09-16-2012, 01:34 AM #1
winshock
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi i need help with my game save i downloaded a gamesave save tried using it but it gave me the thing about it being from another user i tried everything

i read someone used xploder to help someone else and now i need help can someone resign this game save for me and make it mine? its for White knight chronicles

heres my save link You must login or register to view this content.

This is the link to the Game Saves --> You must login or register to view this content.

theres 5 i only need the first 3 and the System Save if you do them for me i would greatly appreciate it i really need this files right away ill be only checking this post

so if anyone can help THX !!
Last edited by winshock ; 09-16-2012 at 02:13 AM.
09-16-2012, 01:44 AM #2
Originally posted by winshock View Post
Hi i need help with my game save i downloaded a gamesave save tried using it but it gave me the thing about it being from another user i tried everything

i read someone used xploder to help someone else and now i need help can someone resign this game save for me and make it mine? its for White knight chronicles

heres my save link You must login or register to view this content.

This is the link to the Game Saves --> You must login or register to view this content.

theres 5 i only need the first 3 if you do them for me i would greatly appreciate it i really need this files right away ill be only checking this post

so if anyone can help THX !!

I will resign these for you, I just need some time to download the files. Should be done in 10-15 minutes.
Last edited by IDontModLobbies ; 09-16-2012 at 01:46 AM.
09-16-2012, 01:47 AM #3
winshock
Save Point
Omg thx you i was hoping someone would see my post your a life saver feel free to add me on psn or w/e thx so much
09-16-2012, 02:34 AM #4
Omg thx you i was hoping someone would see my post your a life saver feel free to add me on psn or w/e thx so much

There you go, Sorry for the delay:
You must login or register to view this content.
Tell me if it worked or not!
09-16-2012, 02:46 AM #5
winshock
Save Point
Thanks again i really appreciate the help btw i think i might need the system save do u have it?
09-16-2012, 03:16 AM #6
Thanks again i really appreciate the help btw i think i might need the system save do u have it?

Yes I do, I will do it right now.
09-16-2012, 03:30 AM #7
Yomomma169
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by IDontModLobbies View Post
Yes I do, I will do it right now.

will u do my saves for me please

just check my recent posts
09-16-2012, 03:42 AM #8

Here you go.
You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo