09-06-2014, 01:25 AM #1
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I played with some Xbox noob the other day and take note of the following reaction:

It was his FIRST game playing Extinction on Call of Duty from switching over from the Xbox One to PS4. We start a lobby in Awakening and as soon as the game begins, he goes, "OMG WHICH ONE OF YOU ******S ARE HACKING THIS GAME!? THE COLORS ARE SO BRIGHT! WHO'S HACKING!?!?"
Petty concept of Xbox gamers. I guess since the PS3 has been hacked to shit, they automatically assume all Playstation devices are modified? Anyways, it was priceless to enlighten the young fellow that what he was witnessing was 1080p, and the colors were just more 'vivid' than that of the Xbox One. He didn't believe me. He called me the hacker, and left the game then sent me a message telling me he had reported me for hacking and cheating...
Gotta love gaming.

What made me think of this was the thread that's closed now, but from the kid who titled it something along the lines 'host Ghosts Modded Lobby on PS4'
Last edited by iTruceFret ; 09-06-2014 at 01:27 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to iTruceFret for this useful post:

Zambie
09-06-2014, 01:44 AM #2
If the kid was being genuine then this is quite hilarious, although I would say there is about a 99.99% chance he was trolling.
09-06-2014, 03:37 AM #3
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
what was his name lol

Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
I played with some Xbox noob the other day and take note of the following reaction:

It was his FIRST game playing Extinction on Call of Duty from switching over from the Xbox One to PS4. We start a lobby in Awakening and as soon as the game begins, he goes, "OMG WHICH ONE OF YOU ******S ARE HACKING THIS GAME!? THE COLORS ARE SO BRIGHT! WHO'S HACKING!?!?"
Petty concept of Xbox gamers. I guess since the PS3 has been hacked to shit, they automatically assume all Playstation devices are modified? Anyways, it was priceless to enlighten the young fellow that what he was witnessing was 1080p, and the colors were just more 'vivid' than that of the Xbox One. He didn't believe me. He called me the hacker, and left the game then sent me a message telling me he had reported me for hacking and cheating...
Gotta love gaming.

What made me think of this was the thread that's closed now, but from the kid who titled it something along the lines 'host Ghosts Modded Lobby on PS4'
09-06-2014, 10:05 AM #4
Alt
Banned
I played with some Xbox noob the other day and take note of the following reaction:

Gotta love gaming.

Please find his name!

Should of hit the report button also Winky Winky :LOL:
09-06-2014, 12:37 PM #5
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
All the xbox fgts are moving to PS4 because it's better :troll:
09-11-2014, 11:55 PM #6
iTruceFret
I deleted all of my messages like yesterday. I can't recall the guys name. I do apologize. In other thought, why the fuck is this still open?
09-12-2014, 12:00 AM #7
Alt
Banned
I deleted all of my messages like yesterday. I can't recall the guys name. I do apologize. In other thought, why the fuck is this still open?

I can close this for you if you would like?
09-14-2014, 02:42 AM #8
Toke
PC Master Race

Gotta love gaming.

Its OK on PC console players are too busy cleaning the shit from their pants to comment on how much better the graphics are
09-15-2014, 11:13 AM #9
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Not sure what to say, expected platform biased or misinterpretation of context.
09-15-2014, 12:51 PM #10
iTruceFret
All of the above. Hahah. And Alt, yeah please. I just wanted it to stay for a few days for a good laugh. :p I wish I kept his name.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo