01-08-2011, 08:23 PM #1
Callisto
Monkey Gone To Heaven
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It keeps running all slow on the capture module. It will run really slow and buffer, then it will just freeze, can you offer me any suggestions?
01-08-2011, 08:36 PM #2
Cory
User needs a dick
Originally posted by Callisto View Post
It keeps running all slow on the capture module. It will run really slow and buffer, then it will just freeze, can you offer me any suggestions?

Have you restarted you computer since installing the software? It happened to me but i restared and it was okay. If that doesn't work you may need to try a different capture module.
01-08-2011, 08:53 PM #3
XbAiZ
Banned
yea ive found that reinstalling the software helps a bit. ii had some problems with it before too. there are also some good videos on youtube for settings that should jhelp with the smoothness.
01-08-2011, 09:22 PM #4
Callisto
Monkey Gone To Heaven
Originally posted by PacMan
Have you restarted you computer since installing the software? It happened to me but i restared and it was okay. If that doesn't work you may need to try a different capture module.

Yes, Ive had the hd pvr for about a year.

Its worked fine before, but i reinstalled my operating system and now it just buffers very bad, can you get different capture modules? i just used the one that came with the installation cd.
01-08-2011, 09:34 PM #5
iNaz
Vault dweller
Its most likely your programme as you said, go on hauppauge's website and faqs and if they have forums check them out. Surely someone has the same problem.
01-08-2011, 09:36 PM #6
Kyle07
Little One
i use eyetv it work so nice but im on a mac. I think its also for pc heres the website.

You must login or register to view this content.
01-08-2011, 09:57 PM #7
Cory
User needs a dick
Originally posted by Callisto View Post
Yes, Ive had the hd pvr for about a year.

Its worked fine before, but i reinstalled my operating system and now it just buffers very bad, can you get different capture modules? i just used the one that came with the installation cd.

Yea there are a few different ones. Heres support for the Pvr if you want to look around You must login or register to view this content.
01-08-2011, 10:59 PM #8
whats ur current encoding bitrate at and ur input resolution......and is it saving to M2TS or MP4?
01-09-2011, 11:15 AM #9
Callisto
Monkey Gone To Heaven
Ok, it says if the video is broken up on the FAQ then i have to update my drivers.. i think my graphics cars is a 9600GT... its saving in M2TS, The rest how do i find this out?

Its an NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
Last edited by Callisto ; 01-09-2011 at 11:19 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo