Login | Register

Thread: Any way to Bypass Cinavia???

The Dark Lord eBay Top Rated Seller

Join Date Jan 2011

Posts 283

Membership Donator

03-24-2011 08:09 PM #1 Any way to Bypass Cinavia???

Hey ppl, I have kmeaw 3.55 (spoofed to 3.60) When I play movies from my 1TB external hard drive (Fat32) they used to work until about 2 weeks ago I started to see these pain in the ass "Cinavia" messages!! I've read that it's a Audio/Video watermark and it cuts off weither the sound or shuts it off completely?!? :wtf:

Is there a bypass for this yet, or is there any other way around this such as some sort of Media player for ps3 package which would play my .avi's & .mp4's?

Thanks

Used to Be "SPettigrew1988" - But Now I'm "The Dark Lord"

XBOX GAMERTAG: PETTiGREW HTiD

Playst4tion.com < ^ > < ^ >

Join Date Dec 2008

Posts 1,046

Membership Donator

03-24-2011 08:22 PM #2

Quote Originally Posted by SPettigrew1988 View Post
    Hey ppl, I have kmeaw 3.55 (spoofed to 3.60) When I play movies from my 1TB external hard drive (Fat32) they used to work until about 2 weeks ago I started to see these pain in the ass "Cinavia" messages!! I've read that it's a Audio/Video watermark and it cuts off weither the sound or shuts it off completely?!? :wtf:

Is there a bypass for this yet, or is there any other way around this such as some sort of Media player for ps3 package which would play my .avi's & .mp4's?

Thanks
    Ahh, a fellow Cinavia hater. I too have had some "videos" that had this feature and shut off. Google it, there are a few ways posted that seem to work. Usually I just give up until I get a newer version. Hah.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Join Date Jan 2011

Posts 283

Membership Donator

03-24-2011 08:36 PM #3

Quote Originally Posted by stewart1champ View Post
    Ahh, a fellow Cinavia hater. I too have had some "videos" that had this feature and shut off. Google it, there are a few ways posted that seem to work. Usually I just give up until I get a newer version. Hah.
    Lol, The thing is I hate giving up lol. Just thought there was going to be a substitute like a modded media center of sum sort anyway thanks for replying

Playst4tion.com < ^ > < ^ >

Join Date Dec 2008

Posts 1,046

Membership Donator

03-24-2011 08:38 PM #4

Quote Originally Posted by SPettigrew1988 View Post
    Lol, The thing is I hate giving up lol. Just thought there was going to be a substitute like a modded media center of sum sort anyway thanks for replying
    I did a quick look... there is a program you run at same time, and you uncheck two of the boxes in it... from ps3mediaserver site....

Anywho, I haven't attempted many other things. I usually run TVersity, so not sure if there has been a plugin added or anything for it.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Playst4tion.com For This Useful Post:

Join Date Jan 2011

Posts 283

Membership Donator

03-24-2011 09:03 PM #5

Quote Originally Posted by stewart1champ View Post
    I did a quick look... there is a program you run at same time, and you uncheck two of the boxes in it... from ps3mediaserver site....

Anywho, I haven't attempted many other things. I usually run TVersity, so not sure if there has been a plugin added or anything for it.
    Ok thanks for ur help bro!

7. Join Date Feb 2011

Posts 45

Membership Standard

03-25-2011 11:14 AM #6

Another fix if you have the video on your hard drive (internal or external doesn't matter) is to go into your audio settings and select to set it manually then for the frequency boxes just check all of them then when done there select to use multi output in the options. Worked awesome for me last night to watch The Tourist. Warning though I guess in some rare cases certain frequencies can harm your speakers.

BigFudge Vault dweller

Join Date Nov 2009

Posts 598

Membership Donator

03-25-2011 12:11 PM #7

Have you tried using showtime? its a media player for ps3. I really gets on my nerves too Im not sure if there is actually a way around it however the media player may be the solution.

hakulaku2012 Do a barrel roll!

Join Date Feb 2011

Posts 144

Membership Donator

04-02-2011 09:26 AM #8

So still no fix for this? I've heard MKV2VOB works any1 had any luck?