10-23-2011, 12:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
While a rumor that a member of ps3news named TUHTA, have managed to find the key 3.72 by a method of his own design, the person on whom many eyes are steered, just published on the PS3NEWS Site, a video apparently showing the 3.72 CFW in action. In it, we can see that the PS3 3.72 firmware is that it can install pkg and even launch. And it is certainly not a spoof because TUHTA connects to the PSN without any concern.

I quote ::
Originally posted by another user
Hello everyone,

As promised, here are the pictures of my CFW 3.72 I was able to create thanks to theextracted key CloneSkeet and my achievement.

As you can see, it has the following characteristics:

1. Using the official PSN (PlayStation Network)
2. Launch homebrew
3. Launch of backups (I will make a new video next week to show you this feature)

I work hard and do my best.

Here are the materials I used:

A CloneSkeet (a clone of ProgSkeet), delivered by Indonesian guys (thank you for the copy =)

Update #1 10/20/2011.

A disturbing detail has been reported by several members of Logic-Sunrise and other sites.Indeed, one can see at the beginning of the video is not the TV icon in the XMB while from 1:37, it is clearly visible. But the category (Services TV / video), since this firmware 3.70,does not appear in the XMB ™ menu if no service is used. So fake?

Update #2 10/20/2011

In reality, the TV category only appears after you launch a game in some so it seems normalthat it is the same on the video. For those who think that TUHTA used a PS3 debug firmwareor debug, this is apparently not the case because otherwise the PSN icon on the XMBwould be red. By cons, according GaryOPA, ps3crunch administrator, he published the picture (picture below) come from the twitter of uf6667 (Progskeet).

You must login or register to view this content.

The rumor is it becoming a reality? We will soon be fixed.
:mask:

Source :: Ps3News - Ps3Crunch - Logic-Sunrise - RealityGaming - Twitter -> uf6667

The following 22 users say thank you to x-Roniie-x. for this useful post:

Alexis Rhodes, Anthony, Aussie_Bob21, Brentdevent, Classy., DinoFreak, SweatyMidgets, forcer911, Fuser's Hoe, GE90, hollandje, KCxFTW, Mr-Speedy, MythGavin, Pro Era, PsYcHoSiS, Rainbow Gravity, Smiithy2010, WantFirstStrike, warman_94, xCarlD1994x
10-23-2011, 01:08 PM #11
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Probably fake....

The following user groaned GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

xKtF
10-23-2011, 01:17 PM #12
GE90
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Chrom3D View Post
Does those keys have anything in relation to modifying Call Of Duty, other than helping getting the keys that's actually needed to mod the ff or whatever it is?

I may be totally wrong here.
keys enable CFW, which means more little kids will host challenge lobbies and use aimbots and derank. I use my Jailbroken PS3 for developing purposes.

The following user thanked GE90 for this useful post:

xShowtime32x

The following user groaned GE90 for this awful post:

Nummpty
10-23-2011, 01:17 PM #13
good job:bat::bat:
10-23-2011, 01:18 PM #14
RGB
2JZ BBWWARRMMMMM
Originally posted by x. View Post
While a rumor that a member of ps3news named TUHTA, have managed to find the key 3.72 by a method of his own design, the person on whom many eyes are steered, just published on the PS3NEWS Site, a video apparently showing the 3.72 CFW in action. In it, we can see that the PS3 3.72 firmware is that it can install pkg and even launch. And it is certainly not a spoof because TUHTA connects to the PSN without any concern.

I quote ::

Update #1 10/20/2011.

Update #2 10/20/2011

You must login or register to view this content.

The rumor is it becoming a reality? We will soon be fixed.
:mask:

Source :: Ps3News - Ps3Crunch - Logic-Sunrise - RealityGaming - Twitter -> uf6667

in the psn tab theres 2 folders? what are they? You must login or register to view this content.
10-23-2011, 01:23 PM #15
Originally posted by i
If this gets released then we will get 700k members.
you mean 1million right lol Winky Winky
10-23-2011, 01:38 PM #16
Chrom3D
Big Sister
Originally posted by GE90 View Post
keys enable CFW, which means more little kids will host challenge lobbies and use aimbots and derank. I use my Jailbroken PS3 for developing purposes.

Ofc. We will get like a million people hosting challenge lobbies, and infinityward will have to do a patch ONCE again... :( I loved the old 1.11 patches. Btw, I hosted CL's long before 3.55.

I use my PS3 for education purposes. To try out new stuff, and to look on how things are built up ;

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

Originally posted by Dark
you mean 1million right lol Winky Winky

Close enough :fyea:

But I guess traffic is good for NGU, but I don't want the servers to be overloaded.

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

Originally posted by RGB View Post
in the psn tab theres 2 folders? what are they? You must login or register to view this content.

Good find Smile Now Im wondering of the same!
10-23-2011, 01:38 PM #17
Chrom3D
Big Sister
Originally posted by RGB View Post

Good find Smile Now Im wondering of the same!
10-23-2011, 01:42 PM #18
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Link to the source: You must login or register to view this content.
10-23-2011, 01:59 PM #19
Jakob
[move]Enzo[/move]
oi m8 i iz so happy, i cun use my 1337 haxing skillz to mod maor gaemz

The following 2 users say thank you to Jakob for this useful post:

Mr Grumpy, oHai My Name Is

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo