Thread: Hacking Group: 'It's The Beginning of the End for Sony', Promises More Hacking Soon

tbr sue me

Join Date Aug 2010

Posts 5,030

Membership Former Staff

05-30-2011 12:32 PM #1 Hacking Group: 'It's The Beginning of the End for Sony', Promises More Hacking Soon

Hacking Group: 'It's The Beginning of the End for Sony', Promises More Hacking Soon
    Source: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | By: TheBigRod / Tristan | May 30th, 2011

LulzSec, a hacking group which breached the security of Sony BGM's Japanese website is planning on more attacks in the very near future.

A representative of the LulzSec group [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] this:

We’re working on another Sony operation. We’ve condensed all our excited tweets into this one: this is the beginning of the end for Sony.
    A few tweets before the one saying Sony will end, they're [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] on one VERY soon:

(Sony + Ownage) Phase 1 will begin within the next day. We may have a pre-game show for you folks though. Stay tuned.
    Sony needs to become prepared within their security if they're going to deflect this one, they've already had enough with the anonymous (not the group) figures behind the hacking of the Playstation Network.

What do you think Sony should do?
    Future Entrepreneur, Investor & Current Business Major

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tbr For This Useful Post:

3. The Following 3 Users Groaned At tbr For This Awful Post:

game1231 (05-31-2011), Tuhoaja (06-12-2011), xLew-- (06-01-2011)

4. TurboD16 Bounty hunter

Join Date Jan 2010

Posts 173

Membership Standard

05-31-2011 10:27 AM #61

wow, i see so much ignorance in this thread I want to kill myself so as not to be associated with some of you. Sony has every right to tell you your CFW isn't allowed on PSN, if you don't like it, unplug you ps3. Its the same way when you buy a new car. If you throw a supercharger on it and the engine blows, the dealer has every right to tell you to go outside and play hide and go **** yourself. You are modifying a GAME CONSOLE to do things its creater had not intended. You PC writes code for lots of reasons, and your ps3 does not for lots of reasons. If you wanted free code, stay with PC. If you want free online, stay with ps3. They put alot of security measures in place to keep piracy off limits. Think about it, they don't suffer from you pirating a game. They suffer from game developers being really upset, and possibly suing when their games are pirated. Sony is defending the safety of their console. Thank goodness GM hasn't tried to do the same with anyone modifying their camaro to go faster.
    And just taking something because you want it is the worst thing a person could do. I have enough theiving tweakers to worry about stealing my things. So if you want something you just take it? your right, that person worked hard to earn it, but you really wanted it, so i guess you deserve it right (roll eyes).
    Moral of the story? If you don't like the way it is, go build your own gaming console, with blackjack, and hookers (futurama). Thats the way it is, and any judge will agree with you, regardless of what you and your hacking buddies think. Sony knows this, so they don't have to do jack crap. You are the felonous hacker, wasting your life as a low life trying to disrupt a major legitimate corporation because you want the right to do something that you are not allowed to, and therefore is illegal.
    Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with all the rules society has given us, but if you want to play ball, you have to play by the rules.

5. basown12 Gobble

Join Date May 2010

Posts 1

Membership Standard

05-31-2011 10:45 AM #62 song is going down

sony must know they can't **** with as,go on hackers you're the best sony is going under they think they're smart but aren't

ps: excuse me for my bad english

AlabamaHit ROLL TIDE!!!

Join Date Jan 2010

Posts 4,874

Membership Donator

05-31-2011 11:00 AM #63

Quote Originally Posted by SonyFAILS View Post
    So people that hack don't have a social life? You are aware that you are a member of a hacking community right?
    This is "NOT" a hacking site/community.

It is a GAMING SITE. That is fact.

I understand you have your opinion on the whole hacking bullshit going on. But I have read your post and you are trying to make everyone think your doing this hacking. I call bluff.

The points of your OtherOS and all this crap. if that is the hackers reason guess what they can stop it how, THEY HAVE IT BACK!

If it isn't about online gaming hacking/piracy, guess what, You never had to update you could have keep your OtherOS.

But they make CFW to get OtherOS.

Oh, Geohotz can say all he wants he didn't have PSN account. that is utter BS. You can't honestly believe that. That was his legal point of view. I would have said the same thing.

What these WANT TO BE HACKERS are doing is just trying to steal, and "ACT BIG". Nothing more. They aren't proving anypoint other than 65 million people would beat the shit out of them if they had them in a room with them.

I have nothing against HACKERS.

Hackers would NEVER do this. The people oding all this is a bunch of weak ass punks.

Want to run your own code.? Linux is great. And it actually works on a PC. It dont' work for shit on ps3 anyway.

Again, I understand your points. But they are misleading. I just feel the other way about it all. The pricks doing all this. I would honestly turn them in if I knew who they where.

I have $1600 worth of my PS3 stuff, that they are making useless so yeah, fuk them.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlabamaHit For This Useful Post:

game1231 < ^ > < ^ >

Join Date Jun 2010

Posts 1,066

Membership Standard

05-31-2011 11:03 AM #64

Complete bullshit they cant do anything gonna laugh at em when they fail.
    yo

9. Join Date Dec 2009

Posts 3,657

Membership Elite

05-31-2011 02:28 PM #65

Quote Originally Posted by realskillz View Post
    so your saying that since the ps3 cant do like a computer can you want to hack it... but wait the xbox can do like a computer too but no one is tryin to hack it all the time... funny... just seems like some bullshit.. and some pussies who need to grow some balls and get out and get alife
    The xbox has been hacked many times before. There are so many exploits with that system it's not even funny. There's Jtags, Hotswaps, USB mods, etc. It's not the hacking that was the problem. It's Sony's reaction to the problem that is the problem.

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaHit View Post
    This is "NOT" a hacking site/community.

It is a GAMING SITE. That is fact.

I understand you have your opinion on the whole hacking bullshit going on. But I have read your post and you are trying to make everyone think your doing this hacking. I call bluff.

The points of your OtherOS and all this crap. if that is the hackers reason guess what they can stop it how, THEY HAVE IT BACK!

If it isn't about online gaming hacking/piracy, guess what, You never had to update you could have keep your OtherOS.

But they make CFW to get OtherOS.

Oh, Geohotz can say all he wants he didn't have PSN account. that is utter BS. You can't honestly believe that. That was his legal point of view. I would have said the same thing.

What these WANT TO BE HACKERS are doing is just trying to steal, and "ACT BIG". Nothing more. They aren't proving anypoint other than 65 million people would beat the shit out of them if they had them in a room with them.

I have nothing against HACKERS.

Hackers would NEVER do this. The people oding all this is a bunch of weak ass punks.

Want to run your own code.? Linux is great. And it actually works on a PC. It dont' work for shit on ps3 anyway.

Again, I understand your points. But they are misleading. I just feel the other way about it all. The pricks doing all this. I would honestly turn them in if I knew who they where.

I have $1600 worth of my PS3 stuff, that they are making useless so yeah, fuk them.
    I hack, but my hacks don't affect anyone. I have 3 PS3's. Two of which are hacked and one of them is not. I only play online on my non-hacked PS3. I don't affect gameplay of other users, I don't pirate games and I don't attack Sony. I am only providing reasoning behind the attacks.

vstr

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FourzerotwoFAILS For This Useful Post:

AlabamaHit ROLL TIDE!!!

Join Date Jan 2010

Posts 4,874

Membership Donator

05-31-2011 02:34 PM #66

Quote Originally Posted by SonyFAILS View Post
    The xbox has been hacked many times before. There are so many exploits with that system it's not even funny. There's Jtags, Hotswaps, USB mods, etc. It's not the hacking that was the problem. It's Sony's reaction to the problem that is the problem.

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

I hack, but my hacks don't affect anyone. I have 3 PS3's. Two of which are hacked and one of them is not. I only play online on my non-hacked PS3. I don't affect gameplay of other users, I don't pirate games and I don't attack Sony. I am only providing reasoning behind the attacks.
    Thank you for understanding that I wasn't attacking. So many on here would have thought I was, and flamed like crazy. :y:

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AlabamaHit For This Useful Post:

13. Join Date Dec 2009

Posts 3,657

Membership Elite

05-31-2011 02:47 PM #67

Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaHit View Post
    Thank you for understanding that I wasn't attacking. So many on here would have thought I was, and flamed like crazy. :y:
    I know. When I posted my first post I was like, here come the flamers. Instead I managed to have a good discussion with another user :y: The site is finally maturing a little

vstr

Kells ngujonas.blogspot.com

Join Date Oct 2009

Posts 2,090

Membership Donator

05-31-2011 02:48 PM #68

I'd love to meet those guys in public to punch them in their face. Ruining gaming for other people who paid 300-600$ for online gaming. I bet they would also cry if you take their money and their personal informations.
    EST 19XX

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kells For This Useful Post:

16. Webbzzy Save Point

Join Date May 2011

Posts 5

Membership Standard

05-31-2011 03:02 PM #69 sorry but

okay guys sorry for posting this here but knowone read my post can someone send me a direct link of the mw2 1.11 USDIR

17. Lt_Larry Space Ninja

Join Date Jan 2011

Posts 825

Membership Standard

05-31-2011 04:56 PM #70

And these guys actually have followers?