Login | Register

If you're having login issues, please clear your cookies and cache!

Thread: PS4 Availability?

Vital #new*** crew

Join Date Oct 2013

Posts 176

Membership Elite

10-10-2013 04:42 PM #1 PS4 Availability?

Okay, i really want to get a PS4, although it will probably be for christmas. To all of you, if i buy it a few days before, no pre-order, will i be able to get it? If not, what if i preorder it around now or a couple of weeks, will it be available before christmas? I live in Australia by the way, thanks guys

Vital #new*** crew

Join Date Oct 2013

Posts 176

Membership Elite

10-10-2013 11:16 PM #2

bump dis up

ResistTheSun HTML is FUN!

Join Date Sep 2010

Posts 9,229

Membership Management

10-11-2013 05:31 AM #3

Quote Originally Posted by Elevate View Post
    Okay, i really want to get a PS4, although it will probably be for christmas. To all of you, if i buy it a few days before, no pre-order, will i be able to get it? If not, what if i preorder it around now or a couple of weeks, will it be available before christmas? I live in Australia by the way, thanks guys
    No idea maybe.
    Best to ask in store when the ship dates are along with current demand.
    Community Admin
    Dealing with account issues, lost accounts, password problems and keeping an eye on you.
    Any issues or concerns or complaints
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] or [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] / [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] / [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] / [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    / [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] / [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] / [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] / Coming Soon!

4. andygee1987 Roasted Bacon

Join Date Jun 2011

Posts 94

Membership Standard

10-11-2013 05:40 AM #4

a friend tried to pre order one on Friday in UK at game and guy said he would be lucky to see it this year

A shop near me as said he is still taking pre orders and he will sell them a day or two early
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Vital #new*** crew

Join Date Oct 2013

Posts 176

Membership Elite

10-11-2013 05:52 AM #5

Turns out i ordered from the SONY store, luckily they had a few cancellations, so i get it for the first batch!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Vital For This Useful Post:

7. Channel Prime Rib

Join Date Oct 2013

Posts 106

Membership Standard

10-13-2013 09:35 AM #6

By now its nearly impossible to have one before christmas, except if someone sell it for you or if you are really lucky