Post: MY PS3 KEEPS TURNING OFF, What is the problem&How can I fix it?
06-26-2011, 07:23 PM #1
King Dylan
Problem Sir?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Awrite guys? Well my PS3 just turned off randomly and I turn it back on and this is what happened.......... Someone please help :/.

- I looked behind the PS3 and there was my digital box behind the vent at the back so im asuming it's something to do with overheating.. Someone help -

^^^^

PS3 BETTER NOT BE DEAD :(.
06-26-2011, 07:31 PM #2
Eminem.
Vault dweller
yeah your ps3 probably overheats, what version is it?
06-26-2011, 07:33 PM #3
ThereThatGuy
Porkey The Pig Is My Nigg
Originally posted by TehScotsman View Post
Awrite guys? Well my PS3 just turned off randomly and I turn it back on and this is what happened.......... Someone please help :/.

- I looked behind the PS3 and there was my digital box behind the vent at the back so im asuming it's something to do with overheating.. Someone help -

^^^^

PS3 BETTER NOT BE DEAD :(.

Never happend to me but ill trouble shoot.

Take out the HDD and start it with it out.

With HDD in, Hold the power button for 10-30 seconds till you hear like 3-6 beeps. and re-try..

And thats all i got lol
06-26-2011, 07:37 PM #4
King Dylan
Problem Sir?
Originally posted by omgusuck96 View Post
yeah your ps3 probably overheats, what version is it?

It's 40GB Ps3, lol.........

Originally posted by ThereThatGuy View Post
Never happend to me but ill trouble shoot.

Take out the HDD and start it with it out.

With HDD in, Hold the power button for 10-30 seconds till you hear like 3-6 beeps. and re-try..

And thats all i got lol

Can you tell me where you got this info from, I don't really want to take it apart just incase I break it :/
06-26-2011, 07:38 PM #5
ThereThatGuy
Porkey The Pig Is My Nigg

Can you tell me where you got this info from, I don't really want to take it apart just incase I break it :/

It's from the PS3 website. it solves most issues. I had to do it when i lost my graphics.
06-26-2011, 07:39 PM #6
Eminem.
Vault dweller

mine is 40gb to and that happened to me a few times, i just rebuilt the database and it worked fine, but that might not work for you
06-26-2011, 07:42 PM #7
yes if it will let you get to revovery mode then rebuild the data base if it doesnt it probably overheats is it a fat ps3
06-26-2011, 08:01 PM #8
King Dylan
Problem Sir?
Ok ill try that, ive fixed lots of issues by rebuilding, lets see if it works this time
06-26-2011, 08:06 PM #9
Greeves
Little One
How long have you had it?
06-26-2011, 08:07 PM #10
King Dylan
Problem Sir?
Originally posted by omgusuck96 View Post
mine is 40gb to and that happened to me a few times, i just rebuilt the database and it worked fine, but that might not work for you

Hm i cant rebuild becoz it is just shutting down every time itry.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo