07-30-2009, 09:45 AM #1
chrisdogg
EDM BO$$
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I have been Researching through google and trying to figure out if there is any way to Break the Gameshare limit (which states that you can only gameshare with up to 5 people and no more than that). All of the feedback to this Thread would definatley help.

Thank you for you're time.

-Chrisdogg
07-31-2009, 04:00 AM #2
Jcn
Gym leader
Ok in order to break or bypass that is to...
1.Go to account managment
2.Click Activate System
3.Click PS3
4.Click Game Content
5.Then click Deactivate
(If you can't click deactivate, click activate)
Thank me & REP+ if it works
07-31-2009, 04:25 AM #3
Originally posted by Jcn View Post
Ok in order to break or bypass that is to...
1.Go to account managment
2.Click Activate System
3.Click PS3
4.Click Game Content
5.Then click Deactivate
(If you can't click deactivate, click activate)
Thank me & REP+ if it works

no, if you do that, then anything you bought from that PSN account will not work if you deactivate. so far theres no way to bypass, i wish there was tho.
07-31-2009, 04:56 AM #4
chrisdogg
EDM BO$$
Originally posted by chris2k7sears View Post
no, if you do that, then anything you bought from that PSN account will not work if you deactivate. so far theres no way to bypass, i wish there was tho.

Thanks chris2k7 definatley knew that jcn was wrong, didn't even try to attempt what he reccommended. Dammit I want to keep gamesharing. At least Sony gave the ability to gameshare!Smile (Sony Rocks.)
08-01-2009, 03:38 AM #5
Jcn
Gym leader
when you get on another persons account and they gave this game to five other people and you try to download, a message well pop up. read the message closely it well say one ps3 system well need to be deactivated. So, ur gunna have to deactivate it. The original owner cant deactivate it or the game wont work. so you deactivate it. when you do that you can download the game. And since you deactivated it on your ps3 before you got the game. The game will work.
08-01-2009, 09:23 AM #6
Azaaa
Gym leader
yeh but as soon as you deactiviate it you lose what you downloaded?
08-01-2009, 12:22 PM #7
Freezing-HOT
iiRoAM - Maori Stylezz
no if i understand correctly once u deactivate the account with the games then you can not play thaat game again untill u reactivate and download correct?
08-02-2009, 12:27 AM #8
Jcn
Gym leader
right so deactivate it first. then after the download is done activate it again.
08-02-2009, 06:03 AM #9
GQGK
Skillz
ok that doesnt work. any deactivated account cannot play a game from that account. lets say on my account i let 4 friend d/l map pack 3. then my 5h friend wants to d/l so i say ok let me deactivate my account. then he gets it and installs it (all is going well so far). then i say ok i need to activate my account to get battlefield. he deactivates and goes to play it on his ps3 (any account, even his) it wont work. MP3 will not be playable. so please try it out before you tell people to do it. people get hacked doing this

and Jcn: you cant d/l while the account is deactivated. thats the point
Last edited by GQGK ; 08-03-2009 at 09:37 AM.
08-03-2009, 09:33 AM #10
Wow simple to understand.

5 PS3s can only be ACTIVATED on ONE account!!!!!! If you cant download the file and it says 5 are already activated your ****ED unless one of the guy thats sharings mates deactivate and let u take his spot.

Retards these days.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo