07-30-2009, 09:45 AM #1
chrisdogg
EDM BO$$
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I have been Researching through google and trying to figure out if there is any way to Break the Gameshare limit (which states that you can only gameshare with up to 5 people and no more than that). All of the feedback to this Thread would definatley help.

Thank you for you're time.

-Chrisdogg
08-03-2009, 02:17 PM #11
Wiind
Error… Cat invasion!
yes i have done this i have seared 8 times
all you have to do is call sony foll the numbers through with PSN help
ask to reset all users and answer 3 secutity questions and their you have it you have just got 5 more user (inc youreself)
and as long as the systems dont log in to you they can still use youre content too
08-05-2009, 05:44 PM #12
cs475x
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by chrisdogg View Post
Thanks chris2k7 definatley knew that jcn was wrong, didn't even try to attempt what he reccommended. Dammit I want to keep gamesharing. At least Sony gave the ability to gameshare!Smile (Sony Rocks.)

Actually, gamesharing is illegal. They put that feature in to allow a single person to play their purchase content on another PS3 that they have access to.
08-05-2009, 06:29 PM #13
clarky
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Wiind View Post
yes i have done this i have seared 8 times
all you have to do is call sony foll the numbers through with PSN help
ask to reset all users and answer 3 secutity questions and their you have it you have just got 5 more user (inc youreself)
and as long as the systems dont log in to you they can still use youre content too

Yea call Sony and ask them to de activate its the only way, I heard there toughening up on this now and may not let you unless you can prove the 5 activated consoles are/were yours.
/this is because although Gamesharing is not illegal Sony do frown upon it.

As long as nobody signs into your acc thats all ready had games off you they still work because the console doesn't know its been deactivated

So you get 5 freshens.
08-05-2009, 06:39 PM #14
cs475x
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by clarky View Post
Yea call Sony and ask them to de activate its the only way, I heard there toughening up on this now and may not let you unless you can prove the 5 activated consoles are/were yours.
/this is because although Gamesharing is not illegal Sony do frown upon it.

As long as nobody signs into your acc thats all ready had games off you they still work because the console doesn't know its been deactivated

So you get 5 freshens.

It is illegal. It is getting some piece of premium (as in it costs money) content to one or more users for free. The game companies lose money from this since people can get it for free from another user.
08-06-2009, 02:02 AM #15
Call me a retard if you must, but, i understand my psn account can only be activated on 5 (4+mine) systems. How many people's accounts can i have activated on my system? Also can/how do you remove accounts to free up slots?
08-06-2009, 07:31 PM #16
cs475x
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by denseprat View Post
Call me a retard if you must, but, i understand my psn account can only be activated on 5 (4+mine) systems. How many people's accounts can i have activated on my system? Also can/how do you remove accounts to free up slots?

You can have access to 15 other PSN accounts (The limit of users you can have on one PS3 system is 16). To free up a slot from one PSN account, you must login, go to account management then system activation and deactivate it under Game. Video doesn't matter unless you share purchased movies/shows as well.

As soon as you deactivate one account, all of the content you downloaded from that account will no longer work unless you activate it again.
08-06-2009, 07:55 PM #17
Cheers for the answer mate. I'll have to ask folk for their details again.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo