10-23-2011, 12:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
While a rumor that a member of ps3news named TUHTA, have managed to find the key 3.72 by a method of his own design, the person on whom many eyes are steered, just published on the PS3NEWS Site, a video apparently showing the 3.72 CFW in action. In it, we can see that the PS3 3.72 firmware is that it can install pkg and even launch. And it is certainly not a spoof because TUHTA connects to the PSN without any concern.

I quote ::
Originally posted by another user
Hello everyone,

As promised, here are the pictures of my CFW 3.72 I was able to create thanks to theextracted key CloneSkeet and my achievement.

As you can see, it has the following characteristics:

1. Using the official PSN (PlayStation Network)
2. Launch homebrew
3. Launch of backups (I will make a new video next week to show you this feature)

I work hard and do my best.

Here are the materials I used:

A CloneSkeet (a clone of ProgSkeet), delivered by Indonesian guys (thank you for the copy =)

Update #1 10/20/2011.

A disturbing detail has been reported by several members of Logic-Sunrise and other sites.Indeed, one can see at the beginning of the video is not the TV icon in the XMB while from 1:37, it is clearly visible. But the category (Services TV / video), since this firmware 3.70,does not appear in the XMB ™ menu if no service is used. So fake?

Update #2 10/20/2011

In reality, the TV category only appears after you launch a game in some so it seems normalthat it is the same on the video. For those who think that TUHTA used a PS3 debug firmwareor debug, this is apparently not the case because otherwise the PSN icon on the XMBwould be red. By cons, according GaryOPA, ps3crunch administrator, he published the picture (picture below) come from the twitter of uf6667 (Progskeet).

You must login or register to view this content.

The rumor is it becoming a reality? We will soon be fixed.
:mask:

Source :: Ps3News - Ps3Crunch - Logic-Sunrise - RealityGaming - Twitter -> uf6667

The following 22 users say thank you to x-Roniie-x. for this useful post:

Alexis Rhodes, Anthony, Aussie_Bob21, Brentdevent, Classy., DinoFreak, SweatyMidgets, forcer911, Fuser's Hoe, GE90, hollandje, KCxFTW, Mr-Speedy, MythGavin, Pro Era, PsYcHoSiS, Rainbow Gravity, Smiithy2010, WantFirstStrike, warman_94, xCarlD1994x
10-23-2011, 12:42 PM #2
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
gd story hopefully they will bring it out and that but at least things are starting to look up on 3.70 and over
10-23-2011, 12:42 PM #3
Chrom3D
Big Sister
Hopefully he doesen't release it. It's enough with the 3.55.

Anyway, that's a nice accomplishment Winky Winky

The following 5 users say thank you to Chrom3D for this useful post:

I Like Turtles, LightModz, Rainbow Gravity, Solid Snake, WantFirstStrike

The following 7 users groaned at Chrom3D for this awful post:

Fuser's Hoe, iMLB's Main Hoe, KCxFTW, Nummpty, PsYcHoSiS, warman_94, xG-Tank
10-23-2011, 12:43 PM #4
JokerLol
Climbing up the ladder
Please be true, i have a 3.72 :(

The following user groaned JokerLol for this awful post:

xKtF
10-23-2011, 12:48 PM #5
i--DanieL_
Edgier than an octagon
If this gets released then we will get 700k members.
10-23-2011, 12:50 PM #6
GE90
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by x. View Post
While a rumor that a member of ps3news named TUHTA, have managed to find the key 3.72 by a method of his own design, the person on whom many eyes are steered, just published on the PS3NEWS Site, a video apparently showing the 3.72 CFW in action. In it, we can see that the PS3 3.72 firmware is that it can install pkg and even launch. And it is certainly not a spoof because TUHTA connects to the PSN without any concern.

Update #1 10/20/2011.

Update #2 10/20/2011

Source :: Ps3News - Ps3Crunch - Logic-Sunrise - RealityGaming - Twitter -> uf6667
If it comes out, Ill keep one on 3.55 Kmeaw, One on 3.72 CFW
10-23-2011, 12:51 PM #7
Chrom3D
Big Sister
Originally posted by i
If this gets released then we will get 700k members.

Yeah, and all the 700k will be active in a week/some weeks, but after that 1/4 will be active... Not even that maybe.

The following 3 users say thank you to Chrom3D for this useful post:

jdrain11, Rainbow Gravity, x-Roniie-x.
10-23-2011, 12:51 PM #8
GE90
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by x. View Post

Update #1 10/20/2011.

Update #2 10/20/2011

I hope it don't come out. I don't want more "1337 h4x0r$ on Call Of Duty

The following 6 users say thank you to GE90 for this useful post:

KCxFTW, mussyim, pixie5, Press ►, xHeAVeN, xShowtime32x

The following 2 users groaned at GE90 for this awful post:

Fuser's Hoe, iMLB's Main Hoe
10-23-2011, 12:53 PM #9
Smiithy2010
What You Looking At Fool?
Nice thread man thanks for it
10-23-2011, 01:05 PM #10
Chrom3D
Big Sister
Originally posted by GE90 View Post
I hope it don't come out. I don't want more "1337 h4x0r$ on Call Of Duty

Does those keys have anything in relation to modifying Call Of Duty, other than helping getting the keys that's actually needed to mod the ff or whatever it is?

I may be totally wrong here.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo