08-26-2014, 07:30 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Saw this on Reddit. Not sure how true it is.

" Not sure if this is a coincidence, or if Anon possibly re-routed the DDoS attack by Lizard Squad, but I saw this link and it made me wonder.

If that's the case, I just wanna give a big shoutout to Anonymous. Thank you for helping us gamers enjoy our hobby.

You must login or register to view this content.

[img] https://puu.sh/b8YSv/57074f4fa9.png[/img]"

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

Aphil123

The following user groaned Alt for this awful post:

Modus
08-26-2014, 07:33 PM #2
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
Inb4 sony cried for help or maybe they just wanted to play madden

The following 3 users say thank you to Sir Zee for this useful post:

⚔Spanners⚔, Glittery Penis Skittle, iTruceFret
08-26-2014, 09:19 PM #3
Originally posted by Sir
maybe they just wanted to play madden
Enzo :troll: haha
08-26-2014, 10:13 PM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Don't think so :p
They don't have the resources in place to re-route traffic.
08-27-2014, 08:19 AM #5
xXcodgmRTE
Climbing up the ladder
Lizard squad didn't do the ddos
08-27-2014, 08:28 AM #6
Laser
Vault dweller
lol maybe they were just notifying that the servers were back up

The following user thanked Laser for this useful post:

xLew--
08-27-2014, 08:32 AM #7
Originally posted by ReaperLobbies View Post
Lizard squad didn't do the ddos

lizard squad did the ddos that @FamedGod aka SmD_STyLeZ fgt who is a gay member here tried taking credit for it and when i called him out he didnt reply so he is a fake only other group would be lizard squad
08-27-2014, 11:47 AM #8
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
That's good, now people can see Anonymous isn't a bad group.

The following user thanked Joel for this useful post:

Glittery Penis Skittle
08-27-2014, 04:28 PM #9
Mythusala
Rekt It Ralph
Originally posted by X View Post
lizard squad did the ddos that @FamedGod aka SmD_STyLeZ fgt who is a gay member here tried taking credit for it and when i called him out he didnt reply so he is a fake only other group would be lizard squad
This is the most retarded thing I've heard this morning lol. You're level of intelligence is showing really low numbers atm.. Just because someone does not reply to a message you sent them. That in no way implies they did or didn't do something. I mean are you really that naive.. Also just to inform you. Famedgod spoke up about the situation first. The lizardsquad did not. LizardSquad was not getting any notice so they called in a bomb threat on a plane. That is the only reason that LizardSquad got all the credit. They were the idiots to act like a terrorist group and go and do stupid shit to a plane. They just happened to figure out the plane with the Sony CEO and bam they get noticed for that as well. Cause causing Terrorist threats honestly gets alot more attention from the media since 9/11. So please spare all the B.S. about LizardShit. They piped up 2nd and got jealous haha...
08-27-2014, 05:28 PM #10
Originally posted by Mythusala View Post
This is the most retarded thing I've heard this morning lol. You're level of intelligence is showing really low numbers atm.. Just because someone does not reply to a message you sent them. That in no way implies they did or didn't do something. I mean are you really that naive.. Also just to inform you. Famedgod spoke up about the situation first. The lizardsquad did not. LizardSquad was not getting any notice so they called in a bomb threat on a plane. That is the only reason that LizardSquad got all the credit. They were the idiots to act like a terrorist group and go and do stupid shit to a plane. They just happened to figure out the plane with the Sony CEO and bam they get noticed for that as well. Cause causing Terrorist threats honestly gets alot more attention from the media since 9/11. So please spare all the B.S. about LizardShit. They piped up 2nd and got jealous haha...

i know famedgod lol he cant hack he was a ex clan member before he got kicked out and started fanboying us :ha!: BuC_SHoTz even knows lol famedGod aka TaLeNTs / SmD_STyLeZ got doxed 10 times by us and he cant even boot us off on psn when we play he is a scrub :lol: he is a fanboy and always will be like his momma BIG BRENDA WILSON :fa:
you can even ask any oG MvK member even TheMightyMojo about him he is a fanboy and cant hack lol he claimed he hacked BuC_SHoTz oG psn but all he did was call since he had bucs email and got password from sony when buc didnt play anymore he is a scrub i could care 2 shits about what you say lol FamedGod is a scrub thats why i smacked him in a gb and 1v1 and he couldnt even get me to 1 bar
Last edited by Glittery Penis Skittle ; 08-27-2014 at 05:33 PM.

The following user thanked Glittery Penis Skittle for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo