Post: Hacking Group: 'It's The Beginning of the End for Sony', Promises More Hacking Soon
05-30-2011, 05:32 PM #1
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hacking Group: 'It's The Beginning of the End for Sony', Promises More Hacking Soon[/u]
Source: You must login or register to view this content. | By: TheBigRod / Tristan | May 30th, 2011

You must login or register to view this content.

LulzSec, a hacking group which breached the security of Sony BGM's Japanese website is planning on more attacks in the very near future.

A representative of the LulzSec group You must login or register to view this content. this:

Originally posted by another user
We’re working on another Sony operation. We’ve condensed all our excited tweets into this one: this is the beginning of the end for Sony.

A few tweets before the one saying Sony will end, they're You must login or register to view this content. on one VERY soon:

Originally posted by another user
(Sony + Ownage) Phase 1 will begin within the next day. We may have a pre-game show for you folks though. Stay tuned.

Sony needs to become prepared within their security if they're going to deflect this one, they've already had enough with the anonymous (not the group) figures behind the hacking of the Playstation Network.

What do you think Sony should do?

The following user thanked TheBigRod for this useful post:

Noonan90

The following 3 users groaned at TheBigRod for this awful post:

game1231, Tuhoaja, xLew--
05-31-2011, 06:25 AM #47
bertieboy7
Can’t trickshot me!
FBI & CIA & Interpol will chase them down...
05-31-2011, 07:09 AM #48
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
Originally posted by mcstyle24 View Post
Again you made some great point and i do understand what you trying to say,

So if you not into pirate the games or hacking online, so what are you trying to achieve, like improve PS3 or something ? Okay im not saying you are trying to piracy the games or hacking online and i know some hackers won't do that and they trying focus on hardware or something but for what im seeing in 99% most of time is that they are focus on how to get online with CFW, modding and cheating in mutiplayer which is pissing everyone off, trying to get free downloadable games in Playstation store and stealing free PS3 games. This not a true loyal hackers at all, it criminal for what they doing.

You see that what i keep seeing every thread i go, like PSX scene, PS3new and PS3hax. i don't see one bit that don't relate piracy at all, I don't think Sony care or interest what you do on your PS3 that don't relate to Piracy, Sony only will keep their eye for Someone who will release programes that will cause hurt to Sony bussiness and Game developer bussiness, for example Jailbreak device is design for pirate the games and CFW, Sony is not forcing you at all.

mcstyle my friend, it is good to see you are still active on nextgenupdate. Is your PSN still the same bro?
Ive missed talking to you like we used to.... Remember when we were trying to hack the trophy system, and Andrew52286 was saying how he hates NGU and hacks and then we found SOCOM hack on his trophies Happy great times back then.
Now everyone just hacks for modded lobbies and to cheat on Black Ops, seems even hacks are losing their dignity :(
I completely agree with you man! 100% you are right!
Man, to be honest I hope they just leave SONY alone for awhile. I want to play my games online =D

mcstyle24 my good mate, this picture is for you and if Im correct u were original poster

:bro:
Last edited by Smokin420 ; 05-31-2011 at 07:12 AM.

The following user thanked Smokin420 for this useful post:

mcstyle24
05-31-2011, 09:47 AM #49
Bryce24796
Pokemon Trainer
These hackers obviously don't know what sex is like
05-31-2011, 10:22 AM #50
karimkz
Space Ninja
Last time i checked, when you "Hack" as a hobby, you have no social life whatsoever...

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

This is just sad! Hearing someone say "oh we'll be back" is pretty phsycotic, these people really need to notice that thier lives are at stake, plus if they actually had a social life they wouldnt really care about sony.

The following user thanked karimkz for this useful post:

game1231

The following user groaned karimkz for this awful post:

FourzerotwoFAILS
05-31-2011, 11:31 AM #51
Originally posted by karimkz View Post
Last time i checked, when you "Hack" as a hobby, you have no social life whatsoever...

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

This is just sad! Hearing someone say "oh we'll be back" is pretty phsycotic, these people really need to notice that thier lives are at stake, plus if they actually had a social life they wouldnt really care about sony.

So people that hack don't have a social life? You are aware that you are a member of a hacking community right?

The following user groaned FourzerotwoFAILS for this awful post:

karimkz
05-31-2011, 11:50 AM #52
Originally posted by SonyFAILS View Post
So people that hack don't have a social life? You are aware that you are a member of a hacking community right?

This is not a hacking community. More of a news site.
Last edited by xVzS- ; 05-31-2011 at 11:52 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to xVzS- for this useful post:

game1231, karimkz
05-31-2011, 12:33 PM #53
karimkz
Space Ninja
Bro around 20% of this forum hacks, and most of the so called hacks arent hacks.....

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

Thank you for noticing instead of jumping straight to dumbass conclusions like the guy u replied...

The following user thanked karimkz for this useful post:

TurboD16
05-31-2011, 12:34 PM #54
Originally posted by karimkz View Post
Bro around 20% of this forum hacks, and most of the so called hacks arent hacks.....

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

Thank you for noticing instead of jumping straight to dumbass conclusions like the guy u replied...

exactly man. im here for the news not hacks.
05-31-2011, 12:41 PM #55
Webbzzy
Save Point
Originally posted by TheBigRod View Post
Hacking Group: 'It's The Beginning of the End for Sony', Promises More Hacking Soon[/u]
Source: You must login or register to view this content. | By: TheBigRod / Tristan | May 30th, 2011

LulzSec, a hacking group which breached the security of Sony BGM's Japanese website is planning on more attacks in the very near future.

A representative of the LulzSec group You must login or register to view this content. this:

A few tweets before the one saying Sony will end, they're You must login or register to view this content. on one VERY soon:

Sony needs to become prepared within their security if they're going to deflect this one, they've already had enough with the anonymous (not the group) figures behind the hacking of the Playstation Network.

What do you think Sony should do?

Hey yer i think this group should grow up but i think sony should try and join up with mirosoft security wise (i know it sounds mad)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo