Drizztbsd

Direct Boot mode is unsupported! Use it at your own risk!
PL3 dev (peek & poke) payload is not supported and using it may crash your PS3.
Precompiled psgroove+pl3 versions often include dev payload, so use my builded hexes instead. (Posted below)
Do not report any bug involving Direct Boot nor PL3 dev! Thanks

* Fix permissions if directory has 0700 as file mode (on internal hard disk). it fix the ftp permission problem with pl3

* Increase max device number from 3 to 5

* Automatically modify PARAM.SFO to enable remote play in game. © FunzZy

* Added german language strings © evostar

* Add a better, transparent HIGHLIGHT.PNG (courtesy of klutsh)

* Add a patch from weltall to get the system version instead of harcoding 3.41 (useful to play new games with old firmwares

* Add cleanup function to remove the list of the games played. That list is sent to Sony

- Show TITLE ID above the cover
- Re-add disc_less mode in pl3 (but this time it works)
- Fix mem patching on Hermes (now it's enabled ONLY on game launching)

[D003] Backup Manager

version: 1.0 (modded)

This is a mod to the existing backup manager 1.0. The developer call this "Backup Manager v2".

- Run PS3 games from the hard drive without having blu-ray disc inserted.

- Need the new PSGroove no Bluray payload (see below).

- You can overwrite your existing Backup Manager.

(WARNING: I DO NOT RECOMMEND uninstalling the old one first because it will delete all of your ripped games off the PS3 hard drive--JUST
OVERWRITE THE INSTALLATION)

[D004] PSGroove Payload

Hermes v4b & PL3 Payload Ports with PSN Online Play & 3.50 Spoofing

-HERMES V4B Payload w/ PSN Online Play & 3.50 Spoofing
> at90usbkey1287.hex
> avrkey.hex
> blackcat.hex
> maximus v1.hex
> minimus v1.hex
> olimex.hex
> ps2chipper.hex
> Teensy 1.0.hex
> Teensy 1.0++.hex
> Teensy 1.0++.hex
> Teensy 2.0++.hex
> xplain.hex
> OpenKubus_atmega16u4.hex
> udip_8mhz
> udip_16mhz

-Rockbox Files (PL3 Payload w/ PSN Online Play & 3.50 Spoofing)
> iPod video 5g
> iPod 4G grey
> iPod 4G photo
> iPod mini 1g
> iPod mini 2g
> iPod nano 1g
> gigabeat S
> gogear hdd 1630-1830
> gogear hdd 6330
> gogear hdd 9200
> iriver h10.5
> iriver h10
> mrobe 100
> sansac 200 v1
> sansae 200
> vibe 500

Download (Hex Files for Various USB Devices): - You must login or register to view this content.

Download Rock Box Port Only: - You must login or register to view this content.

[D005] Game Ripper

version: 3.0
runs on firmware: PC Only
/b]

This program allows you to reduce the overall size of your PS3 game by removing files that are considered unnecessary: dummy files, foreign languages,
updates, and others.

Change log for v3.0:
- New Interface
- Add other languages (French, Italian, English, German).

- Ability to rip videos BIK.

- Possibility of extraction of the Spanish language.

- Added information such as weight of ISO avanr rip then the theoretical weight with compression.

- Fixed the error in the launch of rip displaying a line of code.

- Fixed error when extracting r languages, instead of replacing files it surpassed them.

- Improved language detection.

- Support for files up to 80 characters (ex Modnation Racer).

- Debugging

[D006] FTP server by Blackbox

version: 1.2

This program allows you to transfer files to and from your PS3 using your computer. This program is to be installed on your PS3. On your computer, you will need a
program like FileZilla, FlashFXp, CuteFTP, WinSCP or other FTP software to get things moving.

After installing the FTP Server .pkg file on your PS3 and an FTP program on your computer, start the FTP Server on the PS3, go to your computer and run the FTP
program, enter PS3?s ip, port 21, and leave username, and password blank.

To quit the FTP Server program on your PS3, press either press X.

Change log for v1.2:

- Fixed auto-exiting when using the PS3 Remote Control instead of a gampad.

- Removed leading “/” from roots.

- Fixed multiple transfer connection issues for filezilla.

- More then 1 transfer connection at a time should work.

- Fixed misreported file size for files over 4gb.

[D007] Comgenie's Awesome File Manager

version: 0.6
runs on firmware: 3.41 & under / PC only

Awesome Filemanager allow you to manage directories and files (browse, copy, delete) right from the PS3; without the use of your PC. Therefore, you can move files back and forth between your PS3's internal hard drive and your USB connected external hard drive (FAT32).

This release also includes a file splitter to make your life just a bit easier.

Changelog for v0.06:
- Added move support for faster moving files/directories instead of copy/delete.

- Added very basic LUA support (only string/math libs + echo function). Expect much more functions to be supported in next releases.

- Several fixes for (again) people with different screens

[D008] PSARC File Extractor CLI & GUI Edition

version: Initial Release / 0.2 for GUI

PSARC File Extractor provides you a way to run games that has files larger than 4 GB, from your external hard drive.

Quote:
Many games utilize a file format known as PSARC (*.psarc) These files ending in .psarc are archive files similar to zip or rar files on PC. By extracting these
large archive files and using the smaller files that are inside, users can get stay under the 4GB limit. This method has been tested on Uncharted II, and will only
work on games utilizing the psarc file format.
How to use PSARC:

1) download PSARC.zip (linked above)
2) Extract zlib.net.dll and PSARC.exe to any folder.
3) Find any files more than 4Gb for example \PS3_GAME\USRDIR\build\main\pak22.psarc (5 596 444 529 byte)
4) Copy pak22.psarc into zlib.net.dll and PSARC.exe directory.
5) Extract pak22.psarc (just drag-n-drop pak22.psarc to PSARC.exe)
6) Now copy pak22 folder with extracted files to gamefolder \PS3_GAME\USRDIR\build\main\
7) Now you can delete pak22.psarc.
Cool Man (aka Tustin) copy PS3_GAME folder with game to your external fat32 usb hdd GAMEZ\Uncharted2\
9) use backup manager to load game, should work fine.

[D009] Yabause Sega Saturn Emulator

version: 0.1

This is a Sega Saturn emulator. Expect it to run very slow, as it is still in early development.

- You will need the BIOS file for this emulator to work.

- BIOS for All Regions (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD BIOS)

- How to run this emulator

* rename the bios to BIOS.BIN and place it on the root of a usb stick
* also rename the game you want to play
to GAME.ISO and place them in the root of the usb stick

[D010] nXMB - PS1/PS2 Games on PS3

version: Initial Release
runs on firmware: PC only

This is a dev flash patch released by Luckluka. It only works on jailbroken PS3 systems that originally supported backwards compatibility. So, if your PS3 was able to play PS1/PS2 games prior to firmware updates, you can re-enable it. PS3 Slim user don't bother.

What is nXMB?

nXMB is a tool that patches your dev_flash to play PS1 Games (PS2 games also work if you have a bc-console) in JB Mode.

How to use nXMB? And What are its requirements?

Requirements:

• PS3 that is JailBroken
• DEV_FLASH from your PS3
• JaiCraB’s Firm Loader v0.3 (See below for Firm Loader download ink)

Step 1: Connect via FTP and get your dev_flash
Step 2: Move your dev_flash and the nXMB into a new folder (NOT THE CONTENTS, BUT THE DEV_FLASH ITSELF).
Step 3: Open nXMB and let it patch your dev_flash
Step 4: Copy the contents of that dev_flash to your USB Flash Disk
Step 5: Launch USB Firm Loader

The PS3 will mount your USB flash disk as dev_flash

You will NOT see “Install Package Files” but instead of that you will be able to boot PS1/PS2 games and you will have access to your memory cards!

[D011] JaiCraB's Firm Loader

version: 0.3

This program allows you to dump /dev_flash onto your USB flash drive. The dev_flash directory is your PS3's current firmware that's running (i.e. firmware v3.41).
By moving the /dev_flash to your USB flash drive, you can modify the firmware files (like RCO and modules files); essentially creating a custom firmware with new
features. Additionally, by modifying these files on your USB flash drive, you do not run the risk of corrupting (brick) your PS3's installed firmware.

Install this .pkg file like any other .pkg file (From your USB flash drive). To run USB Firmware Loader, start the USB Firmware Loader program with the USB mass
storage device attached to your PS3. You will then return to the XMB menu with the firmware loaded.

- You will need PSGroove, PSFreedom, etc., that supports Syscall PEEK and POKE.

- Use the FTP server to transfer /dev_flash to your PC or Comgenie's Awesome Filemanager to transfer /dev_flash to your USB flash drive (FAT 32).

[D012] PKG Fast Unpacker

version: 3.1

PS3 PKG Fast Unpacker allows you to unpack (extract) the content inside a PKG file and re-pack (rebuild) the files into a PKG file.

- Can Unpack/Repack homebrew Debug Packages

- Can Install PSN Packages

- Change Chinese/English hybrid Interface to Enlgish Only

- Some Small bugs fixed

[D013] PKG Tool (by CFWProphet)

version: 0.5

This tool allow you to view, unpack, repack PKG files; with the addition of decrypting EBOOT.BIN files and encrypting .ELF files, and more.
- Installing of MinGW, msys, msysDTK and setting the environment for msys
- View PKG info
- View PKG Contents
- Unpack PKG
- Decrypt EBOOT.BIN
- Edit .ELF
- Encrypt .ELF
- Edit SFO
- Generate PKG config file
- Repack PKG

It's a command line tool and will automate some task and make the job of pkg modifying and generating a much easier.
It's not perfect and I'm not a coder but when I have time and you guys like it I will update the tool.

[D014] PS3 Acid CFW – Custom XMB – XML Hack

Cfwprophet has released a modified XMB that unlocks many debug features and system hacks. This will not replace your current firmware as it still has to be ran through the firmware loader.

Here is what I call PS3 Acid CFW, an XMB custom firmware XML hack pack for the PlayStation 3 console.

I spend the last days in playing around with PS3 FW files and have modified some of them and hopefully unlocked nearly ALL Debug options.

I mainly have edited the RCO’s and their XML’s. It’s phenomenal what can be done with a simple XML file.

Download: PS3 Acid CFW – XMB Custom Firmware XML Hack Pack

The Wii works on the same way, but anyway we can change the whole XMB via the XML’s. It was a childs play to add some paths from one XML to another and add additional download paths for contents that before was only download able into one path. (eg PS3HDD or PS3 only games).

In my country nearly all chips that can be used to make a PSGroove are sold out. I still have some ATmega8 chips at home but I need to modify the source to get the thing running.

The LUFA software USB LIB doesn’t support ATmega8 so I’m trying to use a other smaller soft USB but I will need some days more until I can compile the first hex.

Therefore, I am putting out these modified FW files for PS3 to let other guys test if you wish.

Be careful what you’re doing and don’t UPDATE. I tryed to block every update option but as I said it’s the first time and it’s not sure that every thing works like it should. But together we will find it out.

• First download a PS3 FW Dump first (THIS is the one I used) so you can replace the files with the PS3 Acid CFW file linked above, and put only the folders from “PS3 Hacked FW files” on your USB stick into the dev_flash folder. Make sure to not have any additional files on it !!

• Extract the contents of dev_flash2.rar on your desktop. Use the xRegistry app (or PS3 Multi Tool) to edit the your own one and activate the debug options. I have set a bit flag but don’t know if it will work in case that every reg file I have don’t include one single bit flag. But as SKFU told us I have set a flag instead of a value.

• After that is done, put the xReg back on your PS3. Now insert the USB stick with our CFW and load the files with USB Firm Loader.

Let me know if it works and play around a bit, tell me what is working and what not. Currently only English and German should display ALL Debug options. Support for other languages will follow soon.

Below are a few things of what would be changed:

PS3 Debug Options activated:

• Hax_Home/PS3_Game/
• Install PKG
• Check
• Lock
• Unlock
• Chancel Purchase
• Delate
• Update via HDD
• Delate Update from HDD
• Title Store Preview (Store)
• Title Store Preview (In Game)
• Import
• Export
• Quick Sign Up
• Performance Bar
• No Memory Limit
• Quick Preview
• Owner Information
• Fake HDD Size
• CORE Dump
• Game Debug

PS3 System Hacks:

• Block Updates
• Block Online Updates
• Block Game Updates
• Unlocked Secret Debug Options
• Unlocked PSP Only (now you can copy PSP only tiles on any media)
• Unlocked Pocketstation
• Unlocked PS2
• Unlocked System Driver Pocketstaion
• Unlocked System Driver PS2

[D015] Open Manager v2.1F

The team at Elotrolado has made some major improvements to their revision F of Open Manager v2.1 as well also their Open Copy Install has also been updated to v1.1

• Added various game configurations and settings are saved for each game
selected.

• Added an option to require the major version patch 3.41, before always activated by default, it is not necessary for all games, only for new, so it is best to take it out and select in the game required.

• Removed Start to start playing automatically, but now is a parameter that is saved per game, so you only have to select the game you work with this option, which will be saved for the next time you want to open, now checkered.

• Removed option to backup BR-DISC, since it is the same as the Copy.

• Added parameter to make games that require disc to work, now if you mark a game with this option, if you have no disc in the reader, will not let you open it, so that we avoid a crash the console, wanting release a game that requires hard when we have not inserted.

• Fixed patching of L1, so only run it when we launched the game, it was unnecessary to run only when you press L1, IVAM and then not release a game that required it, was still active patch memory.

• Show error messages when you want to mount a game that internal drive, when we activate an option in the payload is not implemented, or when we have inserted a disk and mark we want to play a game that requires it.

• Unified code to compile the original version without requiring OMAN01234 OMAN46756 or have two sources for each.

• Changed Combination of L1 R1 START START to change the path where to find games on the internal disk.

[D016] Open Copy Install v1.1

- Open Copy Install.pkg Utility that allows checking games installed on internal/external drive, deleting, copying from one drive to another drive and patching intallations on internal drive
• Added language: English / French (same as the OM, is now seeking BGx.png background files being x the number corresponding to the region)

• Now shows the version used Payload: Psgroove v1, Hermes v3 / 4, PL3.

• Now allows you to mount external disk installed game data, if we want to play games from the PSN passed to external disk.

[D017] Awesome Update Finder

Awesome Update Finder is a quick app wrote by NZHAWK used to find patch links for games

You put the gameID of the game you would like the update urls for, and itll give you them.

[D018] Rogero Manager 7.2

ChangeLog from Rogero_V7.1 23/10/2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1- Payload Auto-Detection method improved for best compatibility.

2- Patching is now used only with Peek/Poke supported Payloads (Psgroove1.1/Hermes)
and turned off for other Payloads ( PL3 / Psgroove 1.0 )

3- Dynamic Patching Improved to support more games like "Medal of honor"

4- Games which requires PS3 SOFTWARE version newer then 3.41 will have the PARAM.SFO
file patched automatically and outputs a message for the user about it.

ChangeLog from Rogero_V7.0 22/10/2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1- Patch-Mode now will only show up on GUI in case it is supported by the user's Payload.
2- Direct-Boot will now show a compatibility message when turned on to warn the user.

[D018] FCEU PS3 v1

The PS3 Scene World, is building very fast, and today they announce the brand-new opening of the NES building for all those to enjoy!

Finally FCEU for PS3 is ready for release. The updates will come often now.

Supports: 480, 720, 1080P at either 4:3 or 16:9 aspect ratio.
Not yet supported but to be desired: SRAM and state saving.

CURRENTLY IMPLEMENTED FCEU FUNCTIONS

- Just enough to play a ROM
- 4P Support

CONTROLS IN ROM MENU

Up - Go up
Down - Go down
Left - Go back five file entries
Right - Go forward five file entries
L1 - Go back one page
R1 - Go forward one page

Cross - (If directory selected) enter directory/ (if ROM selected) start ROM
Triangle - Same as Cross
Circle - (If not in root directory) Go back to previous directory
L2 + R2 - (If you previously exited a ROM) return to game
Select - Go to settings menu (see 'CONTROLS IN SETTINGS MENU' section)

CONTROLS IN SETTINGS MENU

Up - Go up one setting
Down - Go down one setting
Left - Change setting to the left
Right - Change setting to the right

Circle - Go back to ROM menu

EXPLANATION OF SETTINGS MENU

Display framerate - This will show the FPS (Frames Per Second) onscreen
Resolution - Switch between resolutions - 480p mode, 720p mode and 1080p mode (depending on your monitor's supported resolutions)
Aspect Ratio - Switch between aspect ratios 4:3 and 16:10 (16:9 will come shortly, for now choose 16:10 on widescreen - perhaps small
cutoff at left and right))
Hardware Filtering - Switch between Linear interpolation (Bilinear filtering) and Point filtering.

CONTROLS IN-GAME

Nothing worth really explaining here -

R3 + L3 - Press these two buttons together while in-game to go back to the ROM browser menu.

TIP: You can use any USB controller you like and it will map the buttons on the fly - it is even possible to hotswap joysticks - remove one from the
USB port, replace it with another one - it should all work fine. even SNES-to-USB converters should work.

To play a game with a USB controller as Player 1, start up your PS3 and rather than using the Sixaxis/DualShock3, plug in an USB port before
connecting the controller to the PS3 - your USB pad should then become Controller 1.

HD TV USERS

* For people running this on HDTVs complaining about input lag:
- Turn off all post-processing filters you may have running - on Sony Bravia HDTVs, display Motion Flow (this also causes input lags
with most games in general, not just this SNES emu. If your HDTV has a 'Game' mode or something of the sort, select that as well.

PERFORMANCE NOTES

* 100% everywhere, let me know otherwise.

PLANNED IMPROVEMENTS

- SRAM save
- State save
- Filters
- GameGenie

[D020] FreeStore – PS3 Homebrew Database

pojiku from ps3news has created a pc application that has an up-to-date database of the current homebrew available. No more hunting for the latest versions. simply download and transfer straight to your PS3 with ftp.

Key features:
• Automatically find the latest homebrew.
• Built-in FTP client allows installing to PS3 without touching a USB drive.
• Is n00b friendly!

To-do:
• Add filters to give more specific results
• Include a HEX database
• Include App/Hex submission form
• Make a pretty interface ^^

How to use:
1. Run a PS3 FTP Server on your PS3.
2. Using the IP Address displayed on-screen,
connect to your PS3 using the FTP dialoge above.
3. Select the item you want to download, then press the “Download” button.
4. Restart your PS3 and your item will appear in the ‘Game’ category of the XMB.

[D021] Gambatte (Game Boy / Game Boy Color Emulator)

version: Release 2
posted on: 10/24/10

This is a Game Boy and Game Boy Color emulator. If you don't know what a Game Boy / GB Color emulator is than you've been living under a rock.

Change log for release 2:

- Press L3 + R3 to return to ROM selection directory.

[D022] Mednafen (Multi-system Emulator)

version: R62
posted on: 11/7/10

Mednafen is a multi-system emulator. It can emulate various systems such as NES, GB/GBC, GBA, SMS, GG, and more.

Features:

- Supports built-in NES, GB, GBC, GBA, SMS, GG, MD (Genesis), PCE, PCE-CD, NeoGeo Pocket (and color), WonderSwan (and color) emulators.
- Supports Nestopia(NES) Gambatte(GB GBC) and VBA-M(GBA) external emulators
- Load uncompressed or zipped images
- Save and load save ram and save states (not currently supported in Gambatte and VBA-M)
- File browser, place your games on a USB drive, or FTP them to the internal drive
- Fast forward

Future:

- Better user interface
- Improved Two player
- Other features
- Possibility of netplay
- Faster and better GBA support

Use:

- PCE CD support requires bios at /dev_hdd0/game/MDFN90001/USRDIR/pcebios.bin and currently only supports bin + cue, with all tracks inside the bin (no external audio tracks yet, sorry).

- File Menu:
> Up and Down to Scroll the list by 1
> Left and Right to scroll the list by a page
> R2: Toggle Bookmark
> R3: Open emulator select menu
> Cross: Select File or directory
> Circle: Go to previous directory
> Triangle: Exit

- In Game:
> R2 for fast forward
> R3 to open settings menu
> Hold L3 + L2 to save state
> Hold L3 + R2 to load state
> Hold L3 + R3 to redefine controls

- Settings Menu:
> Up and down to choose setting
> Left and right to change the current settings value
> Circle to exit menu

Bugs and Issues:

- Loading new games does not work, it will drop you back to the XMB
- VirtualBoy support hangs PS3
- Lynx support is currently disabled
- Gameboy Advance support is spotty, some games can't get to full speed
- Some features may be missing from WonderSwan and neo-geo pocket
- VBA-M is currently not available for Gameboy mono and color emulation
- SNES support is not enabled or tested for that matter

Change log for revision62:

- Add automatic state save and load
- Pause game when opening XMB

[D023] multiMAN

version: 1.09.03
posted on: 11/7/10

Based off the Open Manager homebrew app, multiMAN function not only as a backup manager, but also as a AVCHD and BDMV player, and as file manager

Features:

- User defined options.ini (options_default.ini) to set various options
- Copy/backup progress bar
- Support and display for 7 devices (HDD/USB/BD/SDHC/MS/CF)
- Animated icons and backgrounds
- Update check/download feature with [R3] button
- Support for COVER.PNG in AVCHD video folders

[D023] The PSN Tool

Feature list:

- Patchscan in 45(!) PSN environments
- Range & Bruteforce scan
- Direct PKG file download
- PSN Registration
- Store Collection
- User Info
- User Trophy Info

User Info & Trophy Info Details:

To use those features you require keyfiles.
For doubts about the legal situation we won't include those in the download package.

To get information/trophies about the user of your choice, enter his/her nickname in the "Input nickname here..." field, choose the region he lives in via the table next to it (USA/EU/JAP) and press "User Info" or "Trophy Info".

If we find the time we may release an update as there still a lot on the;

TODO-list:

1) Implement PC<->PSN chat
2) Search patch by gamename
3) Show game rating
4) Official PS3 Store via PC
5) ...

[D025] PSOne Emulator

Seems like Santa has brought a little exclusive present for the guys at Psgroove.com.
An anonymous source has dropped this piece of epic homebrew coded with the PSL1GHT SDK it’s a full running psx emulator for the ps3 !!!

PS3SX Pcsx port on PS3 using PS3 SDK and psl1ght it’s a hybride for the pre-release
No source code will be avaible only when i will completely port the emulator to psl1ght
before xmas i will update it with a new GUI save state and cheat code .

this emulator can only work on 3.41 retail not tryed yet on older version.

put all folders so ./BIOS ./MC ./psxrom on root of dev_usb000 so the first port on the right

Support in this pre-release version :
2 Players
All iso formats
psx homebrew *.psx and *.exe
Save works for player 1 & 2
Sound support CDDA and XA
Full screen
Full Speed

i’m using PCSX-DF core with the ppc dynarec the dyanrec work already on this version of ps3sx
with libkammy god bless AerialX for the libkammy and i’m using the cellframework for sound only.

My thanks go to AerialX , drk||Raziel , pcsx Team and pcsx-df team for the original source code ,
psxgroovy at You must login or register to view this content. for the dongle sample ,PEOPS for this good plugin and Mathieulh .

all plugins come from PEOPS

Last edited by DEREKTROTTER ; 01-26-2011 at 09:59 PM.

The following 195 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

_HackerAndrew_, -{OVOXO}-, -Google-, -SonicZ, -Steven-, .::xAtO omIC::., Alt, +vA.LooSe, 123tomw123, 1337UNO, A_Fast_Black_Guy, Accurs0, acklamjoshua, Agentcell, MeowDev, AlphaPoppy, Amanda, amplif1er, andrewman18, arab707, Arman M., Asmel, Aule, BaNk-R0BbeR-, bcb, Ben, Bentham, bernie2007, bizman, BobbyDee, Breecem, Chrome, clayton567, cluckin bell, ClutchLikeObama, cmms07, Codi360, crazypyro, Croverno01, Cyborg Ninja, DaenerysTargy, danny19901, Dante., DeAd_bLiTz, DeezShinyNutz, demize, Diddles2Fresshh, Dillon, DlBSY993, doklo, Dope., dowdy10, DReal253, Dreamcather, effinTyler, ExceptionHell, Exploits, EZ., Fionn, Flex99923, Fuser's Hoe, Galbiy, Gentlemen, Goblom, Grandad Trotter, Gus Fring, HaHa..., Hakaan, Hunter2One, I Got Cookies, I'm A Rep Whore, ice-turk, ii-ownaged-iixx, ILovePie24!!, iNgLewooD64-, IPopUrDome, IRAQ, ItsBarryBurton, JamesSwagger, jammerz_95, jb2203, jml, jovany2008, Jude_x_Y, Judgement, Kameo, Karoolus, Koyasan, l)ickToo$hort, LazyFunker, Lick, Lick_My_Buthole, lil_stewie, Lito, lmg123, lovebros and 95 other users.
10-23-2010, 10:57 PM #2
mcstyle24
Gym leader
Make sure (SNES9X Emulator) is not fake, because it will brick people PS3. Nice thread by the way, that will be handy Smile
10-23-2010, 10:59 PM #3
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by mcstyle24 View Post
Make sure (SNES9X Emulator) is not fake, because it will brick people PS3. Nice thread by the way, that will be handy Smile

thanks

and its not fake, ive tried it

The following 6 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

bcb, Dante., lynch_96, MARY JANE, weespiersy1, ZachFean
10-23-2010, 11:04 PM #4
shiver
chaos personified
Derek, you going to keep it updated?
10-23-2010, 11:05 PM #5
ExceptionHell
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄
Nice post Thanks ! Smile
10-23-2010, 11:06 PM #6
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by shiver View Post
Derek, you going to keep it updated?

Yep, i'll update whenever something is released Smile
10-23-2010, 11:06 PM #7
shiver
chaos personified
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
Yep, i'll update whenever something is released Smile

Can you say sticky? I can!

Nice work Smile

The following 4 users say thank you to shiver for this useful post:

acklamjoshua, bcb, DEREKTROTTER, ZAN3F
10-23-2010, 11:08 PM #8
lmg123
Space Ninja
for the cfw do u need a jailbroken ps3?
10-23-2010, 11:14 PM #9
Man Derek is ALWAYS posting good things im jealous :(

The following user thanked Cole MacGrath for this useful post:

Alpha
10-23-2010, 11:22 PM #10
mcstyle24
Gym leader
Originally posted by Im
Man Derek is ALWAYS posting good things im jealous :(

There no need to get jealous, along you are handsome then you should be okay.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
thanks

and its not fake, ive tried it

Good to hear, Hurry up shiver get this thread sticky.

The following user thanked mcstyle24 for this useful post:

bcb

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo