06-01-2011, 01:27 AM #1
shawn1997
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Guys as you Know PSN was down obviously but now we're waiting For the Store to Be up SOo As said we are Getting the "Welcome Back Package" which i'm sure you know about getting Free stuff.

Free stuff meaning 30 Free days of PS+ and also some Bonus Games

But my Point is that, It is Rumored for us to get Cross game Chatting (Like x-box) So if you don't know what cross game chatting is, It's You can Chat using a Mic. with a friend when you are playing different games

Tell me what you think about this.....
06-01-2011, 01:43 AM #2
I want this so bad this is the one reason i would prefer an xbox over ps3 but if we get this ps3 i think will be the best
06-01-2011, 01:43 AM #3
CRACKbomber
What's a CRACKbomber?
Originally posted by shawn1997 View Post
Guys as you Know PSN was down obviously but now we're waiting For the Store to Be up SOo As said we are Getting the "Welcome Back Package" which i'm sure you know about getting Free stuff.

Free stuff meaning 30 Free days of PS+ and also some Bonus Games

But my Point is that, It is Rumored for us to get Cross game Chatting (Like x-box) So if you don't know what cross game chatting is, It's You can Chat using a Mic. with a friend when you are playing different games

Tell me what you think about this.....

they cant microsoft patented it

The following user groaned CRACKbomber for this awful post:

TrytoYOLO
06-01-2011, 01:56 AM #4
DC12X
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by CRACKbomber View Post

Doesn't matter, Sony can pay royalties. But the concept of Cross Game Chat IS NOT Patented, what is used by Microsoft on the 360 is. PS3 can have it's own version/method for cross game chat that is not similar to Microsoft. Microsoft has absolutely nothing to do with patenting and Copyright infringement. If that were the case, Blu-Ray would be patented for Sony only, but it isn't. The products and source code/hardware that makes it is the patent.

The following 4 users say thank you to DC12X for this useful post:

Dylan_NGU, PUDDIN_BOLLOX, Swifter, TEXAS24_ReStEr
06-01-2011, 02:01 AM #5
lol just put cross game skype then

The following user thanked Gst3131 for this useful post:

The Rangers
06-01-2011, 02:01 AM #6
shawn1997
I am error
Originally posted by CRACKbomber View Post

Yes They Can Because they already have it But you cant chat in games it has to be on the home screen

The following user groaned shawn1997 for this awful post:

Dylan_NGU
06-01-2011, 02:16 AM #7
this would be sweet 2 have
06-01-2011, 02:26 AM #8
Slashey
Come at me brahh
Originally posted by Gst3131 View Post
lol just put cross game skype then

Too late, Microsoft bought Skype :carling:

The following user thanked Slashey for this useful post:

SuperGamecube64
06-01-2011, 04:06 AM #9
TheManDavid
Your mother!
F*ck all those gay ass rumors! Heres my fact: If sony wants to give us cross game chat or something similar, THEY'LL TELL US!

The following user thanked TheManDavid for this useful post:

Luciano2572

The following user groaned TheManDavid for this awful post:

game1231
06-01-2011, 05:45 AM #10
Originally posted by PShero94 View Post
F*ck all those gay ass rumors! Heres my fact: If sony wants to give us cross game chat or something similar, THEY'LL TELL US!

Exactly! We will not get this. And Nowhere did they say they will give us cross game chat...
It would take a while for them to actually give us that..
We have over months not getting any new apps for the ps3.. which is forcing me to go to homebrew , because of all these other fun things that SONY isn't giving us.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo